News Replying to CristyRawks • Sep 6, 2026
Title The Early Spring
BEGINNERS, READ COMMENTS AT YOUR OWN RISK. MANY ARE NOT ON SPOILER ALERT.
I am upset that many people don’t post as spoilers. i usually enjoy reading these threads daily but as we near the end I have decided to stop reading for fear of critical spoilers. If rather be surprised at the story as it unfolds.
2 1
Replying to BicleKu • Sep 6, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
Mi ran's rash decisions will be her downfall because what is the correlation of that guy to murdering the lady.…
I hope so
2 0
Replying to joetoca • Sep 6, 2026
Title Love on the Menu
h.sik was the best character in ep13 .... the guy must be loaded , this is a good reason for gyuyeong to change…
Yes, i bet they become a couple
1 0
Replying to GySgt213 • Sep 4, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
Oh boy, CEO Yeong Hun is not clueless and may not be so easy for Mi Ran to manipulate.
I’d like to see him investigate her background. He knew to ask her if it was her suggestion to recruit the professor. She will get caught in this lie at some point. At least I don’t think there was/is anything going on between them.
2 0
On A Trap Called Desire • Sep 4, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
it was nice to see SJ helping her. I agree with others that he has his own ulterior motive for being with HR.
5 4
On A Trap Called Desire • Sep 4, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
it was pretty obvious she was going to get rid of him
2 0
Replying to GySgt213 • Sep 3, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
Hae Ra turns out to be her husband's child with Mi Ran.
ugh! I hope not!
2 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 2, 2026
Title The Early Spring
just started this yesterday and I’m up to episode 6. All I can say is wow. This show is mesmerizing.
7 0
On A Trap Called Desire • Sep 1, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
These early episodes are tough to watch. I know it will be a while before her revenge comes Anna I can’t wait.
5 1
On Mousetrap • Sep 1, 2026
Title Mousetrap
interesting and well acted but not my cup of tea.
0 0
Replying to soybeann • Sep 1, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
rlly? I never noticed any references they made, is there more throughout the drama?
none besides that one that i noticed.
1 0
Replying to Kksdramas • Sep 1, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
I can’t believe those 2 co workers just sit there and watch her abuse. Daughter or not, she should be reported…
true. But still. if it were me I couldn’t just sit there and watch that all day. No job is worth it.
1 3
Replying to LovE385 • Sep 1, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
Of course Eun Seol ain't the same as she was back in school Seok Jin ah! People grow & change urg. He really…
I can’t believe those 2 co workers just sit there and watch her abuse. Daughter or not, she should be reported to HR.
3 6
On Our Sticky Love • Sep 1, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
The village ladies were perfect. These veteran actors really enhanced the story. I loved their song and dance at the wedding!
9 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 31, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
The coach is one of my favorite actors. He’s so good at playing the dad, friend, colleague or coach. His comedic timing is so good.
5 0
Replying to Klio • Aug 31, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
I actually liked this very much, and I’m glad I ignored the negative comments. Jung Hae In’s character was…
Yes, she was always likable and didn’t misunderstand his motives. He was adorable as the inexperienced boyfriend. I’m amazed at how he never seems to age!
3 1
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 31, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
I really enjoyed this one. 12 episodes was plenty and the ending was nice and not rushed at all. Main couple was adorable and side characters were very likable too. Lots of familiar faces including S Koreas grandma.
4 0
Replying to TooEmotional • Aug 31, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
I think Mi Ran will try to win over or blackmail the Foundation's board members into voting out Jeong Seon so…
yes, that looks likely.
2 0
Replying to TooEmotional • Aug 31, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
Wow- very likely that he is the father. I wonder if he knew that Mi Ran was pregnant or did she disappear for…
I would hope that he isn’t. I don’t want her to have any inheritance claim at all!
2 0
Replying to juicychicken • Aug 31, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
did we really need that close up of her nasty finger i know its fake blood but that made me gag
I know! I had to look away!
1 0
