Idk what to say. I really wish the show was longer. It still has so much more to explore. I'm gonna miss NiranPete and also miss interacting with everyone here and reading all the fun comments. It's been sooo much fun. This is the first time I have watched a show and interacted with people on mdl in real time every week. Idk when skynani's next show will air, but I hope that I find some of you over there as well :)) let's gear up for the last episode!!
This is exactly what I was thinking. They be saying anything atp just pick a lane 😭
This is in terms of brand value and number of brand endorsements they have. These are top 3 pairings with most number of brand deals. Idk where JoongDunk are in this list. But they aren't in the top 3.
When Tanrak burned those notes I felt so wrecked, the urgency in his actions, the panic of being outed, he feels like he isn't allowed to love or be free it's so heartbreaking and the way the soot stayed on his hands,he tried to wash it away but eventually Kongdech and the father got to know too he just can't escape it, he can't just run away from himself :(
They really do deserve a happy ending. Enough of this either God or love, no one should have to choose between the two. And even if one has to, choose love, if there is a god, he is where love is.
This is exactly what I was thinking. They be saying anything atp just pick a lane 😭
Yepp, you have to. This hate will never stop. I've learnt to live with it as well. SkyNani are my ultimate favs out of all ships I like so it hurts a bit more when people cannot stop hating but it has become so frequent that at this point I'm kinda used to it :')
The reason I still haven't blocked her is that if she posts hateful comments about New again—which she often…
I really get it but you have to take care of your own mental peace first and foremost. This person has no power to affect Newwiee in anyway. He's loved by so many people globally seriously one brainless hater got nothing on him. She's just throwing around bullshit to get attention. Trust me people who spread hate like that boil my blood to next level but I have understood that arguing with them or constantly exposing yourself to such blind hate is not healthy. We're all here to have a good time and enjoy our favs so let's focus on spreading love and let these haters rot in a corner talking to themselves. If you're sensitive like me I'd suggest you block them and hype Newwiee freely. Don't give any power to such weirdos to ruin your mood.
Y'all please just block that hansel whatever ragebait account. I swear I have seen another account with the same name on another show and she said similar kind of bullshit for the actors over there as well. Please guys just block that person and let yourselves enjoy the show. I had blocked her when she first commented here saying mean things for Newwiee disguising as a Tay fan honestly I don't even think she is anybody's fan because how can you love someone and then openly hate and belittle their partner? That too while knowing that people are going to fight back. This is clearly someone that purposely wants to agitate people. No sane person would say such mean things out in the open for everyone to see and get offended. That doesn't even make any sense. Don't fall for their tactic. I blocked her ass and ever since then I have never come across any negativity all I get to see is other people talking about that account. Don't engage or give them attention you know haters thrive on that.
Go to their profile, click on "add friend" and then choose "block user" and enjoy the show and the comment section in peace. Shower love on Newwiee, Tay, Tui, Kapook, Mond, Ryu or whoever you want, in peace.
If I were Lion I'd be thanking god for blessing me with such a pretty bf every fucking day I'd be glued to Kanit day and night enjoying that beauty and hot body and that mf fumbled him??? Biggest L bro! No wonder Toto took the chance immediately, you never know who would start hitting on him if you wait for too long lmao
I couldn't get into Me and Thee the first time I watched it because I couldn't actually grasp the concept. I felt like it was too over the top and cheesy but as soon as they announced Peach and Me, I decided to rewatch MAT with a more open mind.
Guess what! I liked it way better the 2nd time around. It's supposed to be slapstick comedy and unserious. Enjoyed it to the core and laughed more than the first time. Wanted more of RomeMok so bad and I'm so glad they're back. Also, I love that Lookpeach is so lovey dovey here hahah I always love seeing him being equally down bad for Khun Thee. Can't wait!!!
Okay the ending scene was sooo hot the fuck they still got that SPARK y'all that was sooo gooooddd dayumnnnn. And Toto is a fucking gem of a person I better not see anyone say that "he doesn't deserve Kanit" anymore. If anything Kanit actually needs someone exactly like Toto. My man is so down badddd
Such long paragraphs for an unserious feelgood bl lmao take a chill pill it ain't that deep those who acted like Toto sucks were also taking it way too seriously
I hope SkyNani's next show comes back fast so that together we can romantize their "friendly touches" and eye contacts again haha
Idk what to say. I really wish the show was longer. It still has so much more to explore. I'm gonna miss NiranPete and also miss interacting with everyone here and reading all the fun comments. It's been sooo much fun. This is the first time I have watched a show and interacted with people on mdl in real time every week. Idk when skynani's next show will air, but I hope that I find some of you over there as well :)) let's gear up for the last episode!!
They really do deserve a happy ending. Enough of this either God or love, no one should have to choose between the two. And even if one has to, choose love, if there is a god, he is where love is.
They're going to end up together. Atleast in the novel it's a happy ending.
Go to their profile, click on "add friend" and then choose "block user" and enjoy the show and the comment section in peace. Shower love on Newwiee, Tay, Tui, Kapook, Mond, Ryu or whoever you want, in peace.
Guess what! I liked it way better the 2nd time around. It's supposed to be slapstick comedy and unserious. Enjoyed it to the core and laughed more than the first time. Wanted more of RomeMok so bad and I'm so glad they're back. Also, I love that Lookpeach is so lovey dovey here hahah I always love seeing him being equally down bad for Khun Thee. Can't wait!!!