Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 25, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 25, 2016
Replying to soonsetra • Feb 2, 2025
EP18&19 Preview (engsub)https://x.com/soonsetra/status/1886110069110288730?s=19
You’re the best! Cannot wait for tomorrow! I just want SH to be happy 🥲
6 0
Replying to Mcmr • Feb 2, 2025
Title Perfect Match Spoiler
Chunlai? She's back to the Li household (serving the mother and the single daughters). She only stayed with Shouhua…
I think you're spot on!
My heart bled for Shouhua and DYX's mother today...

I think his real father is none other than the Yu minister. His wife must have plotted back in the day to have him, hence his rebuke line "like mother, like daughter"
0 0
Replying to Mcmr • Feb 1, 2025
Chunlai? She's back to the Li household (serving the mother and the single daughters). She only stayed with Shouhua…
Actually, I did see a new maid standing beside Kangning in one scene from today's episodes. She must be from Chai An's household.

Shouhua didn’t marry "rich" unlike her sisters (although her husband will most certainly earn well in the years to come given his new status), so her new household didn’t have any maids, hence why Chunlai stayed with her initially.
4 2
Replying to soonsetra • Feb 1, 2025
Waves after waves hitting Shouhua and Du Yangxi's relationship like a storm. Fr can't we enjoy some peace...https://x.com/soonsetra/status/1885753562342609128?s=19^…
Thanks for subbing!
OMG, next episodes will be yet another rollercoaster! Cannot wait!
5 0
Replying to Sakura2710 • Feb 1, 2025
“I don’t want to be a distant husband, I want you to kiss me.” DYX-a, DYX whose heart are you stealing?…
Love this pairing so much!
4 0
Replying to Isabella Snow • Feb 1, 2025
anybody wonder what happened to the Li family maid that always accompanied Kangning and Shouhua?where is she now,…
Chunlai? She's back to the Li household (serving the mother and the single daughters).
She only stayed with Shouhua temporarily to help her settle in until she finds a maid.
12 4
Replying to soonsetra • Jan 30, 2025
Herehttps://x.com/soonsetra/status/1885026860104659133?s=19
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
2 0
On Perfect Match • Jan 30, 2025
I think I saw a trailer on social media which was entirely focused on the 4th daughter's marriage/love story. Is there also a trailer only for the 1st daughter (love her!) and her husband? Can someone provide me with the link pretty pls?
4 2
Replying to Aries • Dec 13, 2024
currently on ranked 9 in the most reserved upcoming dramas of Youku on their platform with 719K reservations.
It's my most anticipated 2025 project🙏🏼 They better not fumble it.
3 0
Replying to Aries • Dec 13, 2024
currently on ranked 9 in the most reserved upcoming dramas of Youku on their platform with 719K reservations.
I know they suck at promotions, but I thought they'd try harder for this one considering it's a big IP
0 2
Replying to Aries • Dec 12, 2024
currently on ranked 9 in the most reserved upcoming dramas of Youku on their platform with 719K reservations.
Thanks! Hope Youku will heavily promote the drama. Don't know why they've been so silent till now. It's a big IP and I feel like they're not promoting it sufficiently
2 4
On Blossom • Dec 7, 2024
Title Blossom
This drama is so so good! The cinematography and pacing especially are top-notch!
5 0
On Chloe Xie • Nov 4, 2024
Person Chloe Xie
Her acting is SO good in The Story of Pearl Girl!
12 0
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Oct 15, 2024
FL is so stinking adorable. Her looks remind me of Halle Bailey and Anya Taylor-Joy because of the natural large…
Is the FL being criticized on Chinese SNS? I thought her performance was being appreciated (I saw someone saying Chinese viewers are satisfied with her acting and looks)

So unfair...
0 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Oct 14, 2024
I can only say, give me the horse and Snow Harrier the owl. They are all that in a crisis. Teaser Ep 15https://www.iq.com/play/snowy-night-timeless-love-1of6erksbvw?lang=en_usTeaser…
Thanks!!
1 1
Replying to Mcmr • Oct 14, 2024
I am a bit surprised by the rating as well. By MDL standards, it should be higher lol
Admittedly, I was also a bit put off by the CGI at first as I had hoped they had shot the drama in real snowy locations. But I really like the story, and actually feel like 2 episodes a day is too few lol.
0 0
Replying to Yashika • Oct 14, 2024
I watched it upto ep 12 and its really nice. I really hope the guy in the ice wakes up. and i guess the rating…
I am a bit surprised by the rating as well. By MDL standards, it should be higher lol
7 2
Replying to peculiarperson • Oct 14, 2024
Waiting for the next episode.. 😁
Same here! I love the leads' relationship and I am eager to know more about the FL's background
3 0