Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Germany
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 7, 2021
Replying to Nimmerland • Oct 21, 2022
Title The Eclipse Spoiler
The writers at gmmtv really can't help themselves with ruining every single show ever after episode 10. So disappointing…
Everything Thua did is so going against everything his character stands for and the inner motivations he had it's insane. And so godawful stupid.
This plot twist must be one of the most frustrating, nonsense writing decisions I have seen in a VERY long time. It ruined basically the whole plot line just to get a cheap gasp out of fans.

Well done.

And Namo is just a normal, understanding guy too? Great. That's amazing character development for no reason. Let's just forget the literal physical threat he put out there while behaving the way he did and talking to Akk the way he did.
It's just words. What are words? Words are meaningless.


I don't know who on the writing team thought that THAT would be an amazing plot twist, but they need to get checked through mentally and physically or something.
5 1
On The Eclipse • Oct 21, 2022
Title The Eclipse
The writers at gmmtv really can't help themselves with ruining every single show ever after episode 10. So disappointing and frustrating.

Maybe that's the real suppalo curse goddamn. It probably is.
12 3
Replying to Nimmerland • Oct 16, 2022
But we all know who the writer is and if she can't even let Type have the luxury of going to therapy she won't…
Believe me Mame is... Something. Like goddamn 😂
1 0
On Oh! Boarding House • Oct 15, 2022
Honestly the straight couple had the best chemistry hands down. It wasn't bad but most storybeats could have been a bit more engaging and interesting. But it's definitely not terrible!


Ps. Justice for Bongdeok! My man deserved that happy ending, I need a spinoff
3 0
Replying to Nimmerland • Oct 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air Spoiler
What Sky needs isn't a boyfriend, it's a good working healthy system he can rely on while going into therapy and…
But we all know who the writer is and if she can't even let Type have the luxury of going to therapy she won't as hell don't give Sky that opportunity, so sad
6 3
On Love in the Air • Oct 15, 2022
Title Love in the Air Spoiler
What Sky needs isn't a boyfriend, it's a good working healthy system he can rely on while going into therapy and working through his assault and the trauma he is facing. Yes, a boyfriend can support him but he can in no way fix his trauma or make it less severe.

And yes, it is possible that some nightmares will vanish because he is in a good mental headspace but that won't last, even if they stay together. One day it will come back and crash him even worse than before. That's not a possibility that's an absolute given
13 4
Replying to EngrPisces • Oct 14, 2022
Title Vice Versa
I don't know how they'll save Tess' storyline since he continues to be a problematic character regardless of the…
I mean in my personal opinion not every main character has to be immediately likeable. If they make Tess into a very grey, morally conflicted person, or someone who is maybe struggling with his mental health and fear of the future than the story could work pretty well.

It would be interesting to have a main character who isn't a 'good guy'. Not anti hero either. Just... Someone who is struggling a lot with his sense of self
1 0
On Unforgotten Night • Oct 14, 2022
Well, if they ARE actually in a relationship, can we maybe... Reshoot the WHOLE thing with some better chemistry? 👀
It could work
15 2
Replying to hfarrell • Oct 14, 2022
any updates on the interviewer who assaulted Yoon and current situation? Last I heard Yoon had to apologize which…
The company made an insta post anf said they will take action if such a thing happens again and Yoon is taking time off to take a break for his mental health.
So all in all a big thing of nothingness really, it's infuriating
3 1
Replying to ecb82 • Oct 10, 2022
Title Vice Versa
Agreed. I thought not doing small stingers of them was a shame. Could have added so much more dimension to the…
I thought the same. It wouldn't even have to be much, just a glimpse throughout to keep the tension up
1 0
On Vice Versa • Oct 9, 2022
Title Vice Versa
I mean if they don't make a second season with Nanon and Ohm in the other universe that's just huge money and advertisements lost.
Bad Buddies is still so popular, they would be stupid not to honestly ^^
15 6
On Lovely Writer Special Episode • Oct 9, 2022
The way I chuckled through half of the episode- in a good way! I assume I shouldn't feel as comedic entertained as I was.
I don't know what... This was, but at least it was funny. I just wish Gene would have acted a bit less... Ooc? As he felt like
1 0
On Plus & Minus • Oct 5, 2022
Title Plus & Minus
Ngl the forced drama in the last three episodes ruined a lot for me. I will never understand why instead of wrapping up the story and establish more domesticness there ALWAYS has to nonsense forced drama that clears up in the last episode.
So predictable, so stupid, so meaningless.

But I did like the rest of the episodes and enjoyed the story.
I would still recommend it, just for the first nine episodes~
19 0
On Jump • Oct 2, 2022
Title Jump
I can't even put the atrocity of this trailer into words. I don't know how a g*ng r*pe scene would make... Anyone more excited to watch this.
Every single person involved should be ashamed of themselves.
9 5
On Even Sun • Oct 1, 2022
Title Even Sun
Since everything seems to be very two sided. Be straight up: Is it worth it?
0 2
Replying to Nolan Peale • Oct 1, 2022
Title The Eclipse
I think Namo was sincere and he loves Akk.
I don't think he loves him. He just idolises him. As someone who is above all and does the right things. Who can do no bad and rules over the students with iron rules and oppresses the ones who don't agree for the greater good.
But that's no actual love
5 0
On The Eclipse • Oct 1, 2022
Title The Eclipse
I really like how they subliminally built Namo's character.
When we think of radical 'monsters' throughout history we never realise how normal they behaved 98% of the time. That's what makes them so terrifying. Because at the end of the day... They weren't these psychopathic people no one came near. They had friends, family, connections, they were fully included in society. And they STILL did these unspeakable things.

Namo is fully included in the students circles, he has friends and seemingly a stable home. Yet it is more and more obvious how radicalised he is becoming. And that's exactly what it is like.
And I absolutely love that.
10 0
Replying to Nimmerland • Sep 30, 2022
Title Work From Heart Spoiler
This series just has too many characters you can't emotionally give a fuck about. They're just one dimensional…
Also 'give me all the stuff from the lgbt staff' I really hope that was a mistranslation.
What is this, a concentration camp?
0 0
On Work From Heart • Sep 30, 2022
This series just has too many characters you can't emotionally give a fuck about. They're just one dimensional and not even entertaining. Always sad to see so many potential storylines wasted.

I will never understand why it's 2022 and we still have to kiss the homophobic caretakers ass as if that's something we should be proud of. It's infuriating. It shouldn't matter if they accept the relationship, but it always counts the most.
I hate it.
Like I get it in a way. It's his 'family', but at the end of the day is it worth to lose your whole existence, mental health and life for people who will never truly accept you anyway?



And 'oh the homphobe has feelings'? Who cares? Not me, not anyone.
You can't turn someone into a cartoonish anti lgbt super villain who physically harms his grandchildren and then expect us to give a fuck about him and his feelings. He could get run over by a bus and we wouldn't even blink. And like in the last 20 minutes too? It doesn't make any sense.
4 1
On Close Friend • Sep 28, 2022
Title Close Friend
Episode 5 was definitely my favourite! They were so adorable. Episode 3 was also alright, I always enjoy Nat and Max natural gentle and mellow chemistry. Everything else was just... off. I don't know how else to describe it.
Except episode 2, I would pay real life money to delete every single scene from my unconscious that I was subjected to
4 0