News
On Mr. Lu Rejects the Divorce • 8 days ago
Title Mr. Lu Rejects the Divorce
Not the best VD but not the worst. I FF a lot during this one.
0 0
On The Contract of Love and Deception • 9 days ago
Title The Contract of Love and Deception
one of the better vertical dramas. Decent story and the leads are 2 of the best actors. I watch all the dramas they are in. I’d like to see both of them in a full length drama. SML is a good actor as well. There wasn’t the over the top exaggerated acting in this one although it did have a lot of the cliches, but that’s why I watch these in between my regular shows.
0 0
On Irreplaceable • 9 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
This is one one those special shows that makes me look forward to a new episode every day. Not many shows do that. That’s how it was so similar to TES. Stories are really different at their core except for the workplace setting. I love them both.
5 0
Replying to Vniverse • 9 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
Lin long took a full u turn LoL. Nice
It’s nice to see that she’s not a villain anymore.
1 0
On Irreplaceable • 10 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
These episodes fly by so quickly. I don’t even FF any scenes.
1 1
On Irreplaceable • 12 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
it’s hard to watch Mr Pi after the terrible character he played in Love for You.
5 2
On Irreplaceable • 12 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
How often will episodes be released?
2 0
On Dive into You • 12 days ago
Title Dive into You
Good first 2 episodes.
4 0
On Zhao Zhao Yu Li • 13 days ago
Title Zhao Zhao Yu Li
There’s another really good VD starting the 2 of them. Lawyer Sheng’s rule before divorce. it’s on Daily Motion. it’s one of the better VD’s They are so good together!
0 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 14 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Haven’t started for some reason. Is it worth watching?
0 2
On Sugar and Lies • 15 days ago
Title Sugar and Lies
Beautiful OST
0 0
On A Bona Fide Killer • 16 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
I think leaving a few unanswered questions is a good set up for a possible season 2. I’d definitely like to see that!
3 0
On A Love Other than Yours • 20 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
I really don’t understand what the FL is looking for in terms of her career. It’s like they don’t have much of a story here and keep dragging it along with her constantly changing moods. The ML is much more consistent.
10 2
On Love on the Menu • 20 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
At least after episode 17 we can be fairly certain that MJ will not rekindle the obligatory relationship with SH, no matter how much she pesters him.
5 0
Replying to itwillneverbefar • 20 days ago
Title The Scandal
I think that's the point. His obsession with Lady Cho made it impossible for him to understand actual love even…
I’ve read a lot of people’s analysis and I have to say yours is the first That really makes sense to me. Thank you!
1 0
On Love on the Menu • 20 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
That bio mother is the absolute worst! A grown woman listening to a spoiled teenager and turning her back on her own children is incomprehensible. She continued to raise this child to be an entitled, tantrum throwing adult. I don’t get how her current husband even stays with her knowing how she abandoned her own struggling children. Something is wrong with him too. I give him a slight pass since I really like the actor playing him. He usually plays such a nice guy.
6 0
On Love on the Menu • 20 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
I’m waiting for GR to stop with the pity party and decide to live life. The episode (17) was fairly enjoyable until the last 5 minutes. It was so nice seeing the 3 of them have a stress free, fun time together. That house and the setting it was in was so beautiful. MJ is trying very hard without being pushy. I really liked what he said to GR at the end.
5 1
Replying to Kksdramas • 21 days ago
Title The Scandal
Agree. i also hate the original story. I only watched it for SYJ and JCW, I loved him in Healer and his action…
No, I get it. You have valid points and I would say after reading your views that you definitely should not watch this. Yes, these characters are not likable. I also hated the Malkovich character and don’t like watching him after that role. This is definitely a series where people will have strong feelings for and against it. it’s interesting to read the comments.
2 0
Replying to misheru77 • 21 days ago
Title A Trap Called Desire
Are we really going to have to wait for 2 weeks to see what happens to Grandma!??!!
why???
4 2
On A Bona Fide Killer • 21 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
I just started this. i don’t know why it took me so long but I love it so far. I hope it stays that way throughout the series.
5 0
