Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 25, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 25, 2016
Replying to CHURAN • Jul 26, 2023
When WCR gets the lead role, I'm so gonna start reading this novel. She's, like, the only young actress I'm super…
Same 🤗She's got both the talent (acting, dancing, singing) and the looks. l feel like she has the potential to emerge as one of c-ent top stars
6 0
Replying to Sady • Jul 26, 2023
Wang Chu Ran is really good imo. Look up her filmography. I personnally became an instant fan after seeing her…
Girlie was still a teen when she played that role😲☺️
2 0
Replying to Sady • Jul 26, 2023
WCR is a good actress. I was curious about her after seeing clips of her dancing in "Serenade of Peaceful Joy"…
Totally agree! Even her most mainstream roles are not that of the typical FL, and she always delivers (which I guess also worked against her as lots of people ended up disliking her characters -and her by extension- in her past dramas).
2 2
Replying to xmag • Jul 26, 2023
I posted a few weeks ago that everytime I come on this topic to have news, there's a change in cast and bingo,…
Wang Churan is a good actress - don't pay attention to the negative PR surrounding her last show. She and Yang Yang actually did a good job there, but they were let down by the director
4 2
Replying to Sarah93 • Jul 26, 2023
I thought they already changed the melon for FL, is wang churan right?? wang churan face is cold beauty and suitable…
Don't worry, Wang Churan has the required acting chops. She fits the character's description and she'll do well in the role if they go with her (which I hope they do)
6 0
On The Princess Royal • Jul 26, 2023
Sounds like a super interesting plot!

Love Zhao Jinmai, but I wish they cast Wang Churan instead (those who saw Oh My General would know why lol). That way, I would also finally get my desired "First Frost" pairing on screen 🤣

Wishful thinking aside, I am still happy to see Zhao Jinmai in a costume drama! Hope the project will go on the floor sooner rather than later
4 0
Replying to Waiting for ZZ • Jul 20, 2023
After recent rumors about ZYX came in light Cnetz trolled her wanted WCR and ZLH to act in FIRST FROST.Now they…
Same... I am really baffled at the negativity. Nothing warrants this level of hate.
0 0
Replying to ColourMePurple • Jul 20, 2023
I'm a little behind with the episodes but I am wondering if some of the translations are not very accurate? In…
Don't know how accurate the translations are, but I did read that lots of scenes were left on the editing table.
Unfortunately, netizens are blaming the actors for the drama shortcomings, when it's clear that the few issues the drama has are only related to the direction/editing/censorship
3 3
Replying to Waiting for ZZ • Jul 20, 2023
After recent rumors about ZYX came in light Cnetz trolled her wanted WCR and ZLH to act in FIRST FROST.Now they…
WCR was recently seen with the producer of First Frost. I hope they will cast her!
1 2
Replying to RAMking • Jul 19, 2023
It's no1 in Vlinkage and Datawin (except Monday) from last 2 weeks...But My only problem is both TV ratings and…
I am curious about this as well. She's super talented (became a fan after seeing her in Oh My General), and I hope she'll shoot up to A-list status very soon
1 0
Replying to Mcmr • Jul 19, 2023
Awesome! Thanks for keeping us updated on the ratings 🤗🤗 Hope the series will cross 1% viewership before…
Hahaha same! I want the drama to be a domestic hit for YY and WCR
2 0
Replying to RAMking • Jul 19, 2023
Ep19 - 20 tv rating - 0.728% new peak 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Awesome! Thanks for keeping us updated on the ratings 🤗🤗 Hope the series will cross 1% viewership before the end of its run!
1 2
Replying to RAMking • Jul 19, 2023
It's no1 in Vlinkage and Datawin (except Monday) from last 2 weeks...But My only problem is both TV ratings and…
Thanks once again 🤗
1 0
Replying to RAMking • Jul 19, 2023
It's no1 in Vlinkage and Datawin (except Monday) from last 2 weeks...But My only problem is both TV ratings and…
Thanks for your reply! What YY fan page would you recommend me to consult? 😋
1 6
Replying to RAMking • Jul 19, 2023
It's no1 in Vlinkage and Datawin (except Monday) from last 2 weeks...But My only problem is both TV ratings and…
Thanks!
1 0