She's not acting hard to get for the sake of it, she has a very valid reason to do so! She's rejecting him because…
You know, even telling someone of your plan to take dow n an imperial family member is akin to treason. There's a reason why Empress Shi and her dad got scared shitless when they got to know about Ziyu's real identity.
That aside, I am having no issues with the pacing so far. I can understand some people are feeling disappointed that the couple is not yet together, but we still got 17 episodes with the leads living together in harmony. That's a lot for a 40-episode drama that also deals with political intrigues. Also,, we keep seeing the leads together even if they "broke up". It's not a case of a romance drama with no romance!
She owes nothing??do we watch the same series??ok,lets assume any person except cxz found her , what would have…
She only used Ziyu to get intel. He had absolutely no resolve to follow her plan that's why she planned everything ON HER OWN.
I wonder if you would say the same if LMT was a guy. Why should she rely on CXZ to fulfill her ambitions when she's demonstrated several times that she can do a lot on her own?
She owes nothing??do we watch the same series??ok,lets assume any person except cxz found her , what would have…
Please, she doesn't have a whole army at her disposal and yet managed to wound Prince Sui (she would have killed him had Ziyu not distracted her)
And she thanked the ML for saving her. In fact, when she was amnesiac, she more than made up for it. Is she now supposed to fall down on her knees and kiss his feet?
Also, as I have explained in another comment, it's not about the lie. She just has her own ambitions (namely committing HIGH TREASON) and naturally didn't have time for love
She's not acting hard to get for the sake of it, she has a very valid reason to do so! She's rejecting him because…
I find her actions logical. If you love someone, you won't implicate them in high treason plot.
I am someone who drops drama easily when there's miscommunication or one of the leads is playing hard to get, but that's really not the case here.
I would have been disappointed if the FL just decided to act all lovey dovey with the ML after witnessing the murder of her "brothers". I would also be disappointed if she had just decided to put the ML in harm's way to fulfill her own revenge
Her lying to her grandpa is really not the same though...She's also already expressed how grateful she was for…
Actually, you’re not grasping the issue at hand. The reason she's not getting together with him is not because he lied, but because they are not a couple in the 1st place and because she has other priorities! Hope you’re getting the nuance...
Also, she almost managed to take down Prince Sui but she was distracted by Ziyu. Please, she's doing SO much with only 3 teammates. She doesn't have a whole army at her disposal, and yet managed to do so much.
Thats because she loves CXZ that she doesn't want to implicate him in her assassination attempt! Did you notice she didn’t hesitate to involve Ziyu, but had more qualms to do it with the ML? She knows what would be the consequences for him if her plan failed.
Such a double standards LMT showing to cxz..she is telling all lies about the past, present and future to her…
Her lying to her grandpa is really not the same though... She's also already expressed how grateful she was for him saving her life... Is she supposed to fall down on her knees and kiss his feet? God forbid she dares having her own plans and ambitions. Please remember that she intends to seek revenge on Prince Sui and that it's her primary objective. She witnessed Prince Sui's henchmen kill of her "brothers". Is she supposed to just forget about it, follow the ML and live happily ever after?
She was their leader and she needs to avenge them. For now, this is the most important thing to her. She also wants to make sure her maternal family is financially secure!
Seems like it's topping some charts, but I don’t know much about this kind of metricshttps://x.com/wcr_99/status/1827939221052535287?t=NUlhUHCiiGuB9UusYhC0aA&s=19
It is! Haven't fully enjoyed a drama for quite awhile. This one keeps me engrossed!
My favorite at the moment. I actually enjoy watching this one as the episodes come out :) Up to episode 27.
Same, I couldn't wait till it was completed, and now I am eagerly waiting every day for the new episodes to drop. One of my favorite 2024 dramas so far!
That aside, I am having no issues with the pacing so far. I can understand some people are feeling disappointed that the couple is not yet together, but we still got 17 episodes with the leads living together in harmony. That's a lot for a 40-episode drama that also deals with political intrigues. Also,, we keep seeing the leads together even if they "broke up". It's not a case of a romance drama with no romance!
SHE NEVER LOOKED DOWN ON THE ML. SHE NEVER GOT INVOLVED WITH ANOTHER MAN.
I know all about love inequality as this is the primary reason why I drop dramas! And this drama is not one of those.
I think you’re having an issue with the FL having ambitions that go beyond love.
She's an ex outlaw who's plotting treason. It would be stupid and uncharacteristic of her to pursue the ML in that context
In fact, she had to escape his guards' vigilance to enter the hunt ground and target Prince Sui
God forbid a woman has agency and free will!
I wonder if you would say the same if LMT was a guy. Why should she rely on CXZ to fulfill her ambitions when she's demonstrated several times that she can do a lot on her own?
And she thanked the ML for saving her. In fact, when she was amnesiac, she more than made up for it. Is she now supposed to fall down on her knees and kiss his feet?
Also, as I have explained in another comment, it's not about the lie. She just has her own ambitions (namely committing HIGH TREASON) and naturally didn't have time for love
I am someone who drops drama easily when there's miscommunication or one of the leads is playing hard to get, but that's really not the case here.
I would have been disappointed if the FL just decided to act all lovey dovey with the ML after witnessing the murder of her "brothers". I would also be disappointed if she had just decided to put the ML in harm's way to fulfill her own revenge
Also, she almost managed to take down Prince Sui but she was distracted by Ziyu. Please, she's doing SO much with only 3 teammates. She doesn't have a whole army at her disposal, and yet managed to do so much.
Thats because she loves CXZ that she doesn't want to implicate him in her assassination attempt! Did you notice she didn’t hesitate to involve Ziyu, but had more qualms to do it with the ML? She knows what would be the consequences for him if her plan failed.
She's also already expressed how grateful she was for him saving her life... Is she supposed to fall down on her knees and kiss his feet?
God forbid she dares having her own plans and ambitions. Please remember that she intends to seek revenge on Prince Sui and that it's her primary objective. She witnessed Prince Sui's henchmen kill of her "brothers". Is she supposed to just forget about it, follow the ML and live happily ever after?
She was their leader and she needs to avenge them. For now, this is the most important thing to her. She also wants to make sure her maternal family is financially secure!
https://x.com/wcr_99/status/1827939221052535287?t=NUlhUHCiiGuB9UusYhC0aA&s=19
One of my favorite 2024 dramas so far!