He was on a variety show and the female host kept pushing the sleeves of his shirt up, sniffed his armpist after lifting his arm up, grabbed his hair and shook his head around as a "joke". Yoon was visibly uncomfortable, and it took an outrage from his fans for his management to do something. They released a statement on instagram and said Yoon is taking "a mental health break". Whatever that means. What happened it not okay, that's straight up harassment. But he is a 'young fun man' and because of Thailands elder culture and pressure from all around it must have been impossible for him to do anything against it.
This was a memorable drama for me for sure. I don't remember a drama where I've immediately after each episode went to the comment section on here, except for a few. And just for that I will remember this for a long time. The conversations, debates, fights and jokes exchanges I had here were unforgettable as well. So my chest does feel heavy now that it's all over.
For me personally UN is a picture book example of wasted potential based on chaotic production and editing. It still saddens me how good the premise and storyline was and how terrible the execution. They had the funding, just the right people were missing. If the main actors did a workshop on ds dynamics their chemistry could have expanded loads. Danil saved the last episodes for me. I love him, how beautiful the actor is and how unhinged his character was, I wish he had been there sooner instead of Cherry.
The ending... MORE DEATH. I WANTED MORE DEATH! But nonetheless at least Danai got relevant again, that was nice.
So thank you all for being on this journey with me. It was a lot ^^
Sidenote: I hope Yoon changes his agency to one that protects and fights for his mental and physical well being. The statement was absolutely ridiculous, it said nothing and did nothing. I also hope Yoon gets counselling or has really good friends he can talk to, because realising you got harassed can take time. It was unbelievable, inappropriate and harassment.
Watching this felt like sitting in an actual business meeting in real time for 20 minutes each episode. I can't…
They should have really, REALLY cut out the 'lgbt people are normal people' plot tho. It felt like the week before pride month when all businesses suddenly write 'yas queen' in every insta and tiktok post. It feels highly dishonest and fake.
Of course... Maybe that's the point? I just hope it gets made clearer in the following episodes
Watching this felt like sitting in an actual business meeting in real time for 20 minutes each episode. I can't imagine anything less exciting, why wouldn't they... Punch it up a little bit? Show how business transactions work, how charming and convincing you sometimes need to be. And how exciting it can be when you're really passionate about your job. Wasted potential unfortunately
No we won't. This is the comment section, the reviews are on a different page. We don't have to be polite or overly…
Such strong words for such an unliable opinion. You didn't answer any of my explanations but so be it. I can't make you listen. But let it be known, the only one spreading unreasonable negativity is you, not me. At least I try to explain my points without insulting anyone
It doesnt have nothing to do with violence, but its not about violence. And it depends on how you define violence.…
The difference between violence and bdsm is consent. Violence only has consent from one side, bdsm always from both. And I find it a huge problem because neither Kim nor Kamol have EVER talked about consent. About their hard lines, about a safe word, traffic light system, non verbal consent, nothing. Like that's fucked up. A lot of people who have no other inside on the community will take this literally. That bdsm is just... Get spanked and roped up, but don't talk about it.
But I also agree with you. This show is... I can't even begin to describe it. That threesome in the bathroom... God I DIED laughing, that came so outta nowhere. Or the water tap that keeps on running. It's honestly iconic ^^
No we won't. This is the comment section, the reviews are on a different page. We don't have to be polite or overly…
First off all: I am not your sweetie. You can keep your condescending nicknames to yourself. We're not in grade school, we're adults. We can have a conversation without having the need to add unnecessary nicknames to everything as if that prove anything whatsoever. Second of all: The reason why I and so many other people have watched so far is that we continue to hope it will improve. In the first few episodes there were at least some story happening, it wasn't ground breaking but it was... Something. And then it just... Stopped and stagnated week after week. The trailer would suggest a new storybeat gets picked up and we would hope and watch, because we liked the beginning and hoped it could catch us again. But it just didn't and that's frustrating and disappointing. Especially because they have the budget to hire competent writers and screen directors. We KNOW that if they tried they could deliver what we hoped they would deliver. It's such wasted potential it's sad.
And a way to get that frustration off is writing comments and discuss ideas and our personal frustration with people who feel the same. That's not 'negativity' that's actively giving the network and drama exposure while being critical. And we do that every week, because every week something new happens that could have gone better. I can explain some production and editing points I'm personally really frustrated on, if that would help. Because it's NOT blind hate, it has a reason. And I'm really stuck on this 'we all know' who is we? All I see is you.
Thank you ☺️It's not that good but it's not that bad either. If you try to ignore the Mafia or whatever it…
You know what I mean. Their comment? No. Everyone else's comment that didn't only have positive things to say? Yes. But somehow it's always the others who are oh so unfair and have way too negative things to say. But your complaining isn't 'being negative'? Funny how that works
Thank you ☺️It's not that good but it's not that bad either. If you try to ignore the Mafia or whatever it…
You're always so quick in pointing out negativity every single time I see in this comment section, but then dare to complain when people have actual, good formulated criticism? You're a joke
Good God, everyone please stfu with the negativity. It's not funny and it's not cute, it's actually quite irritating.…
No we won't. This is the comment section, the reviews are on a different page. We don't have to be polite or overly positive, this is for our unfiltered feelings towards each and every episode. If you can't take that 'stop watching it' like you just said :)
As a farewell gift I'm raising my rating to 10/10. This series has brought me true enjoyment -- admittedly much…
Yes! I feel like coming here every single week after each episode, reading the reactions in real time really made the drama a lot more watchable. It of course happens a lot with dramas but there is something about Unforgotten Night and the fast reactions and interaction in the comments made this memorable
Love this so much! Amazing makeup and costumes. Is the relationship going way too fast? Yes, but they have the chemistry to make it believable and adorable ^^
The way they compared liking violence in bed to bdsm... Not appreciated. As if it isn't stigmatised enough, the writers had to go out of their way to make sure the viewers know being into bdsm means being into violence.
And don't come at me with your 'well they said it's fine'. That is not the point. The point is that bdsm has nothing to do with violence, and even making that connection shows not only a blatant misunderstanding but the pure ignorance of the writers. Towards the scene, the community and everything associated with it.
Also are we supposed to feel bad for Cherry? Why? There wasn't a single plot point that would make us more understanding…
Maybe she thought she could "turn him straight"? And since Kamol kind of keeps coming back to her in a way she can't lose attachment. I personally think it's like 'if this one guy wouldn't exist he would turn straight and love me' which?! What kind of thought process is that?
What happened it not okay, that's straight up harassment. But he is a 'young fun man' and because of Thailands elder culture and pressure from all around it must have been impossible for him to do anything against it.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiJ-qc9gOBY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D
So my chest does feel heavy now that it's all over.
For me personally UN is a picture book example of wasted potential based on chaotic production and editing. It still saddens me how good the premise and storyline was and how terrible the execution. They had the funding, just the right people were missing.
If the main actors did a workshop on ds dynamics their chemistry could have expanded loads.
Danil saved the last episodes for me. I love him, how beautiful the actor is and how unhinged his character was, I wish he had been there sooner instead of Cherry.
The ending... MORE DEATH. I WANTED MORE DEATH! But nonetheless at least Danai got relevant again, that was nice.
So thank you all for being on this journey with me. It was a lot ^^
Sidenote: I hope Yoon changes his agency to one that protects and fights for his mental and physical well being. The statement was absolutely ridiculous, it said nothing and did nothing. I also hope Yoon gets counselling or has really good friends he can talk to, because realising you got harassed can take time. It was unbelievable, inappropriate and harassment.
It felt like the week before pride month when all businesses suddenly write 'yas queen' in every insta and tiktok post. It feels highly dishonest and fake.
Of course... Maybe that's the point? I just hope it gets made clearer in the following episodes
Show how business transactions work, how charming and convincing you sometimes need to be. And how exciting it can be when you're really passionate about your job. Wasted potential unfortunately
But let it be known, the only one spreading unreasonable negativity is you, not me. At least I try to explain my points without insulting anyone
A lot of people who have no other inside on the community will take this literally. That bdsm is just... Get spanked and roped up, but don't talk about it.
But I also agree with you. This show is... I can't even begin to describe it. That threesome in the bathroom... God I DIED laughing, that came so outta nowhere. Or the water tap that keeps on running. It's honestly iconic ^^
Second of all: The reason why I and so many other people have watched so far is that we continue to hope it will improve. In the first few episodes there were at least some story happening, it wasn't ground breaking but it was... Something. And then it just... Stopped and stagnated week after week. The trailer would suggest a new storybeat gets picked up and we would hope and watch, because we liked the beginning and hoped it could catch us again. But it just didn't and that's frustrating and disappointing.
Especially because they have the budget to hire competent writers and screen directors. We KNOW that if they tried they could deliver what we hoped they would deliver. It's such wasted potential it's sad.
And a way to get that frustration off is writing comments and discuss ideas and our personal frustration with people who feel the same. That's not 'negativity' that's actively giving the network and drama exposure while being critical. And we do that every week, because every week something new happens that could have gone better.
I can explain some production and editing points I'm personally really frustrated on, if that would help. Because it's NOT blind hate, it has a reason.
And I'm really stuck on this 'we all know' who is we? All I see is you.
But your complaining isn't 'being negative'? Funny how that works
If you can't take that 'stop watching it' like you just said :)
It of course happens a lot with dramas but there is something about Unforgotten Night and the fast reactions and interaction in the comments made this memorable
Is the relationship going way too fast? Yes, but they have the chemistry to make it believable and adorable ^^
As if it isn't stigmatised enough, the writers had to go out of their way to make sure the viewers know being into bdsm means being into violence.
And don't come at me with your 'well they said it's fine'. That is not the point. The point is that bdsm has nothing to do with violence, and even making that connection shows not only a blatant misunderstanding but the pure ignorance of the writers. Towards the scene, the community and everything associated with it.