K-Drama
On Wan Qian Xing Chen Ru Wo Huai • Apr 6, 2025
Title Wan Qian Xing Chen Ru Wo Huai
This was the most chaotic, unserious, wacky, hysterically funny and wildly inappropriate vertical drama that I’ve ever watched. It’s absolutely crazy pants, and I loved every insane moment of it. Prepare to laugh so hard you worry for your sanity and your voice box, because you’ll be howling at some scenes. The writers, actors, directors, stylists and camera crew must have had a total blast working on this one. The closing scenes had me wheezing. Just when you think you’ve seen it all….enjoy! 😂❤️
4 0
Replying to Jwells • Apr 5, 2025
Title Love in the Galaxy
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e85l14lstSEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_R4XJqKS5ghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuvnIbHAfbIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOnY0TSjmEchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u08itAGqZ28https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CSAqgpc_hIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehy-vk070vchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGInGDTPz48
This is a promise….if any of us ever have the opportunity to ever meet you in person, in order to thank you for all your hard work and dedication to us viewers, we’re treating you to fine dining and cocktails. 😂 Thanks again Jwells, you’re the bestest C-drama shipper ever!!!
2 1
Replying to yawnz • Apr 3, 2025
Title Love Actually Season 3 Spoiler
could you pls spoil me the couples
It’s my understanding that the first three couples I wrote about in the spoiler are still together, or at least they’re really great at being very close, wonderful friends. But my guess is that they’re still coupled up, they’ve been featured on each others socials, some fairly recently, in fact I just saw a short clip from Wang Zhen and Pamela, they were adorable. (If any other viewer has updated info about any of the couples, please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.) As for the last couple mentioned in the spoiler, I don’t believe they ever seriously dated, I haven’t heard otherwise on any media forums.
1 1
On Heart Pairing • Mar 28, 2025
Title Heart Pairing
As much as I’m entertained and loving some of these cute interactions, I’ve been burned by dating shows before….(pointing my index finger and angry eye rolls at YOU, ‘My Sibling’s Romance.’) Heart Pairing is super fun to watch, but I will not be intentionally sailing any ships this time, I’m determined to just watch everything unfold amongst them all naturally and not judge any of the participants or eventual pairings. I’m just so grateful that there are still singles out there that are brave enough to put themselves on a forum like this for the world to see. Very endearing, I can’t imagine the pressure they must feel as they stumble or find success with relationships while navigating their way through shared cohabitation, all while under the watchful eyes and expectations of viewers. Hope we’re all mindful that they’re just normal, perfectly flawed human beings like the rest of us. 🫶
11 1
On Double Sided Girlfriend • Mar 25, 2025
Title Double Sided Girlfriend
This one reminds me of a cheaper version of the Kdrama ‘Business Proposal’. Basically the FL goes on a blind date with a CEO and intentionally dresses a bit ridiculously, wears heavy makeup and acts over-the-top in an attempt to intentionally ruin the date with him. He’s not deterred and reluctantly gets her to agree to a fake relationship with him to stop his grandfather from setting him up on additional blind dates. Then coincidently she’s gets hired as her ‘regular self’ to be his secretary and chaos ensues as she frantically begins a life of juggling both her identities. The negatives are plenty in terms of production: the scenes start and end abruptly, the camera is terribly wobbly in some scenes, the sound quality is the worse I’ve heard yet on any vertical, and the subtitles are awful on most of the available links. Their chemistry is cute and I adore their attempt, but there’s no way I could rate this anything higher than 6.5.
2 0
Replying to Jwells • Mar 25, 2025
Title Double Sided Girlfriend
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awjJEy_bFpEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7uEjJwYwgUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrctnk4PVMwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je0ob3zxYr0*Feel…
Damn girl, you are ON IT! Always grateful for your efforts. I swear a new show comes up, I blink and you’ve already done your magic. Lightning fast. Thank you!
1 1
On Waiting for You to Break Up • Mar 25, 2025
Title Waiting for You to Break Up
This is the first time I’ve seen a Cdrama where the second ML is the one that acts as the green tea in the show and successfully wins over his girl, sweeping her far away from the ML. Some of his antics were absolutely priceless as he competes for her attention and love and annoys the ML at the same time. Antagonists get their serving of karma, pretty satisfying ending for all. Overall a pretty cute watch.
5 0
On Dream Lover Flash Marriage • Mar 15, 2025
Title Dream Lover Flash Marriage
If you took a shot of tequila every time the word “divorce” was mentioned, you’d be catatonic at the halfway point and definitely deceased by the end. 😂 Seriously though, I love Zuo Yi, she’s so damn feisty in this, I never get bored watching her in her roles. I had a few good laughs but mostly pulled my hair out during this one. Still recommend though. 🤣
5 0
On Bei Xie Yi Sheng Ju Jia Hao You 99 Ci • Mar 8, 2025
Title Bei Xie Yi Sheng Ju Jia Hao You 99 Ci
Link for full episode: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x94bgk6
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Feb 23, 2025
Title Fall in Love
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4rpmGwmtTYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-WFay0znAchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tik2YasElPghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2SwP8J2bsIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2uj1jbhMfshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMHL23zGEJwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_2pislTKUAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKgtRRu3qJ0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhsLFJJYBfohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLZph1QJxWI*Feel…
You’re my hero, I swear I’ve used your links in nearly every drama that I’ve searched for. Thank you so much for making it so easy for us to watch. 🫶👏
2 1
On Luo Po Lao Gong Zong Cai Shen Fen Bao Guang Le • Feb 22, 2025
Title Luo Po Lao Gong Zong Cai Shen Fen Bao Guang Le
This is a cute, funny, fast watch. Leads are both adorable and quirky together. No angst and lots of laughs. Lovey relationship with sweet kisses. The only downside is that it ended too soon, the ending was nice and left me smiling, but I was hoping for at least another half hour of watching them both being saccharine. ❤️
2 0
On Rich Families Chasing My Pet • Feb 18, 2025
Title Rich Families Chasing My Pet
Okay, this one had me nearly cry-laughing. I laughed so hard that I had watery eyes, which induced a runny nose. 😂 If you’re a future viewer that’s here scrolling through the comments to see if this is worth the watch, do not hesitate. You won’t regret hitting play. This is immediately going on my rewatch list.
4 0
On Indifferent Husband • Feb 18, 2025
Title Indifferent Husband
I really liked this one, it was a new concept and really did a great job of showing a redemption arc for the FL’s character. My eyes became watery in a few of the scenes depicted between her and her toddler daughter and again with a few scenes between her and her angry and heartbroken husband. Leads are well matched and the plot twist that was later revealed was necessary to explain the 6 year time jump. There are some really sweet scenes between them (as parents and as a couple) from about the mid way point through. I’d definitely rewatch this one.
7 0
On Yue Ran Ai Ren • Feb 15, 2025
Title Yue Ran Ai Ren
I dislike rebirth stories, but this one pulled me in from the very first few reels that I saw online, so I figured I’d try it. I wasn’t disappointed. Wang Yi Lei always makes it into my personal top visual tier for male leads in short C-dramas, so his character portrayal here felt custom made for him. The chemistry that he has with his female counterparts is nothing short of heart fluttering, and fortunately for us viewers, Liu Nian was a pretty good match for him here, her character was strong and bold. There are a few regular tropes written into the script, but the acting and the angst of our lovers made up for it, mostly from the opening scenes, it did lose a bit of momentum but still worth the watch. Might even rewatch it again in the future. My eyes were blessed. ❤️🫶
3 0
On The Heart Killers • Jan 15, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
Episode 8 had me alternating between total suspense, utter sadness and outright humor. I nearly went catatonic during some of Style’s scenes, he’s going down as one of my favorite characters ever written, I simply can’t breathe after some of his lines and antics. I don’t care what anyone says about Dunk, he has completely won me over here. 👏
35 1
On Sangmin Dinneaw • Jan 13, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw
I want to know what the writers were drinking when they concocted the script for episode 3. Please tell me that I was just having a fever dream while watching it because otherwise I feel catfished by the first two episodes. 🤡 The way they’ve written the character Pony to physically grope and repeatedly harass them out in the open, (all while making obscene noises and acting like an unhinged predator,) is literally the grossest thing that I’ve seen in a recent storyline. I can’t find anything funny or entertaining about it, no matter how many sound effects or facial expressions they add into those scenes. I’ll be the first to admit that I like really weird and quirky characters, in fact I’d even go so far to say that I’m a bit eccentric myself so I can appreciate a good laugh when a light series showcases a perfect weirdo or two…my fellow posse members. 😂 But no. This is just gross, my skin was absolutely twitching and crawling. I’m going to need to have a stiff drink in hand for any scene with Pony in it. 🤢🤮
11 1
On See Your Love • Jan 8, 2025
Title See Your Love
The scene of our leads using sign language to one another at the crosswalk had me so stressed out, I seriously had PTSD from being subjected to all those ‘white box-truck of death’ scenes over the years. The sigh of relief I let out was so loud that I startled myself, didn’t even know I’d been holding my breath. Kept thinking they really shouldn’t be smooching in the road, they should be looking both ways and hustling. Maybe the writer was making up for all the trauma that we had from watching HIStory 3: Make Our Days Count or Eternal Yesterday. It’s probably too early in the day, but I’m in desperate need of a good, happy cry over a mojito now. 😂
17 4
On Match Play • Dec 31, 2024
Title Match Play
What a cute pairing, these two had us chuckling a few times, the pouty jealousy scenes were pretty adorable and the two sidekicks working at the gym were perfect in all their scenes too. Wait for all the post credit clips to run for a bonus scene afterwards, we laughed so hard, it was a perfect ending. Wish the series were longer, it kept our attention and it could definitely be continued because their chemistry gives all the feels. No gratuitous scenes, just two people who clumsily fall into love and enjoy each others company, their laughs were contagious. No wasted filler scenes on characters that complicate the storyline. An enjoyable watch.
6 0
On The Heart Killers • Dec 18, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
I seriously want a good five minute comedic scene of Style straight up running, dodging and hiding in fear from a stalking Fadel, thinking that he’s trying to kill him…when in reality, Fadel just wants to hunt him down to hug and squeeze him. Please make this happen.🤞😂
24 0
On The Heart Killers • Dec 4, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
The absolute brilliance of having Style wearing a tank top and cow print pants underneath an oversized burger costume was seriously the kind of twisted humor that I live for. Sure, throw in some clothespins, some rope, a butcher knife, a poison ring, a whip and blindfold….thats all been nice. But the ridiculously hot burger outfit needs to be put on a billboard somewhere. Dunk is slaying.
27 1
