News Replying to GySgt213 • 1 day ago
Title A Trap Called Desire
Seok Jin is really starting to grate on my nerves when he completely ignores how uncomfortable his mother is around…
I really wanted to like him but I just can’t. I hope ES realizes that the lawyer really cares for her and is sincere.
3 0
Replying to Oracle Girl • 1 day ago
Title A Trap Called Desire
I don't believe YH married JS out of love, but rather out of greed and self-interest. He deserves the end that…
And JS is doing the same thing with his daughter. He doesn’t love her and has openly admitted that. What will he do when he learns ES is the true daughter?! I hope she kicks him to the curb!
1 0
Replying to TooEmotional • 1 day ago
Title A Trap Called Desire
That was anticlimactic- I think Seok Jin inadvertently alerted Yeong Hun about the lighter but the look and discomfort…
I really hope he does have his own agenda. Maybe he was close with the prior secretary that MR murder and is investigating it on his own. He was also from the orphanage.
3 0
Replying to Oracle Girl • 1 day ago
Title A Trap Called Desire
I wonder if Lee Shi Kang is going to play SJ's brother. His name is very similar to SJ: Cha Seong Jin. Looking…
it may be Seok Jins father who appeared in today’s episode.
3 0
On Merry Berry Love • 2 days ago
Title Merry Berry Love
it looks like Hulu has it in the US. only one episode per week. i think I’ll wait a few weeks to start this one and catch up on other new shows I’ve missed like 4 hands 2 sonatas.
1 0
On A Trap Called Desire • 2 days ago
Title A Trap Called Desire Spoiler
I still don’t understand why that woman is living in the chairman’s house. It makes absolutely no sense. And after what she observed with her husband, she should’ve demanded that she move out and get her own place. Very strange!
8 0
On A Trap Called Desire • 3 days ago
Title A Trap Called Desire Spoiler
Who allows a woman to prance around in a sexy night gown in their house?! Jeong Sun really is clueless and too nice for her own good. I’m glad she at least spoke up when she saw them holding hands and flirting. I’m sure they are going to have some lame explanation that she will accept. That woman needs to move out of their house ASAP!
7 0
Replying to Noona Peanut • 4 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
15?I believe you meant Episode 13
Yup, i stand corrected
0 0
On Irreplaceable • 4 days ago
Title Irreplaceable Spoiler
episode 13 for me was the first one where I didn’t love it. There was too much detail on the deal with his former mentor that screwed him over. TBH I really couldn’t follow all the details of deal and wasn’t interested enough to try. It seemed like they went deeper into the weeds than necessary. I felt like it took too much time away from the story lines that I’m interested in. There also wasn’t any mention of what was going on in her company which I also find more interesting. I watched the previews for the next episode and it looks like tomorrows episode will be better.
0 5
Replying to Nahlabee4 • 5 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
It feels like it plays for 15 minutes instead of 45 minutes.
Yes!
2 0
Replying to Kay1401 • 5 days ago
Title Dive into You
Is it me or is the ML incredibly stiff..... and i know in present time he's a bodyguard but he isnt really giving…
I recently saw him in Our Universe and he was similar in that one.
0 0
On Dive into You • 5 days ago
Title Dive into You
The actors playing the twins when they change souls is really excellent. The male-female body swap isn’t a new concept but having it be twins is quite unique. I’m wondering how they are going to keep up the good story for the rest of the episodes.i didn’t tag the this as spoiler some it’s right in the description above.
6 0
Replying to Kksdramas • 5 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
He liked her all along but was trying to keep it professional probably because of some bad past experience. Once…
i didn’t think that at all. No worries
1 0
Replying to WiebkeKth • 5 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
This is the first C-Drama that had me screaming.... eeww dont kiss dont kiss! She must have had really smelly…
I was too! I bet most of us were. in many k dramas they make a big deal about not kissing because they didn’t brush yet, lol.
2 0
On Irreplaceable • 5 days ago
Title Irreplaceable Spoiler
so many people called this one! Her mentor Lin getting together with the exec client. Good call!
6 2
Replying to Skz16 • 5 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
The frustrating thing isn't only that it is 1 ep a day, but that the episode finishes too quickly 😭. I know…
Sam. And i don’t even skip any of it!
2 0
Replying to BNA • 5 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
The personality change is insane, he was like ice and now he has melted
He liked her all along but was trying to keep it professional probably because of some bad past experience. Once she was with someone else he was jealous, and when she was single again he wasn’t going to miss his chance
6 3
On Love on the Menu • 5 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
I was not expecting THAT to be the hidden dark secret of the family that HGY married into. Talk about going from bad to worse! It’s really her Karma.
9 8
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • 6 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
Damn just realized the kid is the same one from sorry not sorry 😂
He’s such a good little actor!
3 1
Replying to 15978674 • 7 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
i hope ML is the one that bought the apartment 😭
That’s what i was wondering
1 0
