Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 28, 2024

Friends

Replying to gig911 • Aug 31, 2026
For me drama Recipe for Love before this one was much better. Especially the beginning.
That also has some really good comedy which this i one doesn’t have. The rivalry between the fathers was so funny.
2 1
On Love on the Menu • Aug 31, 2026
This show has a wonderful group of actors, and the story is very engaging. This is the best weekend drama for me in a long time.
9 7
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 30, 2026
Did anyone else catch the reference in episode 3 when the Shaman ajuma mentions that the last time she was in love was in a past life? I don’t think it was a coincidence that she was reborn in See you in my 19th life.
6 4
Replying to Rudzani • Aug 30, 2026
Unlike many of you, I still believe that Gyeol is their biological child. Isn’t it ironic that people she claims…
I just hope they don’t drag out this mystery for too many episodes.
2 1
Replying to MinaM • Aug 29, 2026
I am rooting for them. Together they’re hilarious and chaotic. Maybe they’ll stop meddling in the children’s…
She’s one of my favorite actresses.
3 1
Replying to sweetnothings • Aug 29, 2026
I know alot of people like Gyu Yeong for 'telling it like it is' but every episode she gets worse for me. She…
There is absolutely nothing likable about her. I dislike her more and more with each episode.
10 1
Replying to MinaM • Aug 29, 2026
But, is it hers… were they Twins?
Her mother is awful!!
1 1
Replying to joetoca • Aug 29, 2026
gyuyeong .... how much money she will loose for this wedding ??? . 100000$ gone ... 50000$ for bags and watch…
And that finance of her is the absolute worst! They also have no chemistry. This is purely transactional for both of them. I’ve never even seen any affection between them unless i wasn’t paying attention. I hate the scenes with the two of them!
4 1
Replying to sweetnothings • Aug 29, 2026
So Gyeol is her middle schools friends baby?
That sounds possible. Otherwise why did they show that chance meeting?
3 0
Replying to TooEmotional • Aug 29, 2026
I think the blood type will come into play. Maybe Jeong Seon is AB negative like Eun Seol. That might be the first…
They both had type B which is rare in S Korea
3 0
Replying to GySgt213 • Aug 28, 2026
The way things usually go, the first DNA test has to be intercepted and tampered with.
of course. they the must have a big lab in S Korea that provides fake results. Almost every drama has one.
2 1
Replying to Dedra70 • Aug 28, 2026
You know what, I cannot wait until all this is exposed. Oh, this so annoying right now.
I know!! it’s so hard to watch but the revenge will be oh so sweet!!
2 0
Replying to johnnypishere • Aug 27, 2026
yeah but i feel like the lawyer is gonna defend her. and finally seok jin will learn why eun seol hasn't contacted…
Usually the grandma is the safe, understanding family member. it’s nice to see that her father is caring though.
2 1