It's obvious that some people have invested lots of money and efforts to trigger this hate train against YY and…
I also watched their Hello Saturday episode and felt good vibes among the cast.
Unfortunately, my watching experience was spoiled by c-netz' comments.
As for WDX, I can't help but see him differently now. I understand that he's not obligated to respond, but it would have been nice to talk in favor of the drama when people blamed both director and YY for allegedly deleting one of his scenes
currently on the 18th ep and so far the only things I like about this drama is the professional aspect of firefighters…
"the typhoon should've blow her ass to North Korea" 😂🤣
I believe they actually had to redeem the parents at the end as the series should promote good values among audiences lol (so FL remains filial, family becomes harmonious, parents regrets their bad ways)
Btw the drama and the actors are being super criticized in China because people thought the FL's parents were in the right and that the FL is an ungrateful brat (while international viewers deem the family outright abusive/toxic) for wanting to get back with her first love against her parents wishes. So it's a good thing they left the parents off the hook or else the public would have been even harsher on the cast
If you don't know anything about Cent just shut up.Yes trolls on WCR are started by Toxic delusional shippers…
It's obvious that some people have invested lots of money and efforts to trigger this hate train against YY and WCR... I would never have thought that people would be ready to stoop so low just to get rid of their competition. Unfortunately, passerbys are gullible and fell for this scam and they are now mass bullying YY and WCR along with yxh. WCR being a newbie, she's more vulnerable to these attacks.
People are saying they should sue, but I am scared that it will just ignite more hate against them. Seems like they just can't win.
And I'll say it again, WDX should have openly supported his castmates. I think it would have had an impact on passerbys... Hope he's enjoying his newfound fame while his colleagues are under fire
P.S. the reason why I am mentioning WDX is because lots of passerbys started hating on YY and WCR because of his character
This drama is not as bad as the haters and trolls spewing. FL is getting all the flak cause they believe she cannot…
👏 I am also defending her on other platforms 🤣 I will never condone any form of bullying and will call out those who engage in it. I actually already liked WCR the most among her contemporaries (because of her versatility), but I have now become her fan.
Moreover, WCR seems to have become quite popular in international forums. Lots of people loved her rendition of Xu Qin and they are all shocked at how unfairly she's being targeted right now. So let's hope she knows they are people out there appreciating her work
Regarding the haters, frankly it's so weird that they are blaming the actors for the issues they have with the drama... Most of their of their fallacious claims are not even rational, and yet they keep spewing the same nonsense everyday on Weibo, Youtube or Twitter... Someone should teach them love and tolerance
why are you all saying that the fl is receiving hate !?!? she did so well in the drama, in fact her beauty >>>>>
Trolls are just being delulu
The hate campaign against her and Yang Yang is totally unwarranted. They haven't done anything morally or criminally reprehensible, and the drama isn't even that bad
First event after the chaos, he looks sad and serious 🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭, missing his Contagious smile,…
I did notice as well that he looked sad 😞 Eagerly waiting for his next drama to come out! Hope it will be a great success to shut those haters' mouths 🙏
I like her acting so hearing that she's being boycotted by some antis sound so unreasonable. I just find cancel…
That's the worst thing in this story... she actually didn't even do anything wrong. C-netz started hating on her FOMH character (Xu Qin) because she didn’t reciprocate her brother's incestuous feelings. Then, they would nitpick on every sentence uttered/action done by Xu Qin, etc. Little by little, they started extending their hate onto WCR (god only knows why?) and have since been trying to destroy her life and career (they are continuously slandering her on Weibo). F*** them 🥲
I will keep supporting her as well and wish for all her upcoming projects to be huge blockbusters
Wang Chu Ran and Yang Yang are very famous in the Philippines. Many fans are willing to fight and support Wang…
Thanks for sharing love and positive vibes. I wish the cast of FOMH could read our comments and know that many people liked their performances and are supporting them
Why is that??Is it because of the storyline?? I understand its bit toxic because of FL's family background Or…
Same!! She's the one I picture for First Frost! And following the success of Hidden Love, this could be a game-changer for her if she gets the role. Dramagods, please be kind to her and get her the role 🙏🤲🤣
Why is that??Is it because of the storyline?? I understand its bit toxic because of FL's family background Or…
It's crazy... How far will they go with this nonsense? I also feel super bad for both leads. They are both getting bullied for nothing, and in the case of Yang Yang, it's obvious this drama was close to his heart and that he really tried his best to offer a faithful representation of firefighters...
Why is that??Is it because of the storyline?? I understand its bit toxic because of FL's family background Or…
Hahaha these bullies definitely have too much time on their hands! If they feel restless, they should just step outside and touch some grass 😂🤣
The funny thing is that if the showrunners hadn't given a redemption arc to the FL's parents, the backlash against Wang Chu Ran would have been even worse 🤣 People already feel her character is an ungrateful brat and are taking it out on her. If she disowned her parents, I fear WCR would have no place on Earth to hide!
Unfortunately, my watching experience was spoiled by c-netz' comments.
As for WDX, I can't help but see him differently now. I understand that he's not obligated to respond, but it would have been nice to talk in favor of the drama when people blamed both director and YY for allegedly deleting one of his scenes
I believe they actually had to redeem the parents at the end as the series should promote good values among audiences lol (so FL remains filial, family becomes harmonious, parents regrets their bad ways)
Btw the drama and the actors are being super criticized in China because people thought the FL's parents were in the right and that the FL is an ungrateful brat (while international viewers deem the family outright abusive/toxic) for wanting to get back with her first love against her parents wishes. So it's a good thing they left the parents off the hook or else the public would have been even harsher on the cast
The scale of this backlash is too much for it to be organic
I would never have thought that people would be ready to stoop so low just to get rid of their competition. Unfortunately, passerbys are gullible and fell for this scam and they are now mass bullying YY and WCR along with yxh. WCR being a newbie, she's more vulnerable to these attacks.
People are saying they should sue, but I am scared that it will just ignite more hate against them. Seems like they just can't win.
And I'll say it again, WDX should have openly supported his castmates. I think it would have had an impact on passerbys... Hope he's enjoying his newfound fame while his colleagues are under fire
P.S. the reason why I am mentioning WDX is because lots of passerbys started hating on YY and WCR because of his character
I actually already liked WCR the most among her contemporaries (because of her versatility), but I have now become her fan.
Moreover, WCR seems to have become quite popular in international forums. Lots of people loved her rendition of Xu Qin and they are all shocked at how unfairly she's being targeted right now. So let's hope she knows they are people out there appreciating her work
Regarding the haters, frankly it's so weird that they are blaming the actors for the issues they have with the drama... Most of their of their fallacious claims are not even rational, and yet they keep spewing the same nonsense everyday on Weibo, Youtube or Twitter... Someone should teach them love and tolerance
In any case, I will now support YY and WCR!
And agree on the dubbing part 😝
The hate campaign against her and Yang Yang is totally unwarranted. They haven't done anything morally or criminally reprehensible, and the drama isn't even that bad
Eagerly waiting for his next drama to come out! Hope it will be a great success to shut those haters' mouths 🙏
C-netz started hating on her FOMH character (Xu Qin) because she didn’t reciprocate her brother's incestuous feelings. Then, they would nitpick on every sentence uttered/action done by Xu Qin, etc.
Little by little, they started extending their hate onto WCR (god only knows why?) and have since been trying to destroy her life and career (they are continuously slandering her on Weibo). F*** them 🥲
I will keep supporting her as well and wish for all her upcoming projects to be huge blockbusters
Let's hope it works wonders in terms of ratings and that it helps her secure First Frost🤞
Dramagods, please be kind to her and get her the role 🙏🤲🤣
I also feel super bad for both leads. They are both getting bullied for nothing, and in the case of Yang Yang, it's obvious this drama was close to his heart and that he really tried his best to offer a faithful representation of firefighters...
The funny thing is that if the showrunners hadn't given a redemption arc to the FL's parents, the backlash against Wang Chu Ran would have been even worse 🤣 People already feel her character is an ungrateful brat and are taking it out on her. If she disowned her parents, I fear WCR would have no place on Earth to hide!