I am here wondering if this BL has an anti-feminist agenda because what is with this unrecognizable woman?! Take…
Right? Why not make her an assassin who wants to secretly kill Kamol then her own brother to take over both organisations. The only thing standing in her way is Kim. Would have been sooo much better
I think yoon face is so soft looking for a mafia character that it makes his acting look awkward when he do hardcore…
The thing is they could have potential made him into a great mafia leader because of his soft face. He could have been a whole sweet charmer with connections everywhere. He's trusted because he seems innocent . He could also SO use that to his advantage because people don't expect him to be cruel, torture people, make people go missing etc. Like how amazing and interesting would a calculating, cold, sadistic baby face leader be!
But no they had to go the stereotypical route which is honestly tragic
Started really strong. Adults behaving like adults thank heavens. But kind of lost me as soon as the 'courting' thing started and especially with the introduction of the Ex. Such an overplayed, tired trope which didn't serve any purpose plot wise except forced jealousy.
And the whole courting thing was so stupid and overdramatic. It could have been a nice device to show their relationship grow and strengthen but instead it make Prince behave more insecure than ever and Fah act like a ten year old instead of a grown up doctor. I don't know why but someone at Gmmtv hates having to write good last episodes.
That's just the whole plot in one sentence, congrats ^^
It's still my personal opinion of course! Like the 2nd season also doesn't have a huge make out or sleeping with each other scene either. But I liked the general sweet and domestic vibe, way less awkwardness and open admiration. And don't worry the poster told me all about how it's not a bl ^^.
And lastly: In general... There are loads bls but... Are most good? Erm... Well. Depends what you seem as acceptable I guess 😂
That's just the whole plot in one sentence, congrats ^^
I mean good acting is good acting! If it's fun I'll still watch it, bl or nah. Honestly I did like 2gether but I absolutely adored the second season. They're so much more healthy, more domestic and natural kisses/touches, just... Being with each other. It felt more authentic than the first season ever did. Plus way more of Man and Type (also healthy), they were my favourite couple from the beginning ^^. The high five at the end of season one though... Oh how we all suffered- I wish you a good night then! :)
That's just the whole plot in one sentence, congrats ^^
It's in my list! I'm always living for a bl without the constant 'if they would talk for one minute everything would be fine' trope. It's so ridiculous, like come on they're adults! Not 10 years old. I'll try out F4 too, if you're also watching that it can't be that bad ^^
That's just the whole plot in one sentence, congrats ^^
I haven't watched Bad Buddy yet but Not Me is definitely amazing. I would also recommend 'Tale of a 1000 stars', it won "Best LGBTQ+ Programme Made in Asia" last year and SO DESERVED. It's really slow burn but realistic and some fresh air :)
i just finished ep.7 and what makes me mad is May. Like its not choosing work over others if a doctor is serving…
Also there are people that would simply... Die without him. Like they don't have anyone except him. So I don't see how it's a hard choice either. And if Prince honestly would have been angry at him (I haven't watched the last episode yet so idk) then he is a shitty person. Simple as that
I think they also made an attempt at a strong ending, but it just fizzled out. What is there to look forward to…
The comment section... Literal hours of entertainment every time ^^. That's the first thing I check after watching an episode, waiting for new hilarious comments!
I think they also made an attempt at a strong ending, but it just fizzled out. What is there to look forward to…
Erm... Cherry in the dress? She looks pretty hot. Her hair is... Nice. And... That's pretty much it. I mean we know the whole plotline of next week already. sOo.. Pretty boring
Not the writers having absolutely no idea what interesting tension is. What the fuck even is that "plan"?! It's literally: Well I will just throw a party and you can just do whatever I guess. And that's the plan. Great story telling, I've never heard something so uncreative and idiotic.
Actually according novel Kim likes this. the way Kamol makes him do even in series he show smile after everything…
But then why did Kim google "Am I a masochist"? He should already know. But he should also know what he likes in bed in general though, like as an 20+ adult. But well it's supposed to be for viewers who have zero idea what bdsm even is so I get why they made him google that.
I also see what they're TRYING to do with the story, because the premise was amazing. Especially because bdsm still continues to get a horrible wrap everywhere. But sadly this series isn't helping. It could have been so amazing, it's so sad ngl
Actually according novel Kim likes this. the way Kamol makes him do even in series he show smile after everything…
Their relationship is definitely not based on bdsm. It's made to look like it, yes. But as an actual dom I can assure you asking for consent once and then not explaining what you're going to do is unbelievable. Everything they've done in the bedroom is extremely vanilla. Their first night together is the most laughable try at a scene I've ever seen. Nothing about Kamol was dominating, Kim could always freely move, he wasn't chained down. He didn't whip him even remotely hard and the two drops of wax... Please. That's still vanilla. Like these writers have no idea what it means to be in an actual ds relationship and what the dynamics are like. And bdsm does not mean consensual non consent, that's a specific area WITHIN the community but everything in bdsm is based on explicit consent.
I get what you mean but at this point in the story Kim's feeling would logically be anxiety and instability not almost love. They haven't even officially talked about their "sub dom" dynamic. EVER. Which alone is horribly toxic. So I'm just hoping for the best at this point
Actually according novel Kim likes this. the way Kamol makes him do even in series he show smile after everything…
A smile you show once is not clear enough as inexplicit consent. Nothing Kim does or says in the series portrays that he "secretly likes this". And what he feels in the novel doesn't matter because this isn't the novel and we should be able to know what he feels based on what we see. And that's anything but consent
Would have been sooo much better
Like how amazing and interesting would a calculating, cold, sadistic baby face leader be!
But no they had to go the stereotypical route which is honestly tragic
But kind of lost me as soon as the 'courting' thing started and especially with the introduction of the Ex. Such an overplayed, tired trope which didn't serve any purpose plot wise except forced jealousy.
And the whole courting thing was so stupid and overdramatic. It could have been a nice device to show their relationship grow and strengthen but instead it make Prince behave more insecure than ever and Fah act like a ten year old instead of a grown up doctor. I don't know why but someone at Gmmtv hates having to write good last episodes.
But it wasn't terrible, decent I would say.
And lastly: In general... There are loads bls but... Are most good? Erm... Well. Depends what you seem as acceptable I guess 😂
Honestly I did like 2gether but I absolutely adored the second season. They're so much more healthy, more domestic and natural kisses/touches, just... Being with each other. It felt more authentic than the first season ever did. Plus way more of Man and Type (also healthy), they were my favourite couple from the beginning ^^. The high five at the end of season one though... Oh how we all suffered-
I wish you a good night then! :)
So I don't see how it's a hard choice either. And if Prince honestly would have been angry at him (I haven't watched the last episode yet so idk) then he is a shitty person. Simple as that
And... That's pretty much it. I mean we know the whole plotline of next week already. sOo.. Pretty boring
What the fuck even is that "plan"?! It's literally: Well I will just throw a party and you can just do whatever I guess. And that's the plan.
Great story telling, I've never heard something so uncreative and idiotic.
I also see what they're TRYING to do with the story, because the premise was amazing. Especially because bdsm still continues to get a horrible wrap everywhere. But sadly this series isn't helping. It could have been so amazing, it's so sad ngl
Like these writers have no idea what it means to be in an actual ds relationship and what the dynamics are like.
And bdsm does not mean consensual non consent, that's a specific area WITHIN the community but everything in bdsm is based on explicit consent.
I get what you mean but at this point in the story Kim's feeling would logically be anxiety and instability not almost love. They haven't even officially talked about their "sub dom" dynamic. EVER. Which alone is horribly toxic. So I'm just hoping for the best at this point