Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award1
Completed
The Frog
1 people found this review helpful
Sep 7, 2024
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 8.5
Rewatch Value 8.5

What would you do in extreme circumstances?!

This captivating thriller boasts stunning cinematography and vibrant colors. The first few episodes are a bit slow and confusing, but after that, everything becomes clear, and you will be hooked.

The first storyline reveals the profound impact of bullying on victims and the consequences for bystanders' inaction, who often suffer the most. The second storyline explores how people choose to look the other way to protect themselves without considering the consequences and are consumed by guilt. But what would you do in extreme circumstances? I really like the message in this drama. Also, I like the two timelines that intertwine with each other as both males end up in similar situations because of their actions.

The acting is amazing, and Min Si slayed the role! I found the ending very satisfying. I am glad they did not end it as a cliffhanger, as they like to do these days.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Chief Detective 1958
1 people found this review helpful
Aug 21, 2024
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 7.0

easy-going 60s era crime drama

I love the vibes of the 60s era. I have to say they did a great job. I like that each episode represents different case and I love the way they solved the cases. I like that it is inspired by Korean history and how difficult it actually was to catch bad guys.

I am amazed by the first half of the drama as it has really funny moments and the dream team was build. To be honest for the the second half was loosing its charm. Also it is upsetting to see that no one cares about normal people except the unit 1 and the corruption is on different level. I guess nowadays it is the same but they cover it much better.

The drama is easy to follow as the cases are not that difficult to follow so it does not need your full attention.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Juvenile Justice
1 people found this review helpful
Aug 3, 2024
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.5
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 6.5
Rewatch Value 2.5

average drama

It is a good drama and the acting of Hey Soo is great. But to be honest I was loosing focus after first few episodes but I finished the drama as the stories of the cases where really interesting. It is hard to see that there is no real justice for people specialy if you have money or power.
Overall it is good drama but it did not leave any impression after I finished it.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
My Demon
1 people found this review helpful
May 8, 2024
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 7.5
Acting/Cast 7.5
Music 8.5
Rewatch Value 6.5

it is not great & it is not bad drama

If you need a drama that is easy to watch this one is for you. Is is not great and it is not bad.

I have to say the first half was better as probably from 11ep it is getting a little bit boring. Is would be better if it had less episodes.

The acting is okay and of course the visuals of Koo Woo. The chemistry between leads is great!

overall it is a great drama if you want to watch something where you can just switch off and not use your brain.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Beyond Evil
1 people found this review helpful
Mar 1, 2024
16 of 16 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 7.5
Rewatch Value 6.0

Good drama - was expecting much more

To be honest I was expecting much more from this drama after I read so many great reviews. The first half was great but the second half started dragging the story and it wasn’t so interesting and I had to push myself to finish it. It is real shame as the story was great but not executed very well. After finishing the last episode I didn’t feel any joy or sadness as it haven’t leave any impact on me as other great drama did.

The acting of the main lead Ha Kyun was great he’s really good actor. He has done outstanding performance.

You cannot compare this drama to a masterpiece Mouse or Flowers of evil.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Siren’s Kiss
2 people found this review helpful
Apr 14, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 3.0
Story 6.5
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 3.0
Rewatch Value 1.0

Coudnt get into it

I was really excited for this drama because the plot sounded so interesting – even though the ratings weren't great. And usually, low-rated dramas end up being the best hidden gems. But sadly, that wasn't the case here.

I had a hard time getting invested in the story, mostly because I really disliked Seok's character. He kept attacking Seol the whole time, and it completely ruined the drama for me. I tried to push through, but I gave up by episode 4.

Verdict: Great idea, poor execution. Couldn't finish it.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Trauma Code: Heroes on Call
2 people found this review helpful
Jan 27, 2025
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 1
Overall 9.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.5
Music 8.5
Rewatch Value 9.5

Great medical drama with a lot of action and humor, you won't get bored!

It has the best intro, love it! The drama is spot-on; it's bang, bang, bang..... action.
...medical surgery....humor (anus/no1)😀 . The pace is perfect; it's straight to the point, not wasting time with unnecessary plots and dialogues. I think it works so well because it has only eight episodes, and everything is sorted in a few minutes.

I was hooked from the beginning, and the drama went so fast. I finished it in one sitting. I love how Ji Hoon portrayed his character; he slayed the role (I read an interview in which he had a few conflicts with the director as he tried to put his ideas on how the comics should be conveyed as a drama), so I think he deserves credit for its success as well.

Also, I love how he slowly built his trauma team even when everyone and everything was against him. The acting is superb, as is the cinematography. I hope we will have another season soon.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
4Minutes
2 people found this review helpful
Sep 29, 2024
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 7.0
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 9.5
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 4.5

average bl drama that could have been great if executed differently

The drama started with a unique and well-executed storyline but became confusing in the second half. To be honest, I had no idea what was going on—which storyline was the real one? What was happening? In the end, it all made sense, but it was kind of disappointing. Also, they could have done a better job of editing the scenes. It is a real shame as the drama started really strong.

On the other hand, the acting was superb, especially the second leads, Korn and Tonkla, who stole the show. The intimate scenes were 🔥

Overall, it was an average BL drama that could have been great if executed differently.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Mystic Pop-Up Bar
2 people found this review helpful
Apr 1, 2024
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 5.0
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 5.5
Music 6.5
Rewatch Value 2.0

I do not like it.

The FL character is so annoying and I cannot stand her acting but I have tried to overlook it and kept watching. The drama is not getting any better as I read few comments that it will be better after first few episodes. To be honest I was looking forward to this drama as I thought it will be similar to Tomorrow which I love but it is not even close.
I could not connect to the characters and the only part I liked is the past life. I have tried so hard to watch the drama but I have dropped the drama at 5 episodes.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Shark 2: The Storm
2 people found this review helpful
May 22, 2025
6 of 6 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.5
Story 6.5
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 8.5
Rewatch Value 4.0

chaotic mess

I was expecting much more from it, as I was looking forward to this drama. The storyline is great, but the production and editing are not good. It would be much better if they made a proper drama, as it's basically a movie split into six episodes. So we could have proper storytelling that takes time, so you can feel for the characters instead of jumping from one scene to another.
The villain was my favorite character, as Hyun Wook portrayed him perfectly. I did not bond with the characters as it was chaotic, rushed, and all over the place.
Now I'm really upset, as the actors did a great job, but the execution is not there.
If they make a season three, I hope this time they will do it properly.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
A Virtuous Business
2 people found this review helpful
Dec 16, 2024
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.0
Story 6.0
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 8.0
Rewatch Value 2.5

Disappointed with the storyline

I was so excited about this drama; the cast is great, and the plot seems interesting, but I was quite disappointed. The storyline was weak, and I had a hard time getting past episode 7, as the drama did not maintain my interest, and I did not connect with any of the characters. It is a shame, as the acting is great, and it could have been a great story if better executed. Once I stopped watching it, I could not bring myself to return to it, so I dropped the drama.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Our Unwritten Seoul
3 people found this review helpful
Jul 9, 2025
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.5
Acting/Cast 9.5
Music 8.5
Rewatch Value 8.5

Great drama with beautiful storyline

I love this dramaI binge-watched it in a few days. The storyline is perfect, and I love that they did not force a love triangle as in other dramas. To see the relationship between Mi Ji and Ho Su is just so heartwarming, and I love that there is not some unnecessary "drama," but instead they concentrated on their development... beautiful. Also, it is nice to see how the family dynamics slowly changed. The interaction between Mi Ji and Gyeong is just pure laughter. It is just perfect.

The acting is great, and Bo Young did a great job portraying both characters. The production and cinematography are great.
It is a great comfort drama that you will love for their pure love.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Judge from Hell
3 people found this review helpful
Nov 17, 2024
14 of 14 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 6.0
Story 4.5
Acting/Cast 4.5
Music 3.0
Rewatch Value 2.5

Disappointed....story all over the place.

I didn't enjoy the drama as much as I had hoped. The beginning was promising, and the main female lead carried the show with her excellent portrayal of her character. However, the second half became increasingly ridiculous, with the plot taking a nosedive. It's a shame because the storyline had potential. Additionally, the romance between the characters felt forced and lacked chemistry. The behavior of the main lead was inconsistent and his character seemed poorly developed. As a result, I started to lose interest and found it difficult to stay focused on the show. Also the open ending was unnecessary.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
My Royal Nemesis
2 people found this review helpful
Jun 21, 2026
14 of 14 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 9.5
Acting/Cast 10
Music 9.5
Rewatch Value 10

Absolutely in love with this drama...perfect chemistry, acting..total joy

I am completely in love with this drama. Hooked from episode one all the way to the end—not a single boring episode. The storyline is incredibly engaging, blending present-day life with glimpses of past lives in a way that felt seamless and well-executed.

The leads absolutely smashed their roles. Their chemistry? Fire. I was giggling and laughing out loud throughout. Watching their relationship evolve from something like enemies to lovers was such a joy—their interactions were fun, natural, and kept me smiling.

Ji Yeon's performance is outstanding. I loved her in The Tale of Lady Ok and The Glory, and she shines just as brightly here. Nam Jun is equally impressive—he acts so powerfully with just his eyes. I adored him in A Hundred Memories, one of my all-time favourites, and he had great chemistry with the lead there too. Here, the pairing is just perfect.

I binge-watched this over the weekend because I simply couldn't stop. I'm so glad we still get dramas like this. For me, this drama and To My Beloved Thief are the best of the year so far.

The story flows beautifully and the ending was satisfying. Yes, there are a few plot holes—like what really happened to the real Dan, etc.—but honestly? I didn't care. I was having too much fun with our couple to let those details bother me.

Verdict: A must-watch. Perfect chemistry, great story, and a total joy from start to finish.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Fixers
1 people found this review helpful
13 days ago
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 9.5
Music 8.5
Rewatch Value 8.0

Fun, Action-Packed, and Full of Potential

I love the acting and the storyline. The friendship between Felix Chiang the down-on-his-luck former gangster—and Louis Hsueh, aka Fixer Gold, the arrogant political scion, is a highlight. Watching them go from reluctant partners to something closer to brothers was genuinely rewarding. The way the team comes together and how we slowly get to know each of them is one of the show's strengths. Mina, the enigmatic Fixer who repeatedly complicates their missions, adds another layer to the dynamic.

It's a fun watch with good action, and the chemistry between the leads carries the show even when the plot gets messy. I think it would have been a great drama if they had gone deeper into the storyline and executed it properly. Some of the missions felt surface-level, and the emotional beats could have hit harder with more development.

Apart from that, it was a good time spent. I love the ending, and I really hope there's a next season.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?