Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2024

Friends

Replying to ShortCircuit • 22 days ago
Title The Scandal
Disclaimer: I hate everything and anything related to Les Liaisons Dangereuses, from de Laclos' novel to any and…
Agree. i also hate the original story. I only watched it for SYJ and JCW, I loved him in Healer and his action shows. I love her in her earlier shows like Personal Taste and CLOY of course. I prefer her in more cute, comedic roles. I think actors also pick roles where they can play different types of characters so I don’t fault either one of them for selecting these roles. Most K dramas have the leads played by actors in their 20’s and low 30’s. After 40 they often become ajumas and appas. I feel like they both did the best they could with the script they were given. I watched it but skipped a lot. It was hard to watch. I’m fine with the steamy scenes and that was actually one of the better acted parts. JCW seemed so sincere. it you want to just check that out it’s in episode 7. I really dislike the ending which i knew to expect but it still annoyed me.
1 2
Replying to TooEmotional • 22 days ago
Knowing that, he should just quit, dump Hae Ra, find a job at another company- he is skilled enough, and be with…
You’re absolutely right. He doesn’t need them anymore and he doesn’t owe them his life for sponsoring his education or helping his mother. That wasn’t part of his deal.
5 1
Replying to dramanest_ • 22 days ago
Title The Scandal
Was hoping for a spicy scene of Son ye jin
I doubt she would do one at this point in her life as I’m sure her husband would also avoid one.
10 1
On The Scandal • 22 days ago
Title The Scandal Spoiler
i had to watch this for my favorite stars but i knew going in it wasn’t a story for me. Having watched Dangerous Liasons years ago I had an idea of the story. i didn’t care for that adaptation and although this was done well, it’s not something I felt good about after watching. The 3 main actors were all excellent. The steamy scenes were handled tastefully. It was basically a tragedy for those 3 all around. I needed to watch it but I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
4 0
Replying to GySgt213 • 23 days ago
Well, at least grandma is starting to make a move. Should perk things up a bit.
So will she become another victim of MiRan?
3 1
On A Trap Called Desire • 24 days ago
Title A Trap Called Desire Spoiler
It’s nice to see MiRan’s past may be coming to haunt her. I spotted the crooked tie before she fixed it for him. I don’t think he’s interested in her but he’s using her.
6 4
On A Trap Called Desire • 24 days ago
The grandma reminds me of the horrible mother in Queen’s house. All she talks about is money. I can’t stand watching the scenes she is in.
6 1
On Blossom through the Cloud • 25 days ago
Miles Wei, what can I say but he’s great in everything. His facial expressions are so, so good. Even when his character tries to be a red flag he still comes across as a softie. I like everything that he’s in. I’ve never seen the FL before and I really liked her. She was great at playing a strong yet vulnerable character. This was a fun, non-stressful watch.
5 0
On Love on the Menu • 25 days ago
Heung Sik looked so much better with a good hair style, the glasses and a classy suit. So he’s actually a talented photographer who probably has quite a bit of money saved up. Will Han Gyu Yeon find him attractive now, especially after her cheating, loser husband turns out to be not who she expected?
7 3
Replying to Deulama4U • 25 days ago
Are you sure she isn’t his daughter too?He has a strange relationship with Miran …and she lives with them…
You may be right
1 0
Replying to Pmod718 • 26 days ago
Why are there so many older women acting like spoiled kids on this show? Stupid stepdaughter has been so enabled…
I’m wondering if the family she married into are scammers and not as weary as she believes.
2 6
On A Trap Called Desire • 26 days ago
The Chairman really revealed his true self. He basically told SJ that marrying the Chairman’s daughter was his accomplishment and the way for SJ to get ahead. I wonder if he ever really loved the Chairwoman, who seems like a genuine, caring woman. He’s also going to play Mi Ran to get what he wants. He seems to care for his awful daughter and doesn’t recognize her despicable personality traits. What will his reaction be when he learns that She is not is daughter? I can’t wait to see that!
7 4
On The Early Spring • 27 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
question for people who read the novel: Did they show their married lives after the proposal?
1 1
Replying to Ahjummai • 27 days ago
In the novel, he painted those himself. Prod didn't care enough to photoshop those photos to make it seem painted…
That would have been nice
1 0
Replying to Vivi • 27 days ago
very satisfied but the proposal was weird when did he take all those pictures it’s a bit creepy. Sometimes the…
Yes, I was thinking that about the pix too but I loved the concept so I accepted it.
1 0
Replying to Username5601 • 28 days ago
Mi Ran can't keep an innocent face. How is she fooling anybody? HR has no talent in that world; how is she your…
Masterpiece? More like a disaster!
1 0
On A Trap Called Desire • 28 days ago
Recalling what HaRa did to her as a teenager she really should realize how dangerous she is, especially now that HR is an adult. Not only did she ruin her painting and set the art room on fire pinning the blame on ES, but she openly admitted when they were alone that she did. Also, why didn’t she reveal that someone locked her in the store room. Keeping things like this a secret is never a good idea.
6 3
Replying to potatoes_uwu • 28 days ago
Hyeonjae’s sister is so annoying. Poor Hyeonjae was heartbroken and tried to confide in her, but she told him…
Just wait till she falls for her brother, lol
4 2
Replying to Kksdramas • 29 days ago
I thought she was perfect. She said what needed to be said and even though I want them to be together, at that…
I think he really cares but doesn’t know how to show it to her face
0 0