And they could've "saved" this mistake at least a bit if they only let Sky mention that he'll still has to "fight…
Yes, that's what upsets me the most. Just ONE sentence about how he is still fighting sometimes and... That's okay. He doesn't need to be perfectly healthy immediately. Healing and moving on takes time.
But no. Everything is perfect JUST A MONTH LATER?! Are you kidding me?!
So in the end, just get a boyfriend and he will heal you from all sexual, emotional or physical abusive trauma with a kiss✨ Thank you Mame, I know she thinks she did something. But... She did not unfortunately.
I know therapy is hard, dealing with your past hurts, building self esteem is hard but hey why do you need therapy when you have a ✨boyfriend✨
listen i dont think everyone understands that not everyone that goes through something like that WANTS therapy.…
The thing is though, that trauma will always come back. Maybe not now, maybe not in five years, maybe not in ten. But something so fundamentally life changing can not be 'forgotten'. No matter how many times Pai will say he loves him, one day the nightmares will come back.
I understand that... You don't want to deal with it, forget about it for as long as possible. That's only natural. But you can't push it out of your conscience forever and sooner or later it will influence your life and feelings once again. And this could have been a really big deal about how important support is and that no matter what happened, you deserve help. You have trauma but the trauma doesn't define you. But it does define a huge part of Sky's character and I personally feel disappointed they didn't go further into his help journey
I haven't watched the final yet but please tell me they let all of Sky's trauma disappear because he is 'officially in love now'. My psych student soul has to know.
I love the sorrow, the open mourning and the sadness this episode.
It left me teared eyed but also a bit lighter. They were talking so openly about death and that... Yes. Sometimes we're not able to say goodbye or do everything we wanted before dying. It felt so... Sad but so raw at the same time.
Seefoon truly made me emotional. I think we all have a few people we would like to take revenge on, but just sitting down with your most loved ones and be close... That sounds like a beautiful way to go
Something I can always rely on: The horrible, HORRIBLE sound quality of every single phone conversation ever. God it's so awful, but also hilarious in how horrible it is
I don't mind this, but the music... It's below standard and so gosh darn loud I can barely hear them talk sometimes! Like... No creativity at all? Okay I guess
It will be better if they addressed it first before getting intimate with Pai, just me... Sky deserved that happiness…
I totally agree. It already helps that he is having healthy experiences with getting intimate but that's not enough. A good start but I hope it's not all
No I do understand what it technically means, but in some bls they just upload the uncut version and then sometimes the 'normal' version and... It's a bit unclear to me why ^^
Now that they're together I DEARLY hope they address Sky's trauma. Like directly in the face. But not just in the form of Pai beating his Ex up.
Sure it seems fulfilling for the moment but it doesn't help Sky's journey. I know Pai would have his back no matter what, and it would be so healthy and important to at least properly adress it to start his inner healing process. Because he definitely is not healed just because he has a boyfriend now.
Everything Thua did is so going against everything his character stands for and the inner motivations he had it's…
Also I wrote at length last time how intelligent the writing was with depicting Namo the way they did. A "monster" like so many historical figures are called. But being fully included in society, having friends and living a normal life while also being this aggressive, violent person who goes to all lengths to get to his goal of oppression. I take that back.
I gave the writers way too much credit, that was my fault.
I dabbled with the idea of getting into it with the many negative comments for this show after episode 11, but…
All the new comments below are specifically towards episode 11. They have nothing to do with the show in general.
But you cannot build a show on certain characters who have certain morals and beliefs and then pull the shit that they did. So don't generalise when you haven't even seen one single episode.
But no. Everything is perfect JUST A MONTH LATER?! Are you kidding me?!
Thank you Mame, I know she thinks she did something. But... She did not unfortunately.
I know therapy is hard, dealing with your past hurts, building self esteem is hard but hey why do you need therapy when you have a ✨boyfriend✨
Maybe not now, maybe not in five years, maybe not in ten. But something so fundamentally life changing can not be 'forgotten'. No matter how many times Pai will say he loves him, one day the nightmares will come back.
I understand that... You don't want to deal with it, forget about it for as long as possible. That's only natural. But you can't push it out of your conscience forever and sooner or later it will influence your life and feelings once again. And this could have been a really big deal about how important support is and that no matter what happened, you deserve help. You have trauma but the trauma doesn't define you. But it does define a huge part of Sky's character and I personally feel disappointed they didn't go further into his help journey
I don't think she will ever realise or learn how trauma actually works
My psych student soul has to know.
But this series nearly broke me ngl
It left me teared eyed but also a bit lighter. They were talking so openly about death and that... Yes. Sometimes we're not able to say goodbye or do everything we wanted before dying. It felt so... Sad but so raw at the same time.
Seefoon truly made me emotional. I think we all have a few people we would like to take revenge on, but just sitting down with your most loved ones and be close... That sounds like a beautiful way to go
God it's so awful, but also hilarious in how horrible it is
Like... No creativity at all? Okay I guess
Sure it seems fulfilling for the moment but it doesn't help Sky's journey. I know Pai would have his back no matter what, and it would be so healthy and important to at least properly adress it to start his inner healing process. Because he definitely is not healed just because he has a boyfriend now.
However the framing in this episode... It's very boxy, I wonder why
I take that back.
I gave the writers way too much credit, that was my fault.
But you cannot build a show on certain characters who have certain morals and beliefs and then pull the shit that they did.
So don't generalise when you haven't even seen one single episode.