Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2020
Replying to tan • Apr 4, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Sometimes they overdo the “green flag” thing and make the character look a cuck. FL also had no reason to…
Agreed. She rejects him and the next day ML is all chipper. I was like even if he is a green flag how is this not phasing you?
0 0
Replying to luckz • Apr 4, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Maybe I've watched too many other shows recently that have particular outstanding qualities not found here.Maybe…
Excellent review. Your description of Quantity over Quality is perfect. There is just too much: ML is tooo perfect, villains are way too cartoonish, way too many episodes. Just no serious conflict and tons of episodes. Non stop sweet scenes btw leads do not make a plot.
1 0
Replying to Kavzz07 • Apr 4, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I think this is not my cup of tea! I like healthy mains plot. I loved TBT , even LBTL but SOM is really not for…
good call because I had to force myself to finish the second half
1 0
Replying to zamperx • Apr 4, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Ep 23... So all the drama was because the ml was disappointed the fl didn't visit him at hospital? What a plot…
I share your sentiment. I cannot believe this whole drama was based on a conflict where FL didnt visit the ML and where FL confessed her love to 2ndML and was left on Read. Literally. Someone thought that was enough to make 36 whole episodes.
4 1
Replying to Leaves45 • Apr 4, 2026
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
This show is like a piece of gum, starts out delicious but then quickly the sweetness is gone and then you are…
1) FL is rich but had not clothes to wear to the wedding so ML had to take her to shop just so we can get a cliche shopping scene.
2) FL wore loads of jeans when she was an INTERN for this big finance company while her boss SWL was showing up in suits everyday.
3) Just NO sense of patient confidentiality. Yeah we get it ML is brilliant but absolutely no one discusses other patients in FL hospital room. And NO one just grabs a doc off the street when there is a ski accident and then asks him to give opinion on the surgery when he is NOT even from the hospital. I have worked in hospitals and this is the most ridiculous thing I have watched.
4) Did we need several and I mean several episodes at the ski resort????
2 5
On Shine on Me • Apr 4, 2026
Title Shine on Me
This show is like a piece of gum, starts out delicious but then quickly the sweetness is gone and then you are just chewing because there isn't anything else to do.
The show started out interesting for the first 10 episodes and then I lost interest because the same plotlines were streeeeeeeetched. The ML was way way too perfect. They should have just made him an astronaut too who is also an award winning chef and a brilliant prosecutor.
ZJM and SWL's chemistry was sweet but nothing crazy and when I started fwding their scenes I realized I had lost interest. Their best scene was the confrontation in the hospital which happedned very early on. I think I still prefer ZJM chemistry with Zhang Ling He.
IMO this rating is overrated. Some people might find this show good but I found the plot full of cliches, redundant with loads of plot holes. The most interesting/realistic thing about this show was the dynamic btw FL and her cousin.
Some things that bothered me will be in spoiler tag below.
7 9
Replying to Wen • Mar 30, 2026
this has been said many, many times before but the teenage jiwons??? absolutely amazing. i adore them so so much.…
Agreed with skipping the adults. I just wanted to know what happened to the teenager version and looked forward to their flashbacks. Only finished watching the adults for the teenagers to get their happy ending. What a waste of the chemistry they set up
1 0
On Love Your Enemy • Mar 30, 2026
How should I put this? The flashback version of this show is what made me finish watching this show. The teenager leads had SO much chemistry and charm. I rate that portion 8.5.
The adult version had none of that chemistry and they bickering that made them so cute in the flashbacks just did not work as adults. Also JJH and JYM have 0 chemistry but also didnt seem the same as their younger versions. Not sure how the adults lost all the chemistry the teenagers had built. The adult version gets a 7.5 max.
One song stood out. The family politics and the weird villain arc was out of the blue. Also the female villain deserved to get more than just forgiveness for what she did.
Anyway, really hoping someone will sign up the younger actors for their own show. I would have gladly watched 20 episodes of their story.
5 1
On Forever Love • Jan 31, 2026
Title Forever Love
Okay dropping this at 16 episodes. It's no longer holding my interest and the conflict is just juvenile. The actors did okay and started out with a lot of spark but that spark disappeared by the half way point. And NO this does not compare to Lighter and the Princess. Despite the several plot holes ML/FL had crazy chemistry so you could overlook everything else. That's not the case here.
0 0
Replying to Leaves45 • Jan 29, 2026
Title Moon River
I just finished ep 7 of the SAME PLOT LINES repeated again and again. I am struggling to click the next episode.…
Ok thanks for that heads up. I used to be able to binge watch 22 episode dramas and to think I am struggling with short dramas is ridiculous but it’s like lately nothing happens in the plot and episodes are dragged out. Screenwriter seem to have a vague idea of the plot but then have no idea how to follow through on the concept.
1 0
Replying to Leaves45 • Jan 28, 2026
Title Moon River
I just finished ep 7 of the SAME PLOT LINES repeated again and again. I am struggling to click the next episode.…
Oh hahha well that’s very helpful. I’ve heard a few comments about the OST and it hasn’t been that remarkable so far, but maybe it gets more intense and better in the second half. Maybe I can continue pushing it if I watch one episode once a while, but it’s definitely not a binge watching show.
1 2
Replying to Levi • Jan 28, 2026
People who love it love it and that’s why it has this ratings. you cannot impose your beliefs and opinions on…
People get way way pissed off on this site. Lately I don't get ANY of the ratings on MDL. I go by the ratings and go put on the show and then start questioning my sanity as to WHY a show is rated so high when often times I can't even bring myself to finish it. Every show is somehow rated 8.9, 9 or even 10! MDL needs a rehaul of their ratings system where maybe viewers should indicate their age group and when they started watching kdrama to get an accurate reflection of demographics ratings these shows.
0 0
Replying to chrisprw • Jan 28, 2026
Title Moon River
Well, I definitely did not get into this one. The first half was pretty boring than a big better. Scenario is…
okat 7 episodes in I am finding NO chemistry between the leads which maybe why I am struggling finishing this show.
0 0
Replying to szilvia • Jan 28, 2026
Title Moon River
yes, and for me, how can I best describe it, her whole appearance is somehow fake. I find her face false and the…
the 2nd L does not have screen presence for that role
0 0
Replying to Emzfmz • Jan 28, 2026
Title Moon River
i cant believe this... I'm at episode 11 and I'm dropping it... wow...
Struggling at ep 7. Can I ask why?
0 1
Replying to Chokao • Jan 28, 2026
Title Moon River
So I guess 2026 is not gonna be the year I get rid of my "Watch for completion's sake" sickness.I've been…
I just finished ep 7 of the SAME PLOT LINES repeated again and again. I am struggling to click the next episode. And while the ML and FL are doing a good job in their roles, their chemistry is tepid at best. I don't know what it is but I just dont see the desperately in love because I dont feel it. The king sucks, Villain repeats the same lines (no explanation given for his motives so far), 2nd FL repeats the same lines, 2nd ML still the same. NO character growth so far. Should I continue? Does it get better?
1 4
Replying to mortis4321 • Jan 28, 2026
I have only 13 episodes left and ohh man I have the same feeling and came here to rant about that :) . There is…
thanks for soldiering on and reporting back! Glad I moved on.
0 0
On Our Universe • Jan 28, 2026
Title Our Universe
Ok this plot sounds like it’s based on that Katherine Heigl movie Life as we know it or something
6 0
Replying to mortis4321 • Jan 27, 2026
I have only 13 episodes left and ohh man I have the same feeling and came here to rant about that :) . There is…
Oh I see you are way further ahead than me. Re the male lead, I think he is handsome enough (female opinion here lol, even if not my type) but he very much miscast here. He gives off friendly vibes, not scary vibes. I found the same issue with Blossoms in advsersity, another ridiculously highly rated show that does not reflect its ratings where the FL was just tooo perfect and the ML did not reflect his 'cold blooded' killer persona. Dropped that one too. As you said, in this show (and in Blossoms in Adversity) I found myself skipping the couple's scenes because I found them just emotionless. Anyway to your point why force myself if it didn't pull me in 11 episodes in. Time to move on to the next one
1 2