Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 25, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 25, 2016
On Wang Chu Ran • Aug 19, 2024
Person Wang Chu Ran
Really impressed by her acting in Are You The One (especially in episode 17 which released today). Hope her hard work will pay off!
9 0
Replying to 13 Fireflies • Aug 19, 2024
This drama is far from being a success in China though? In fact it's being discussed precisely because the data…
Thanks for this insight! I love learning more about the inner workings of the industry and to know how performance is measured.

Well, it sucks for the cast and crew, and I hope it won't impact the releases of Rise of Ning and Love has Fireworks
0 0
On Are You the One • Aug 19, 2024
The drama keeps getting better with each episode! Kudos to the main cast for their masterful acting in episode 17!
7 0
Replying to 13 Fireflies • Aug 19, 2024
This drama is far from being a success in China though? In fact it's being discussed precisely because the data…
A MDL user has been compiling a list which has the 2024 Tencent dramas based on heat. Are You The One is currently ranked 12, which doesn't seem too bad!

https://kisskh.at/list/1xrGWvZ3
0 0
Replying to 13 Fireflies • Aug 19, 2024
This drama is far from being a success in China though? In fact it's being discussed precisely because the data…
A MDL user has been compiling a list which has the 2024 Tencent dramas based on heat. Are You The One is currently ranked 12, which doesn't seem too bad!

https://kisskh.at/list/1xrGWvZ3
0 0
Replying to 13 Fireflies • Aug 19, 2024
This drama is far from being a success in China though? In fact it's being discussed precisely because the data…
What a shame... I thought the drama was performing fairly well. Hope the number of viewers will keep increasing as time goes on, especially as we're entering a brand new chapter in the drama
1 2
Replying to bonnie • Aug 19, 2024
I'm only on ep 8 but I really like this one. I would recommend it absolutely , but to be fair, I'm on ep. 8 so…
I have watched 16 episodes so far, and it's remained consistently good. I'd even say it got better!
1 1
Replying to Mcmr • Aug 19, 2024
Person Wang Chu Ran
Don't like, don't watch. Simple, right?
You know what? After responding to her comment,, I wondered if she was QueenZilla 😂 Thanks for clearing up my doubts! And yes, it's obvious she's a Zhao Liying hater who is cosplaying as her fan...
8 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 18, 2024
I believe its doing fairly well but its high season right now, there are many good dramas airing at the same time.…
Thanks for the insight!
1 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Aug 18, 2024
Can we give it up to Nanny Li. This woman is just killing it. I am so feeling for CXZ. This tug of war that he…
Love Nanny Li! She's HILARIOUS!
Her "he's your shackjob!" just took me out 🤣
10 0
Replying to Vervik • Aug 18, 2024
I wish fans don’t criticize ml and fl so then we can hope for season 2😭
What happened? There won't be any new season because of fandom fights? I thought the drama was very successful for all involved!
1 0
Replying to duber • Aug 17, 2024
The finest cdrama ml till now... Surely not your unrealistic and typical ml who will fall in love the fl instantly,…
Couldn't have said it better! Love how torn the ML is between his duty and his love, his mind and his heart. Honestly, I would have been disappointed with the drama if he just decided to step away from his role and responsibilities and throw caution to the wind for a woman he barely knows.

Obviously, I love the FL and feel for her. But unlike the ML, I know, as a viewer, that she's a good person. The ML didn't have enough intel and data when his ploy started to choose to trust the FL blindly. His primary mission was to lure Lu Wen (an enemy of the state) and the FL was just supposed to be collateral damage.

Anyway, love the characterizations of both leads! It feels nice to see protagonists with many shades
16 0
Replying to almondyi • Aug 17, 2024
This is really good and I'm enjoying the story, I wonder how's the ratings of this on china. Where can I check…
You can also see that the drama is currently in Tencent's top 15 dramas in 2024 (based on the heat index). Hoping the heat index will keep going up during the broadcast!

https://kisskh.at/list/1xrGWvZ3
5 0
Replying to Shen Li • Aug 17, 2024
Person Wang Chu Ran
She should stop playing female leads but motherly roles because of how old she looks. She cannot act and has no…
Don't like, don't watch. Simple, right?
11 3
Replying to Mstique • Aug 15, 2024
Any recommendations where the ml is super flirty, playful with the fl…I don’t come across a lot of cdramas…
I have yet to watch that one! Thanks for bringing it up, I'll watch it after I finish Are You The One :)
0 0
On Wang Chu Ran • Aug 14, 2024
Person Wang Chu Ran
Wasn't she supposed to guest star in Fox Spirit Matchmaker (the one with Liu Shishi)? I don't see this title in her filmography anymore...

In any case, really enjoying her role and performance in Are You The One right now! & love her line-up!
6 0
Replying to Mstique • Aug 14, 2024
Any recommendations where the ml is super flirty, playful with the fl…I don’t come across a lot of cdramas…
Court Lady, as far as I remember, has a very flirty ML
1 2
Replying to Mcmr • May 14, 2024
+ the leads were quite toxic but it was completely brushed over. I wouldn't have minded if they were MEANT to…
I swear! 😁
1 0
Replying to Mcmr • May 10, 2024
+ the leads were quite toxic but it was completely brushed over. I wouldn't have minded if they were MEANT to…
I'm ok with prosecuting people who commit physical assault. These people need to understand that they can't do as they please without having to suffer from the consequences of their actions.

Have a nice day too.
5 0