Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 25, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 25, 2016
Replying to Black-Phoenix • Feb 21, 2025
I need to see Liu Xie Ning as THE MAIN lead soon. Not as the other Main lead but as THE ONLY MAIN LEAD!Looking…
She will be in The Ingenious One 2. Hopefully, this one will help her career
2 2
Replying to donayan • Feb 18, 2025
Title Perfect Match Spoiler
Kang Ning (3rd) gets married in episode 10, followed by Shou Hua (1st) in episode 11. And if I remember correctly,…
1st sister and her husband will get married in episode 11, they will divorce in episode 17 (second half), and get back together in episode 19 (first half).

Why did they get divorced?
Basically, 1st sister's husband will discover in episode 16 who caused his caused his family's downfall, and will decide to avenge his mother. Unfortunately, his revenge will involve breaching a moral and societal taboo that could lead him and his family straight to their death.

Rather than implicating his wife, he'll hide the truth from her, will turn cold to her to help her save face, and will divorce her.

Anyway, the truth will be known in episode 18 and everything will get resolved in episode 19.
2 0
Replying to Houda • Feb 13, 2025
If I remembered well we saw the emperor once in the early episodes, I haven't finished the show yet, but do we…
Yes, he'll appear a couple times more
2 0
Replying to Gottasmile88 • Feb 13, 2025
I agree completely! It's been awesome watching each couple and their unique storylines. I love how the plot continues…
Didn’t mean to get your hopes up haha. The 5th sister story was good (it started super strong) but could have been better if the drama had more episodes.
All the best for school!
0 0
Replying to Gottasmile88 • Feb 13, 2025
I agree completely! It's been awesome watching each couple and their unique storylines. I love how the plot continues…
1. 1st sister (LOVE the arranged marriage trope + Shouhua was my favorite character in the drama)
2. 4th sister
3. 5th sister
4. 3rd sister

I won't list 2nd sister and Qiongnu because we saw too little of them IMO
2 2
Replying to Mcmr • Feb 12, 2025
Mine is 1st sister and 1st brother-in-law. Then 4th sister and 4th brother-in-law. I think I like the arranged…
Thanks! Will watch the last 6 episodes tomorrow
0 0
Replying to Gottasmile88 • Feb 12, 2025
I agree completely! It's been awesome watching each couple and their unique storylines. I love how the plot continues…
Same here... Happy Perfect Match filled that void for us!
1 4
Replying to Mcmr • Feb 12, 2025
She's my favorite character as well. She was so mature, dignified, smart, nurturing and loving. An icon!
Thanks!!!
1 0
Replying to Mcmr • Feb 12, 2025
Title Perfect Match Spoiler
She's my favorite character as well. She was so mature, dignified, smart, nurturing and loving. An icon!
Please spoil me haha (have yet to watch the last episodes). Does SH and DYX have kids at the end of the drama?
2 2
Replying to Iwaktaya • Feb 12, 2025
My favorite character and role model in this drama is Shou Hua (played by actress Liu Xie Ning). Her bearing manifests…
She's my favorite character as well. She was so mature, dignified, smart, nurturing and loving. An icon!
2 4
Replying to SnG • Feb 12, 2025
So sad to leave the Li family and the in laws. been a good journey. it is ,a drama that i follow when it is still…
Very informative, thanks!
0 0
Replying to Gottasmile88 • Feb 12, 2025
I agree completely! It's been awesome watching each couple and their unique storylines. I love how the plot continues…
My Father is Strange was so so good!
I have tried to watch many family kdramas since then but none hit like this one
2 6
Replying to JK00k • Feb 12, 2025
My favourite couple:1. 3rd (I like that both of them witty, intelligent and schemy, what a delight to watch!)2.…
Didn’t watch the last 6 episodes yet, so I can't rank Qiongnu+Li's son

1. 1st
2. 4th
3. 5th (from the little I've seen in episodes 29 and 30)
4. 3rd
5. 2nd (didn’t see enough of them unfortunately)
3 0
Replying to Faith Black • Feb 12, 2025
Who is your favorite couple???I surprised myself. It was 4th sister and 4th brother in law. Why? When her story…
Mine is 1st sister and 1st brother-in-law. Then 4th sister and 4th brother-in-law. I think I like the arranged marriage trope 😂 It was endearing to see 1st sister and 4th brother-in-law fall in love with their partners considering they both didn't seek marriage/love in the first place, and even thought they were "cursed" and would never be in a loving relationship.


Please spoil me as I didn't have enough time to watch the last 6 episodes: do 1st and 4th couples have kids at the end of the drama?
2 2
Replying to Mcmr • Feb 10, 2025
Shouhua's story was the one I enjoyed the most🥲
We're all part of the angsty couple/1st sister fan club 🤗
5 1
Replying to Mcmr • Feb 10, 2025
Shouhua's story was the one I enjoyed the most🥲
Thanks for the link! Let me go down this rabbit hole!
3 1
Replying to Mcmr • Feb 10, 2025
Shouhua's story was the one I enjoyed the most🥲
I have actually rewatched all their episodes together 🤣🤣
6 3
Replying to Mcmr • Feb 10, 2025
Shouhua's story was the one I enjoyed the most🥲
Yes, I am eating whatever crumbs are left right now! I am so excited whenever they appear on screen (even if just for a few minutes)😭

Anyway, glad to see someone else liked their story 😂
8 8
Replying to Perfect Match • Feb 10, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
Leshan (fifth sister)
HYTT = Huangyang Tiantian (name of the actress)
1 4