Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 19, 2024
Replying to LunaSun • Nov 27, 2024
Am I the only one who actually loves the dances in this show??? 😅 You people are no fun.. I don't see the cringe..…
Oh I totally loved it, but I watched it while wheezing. 💀❤️❤️❤️
5 0
On The Heart Killers • Nov 27, 2024
That dance-off at the bowling lane had me suffering from so much second hand embarrassment that I had to pause the show and come here to release some of my mortification. 🤣😭🤡 I can’t with these characters. Everyone else on the dance floor was so unserious in comparison. Series is a solid 10 rating based off that clip alone. I’m literally laughing so hard that I formed new facial muscles.
16 2
On Kidnap • Oct 18, 2024
Title Kidnap
Apparently no one in a series EVER thinks to covertly use live media platforms to show themselves or their loved ones being blackmailed. And of course the top investigator here knows that his wife was murdered, knows that his son is in danger and knows exactly who the villain is, but yet he NEVER wears a live wire or hidden camera, and he willingly lets her into his home or gets into her vehicle to listen to her nonsense. I can overlook a lot of stuff, and I can even forgive some pretty bad writing with a few minor plot holes thrown in. But this is just criminal. And not in a good way. 😂
12 0
On Addicted Heroin • Oct 12, 2024
I came here to see how the series wrapped up as I dropped it midway. Looks like about half the viewers either dropped it at some point or finished it but found it nowhere near the production level that they expected. The other half seemed to really enjoy it, it’s a total mixed bag here. But what I’ve been more entertained by (and have found far more interesting,) is reading through the online arguing from a select few on here. Several posts have really set the standard and I had to read through it twice to make sure that I didn’t actually misread an insult by one complete stranger to another. So if you’ve found yourself on here like me, just casually scrolling through to see if a series is worth your time, I apologize, as I can’t be subjective about this one. But you might want to grab a coffee (or better yet a cocktail,) and enjoy some of the reading on here for a little while. It does not disappoint. 💀
5 0
Replying to gravity_ • Sep 23, 2024
Can someone please recommend a dating show to watch.I already know of: Single's Inferno, My sibling's Romance,…
If you’ve never watched season 1 of the Japanese reality dating series ‘The Future Diary’, please give that a try. It can be found on Netflix and it’s adorable but it only features one couple throughout, they’re the only participants, (the show centers around them.) They are both strangers to one another, but the premise of the show is that they are both given a love diary, which is essentially a love story written by the producers. The two singles do not live together, so before going out on a date together, they each need to read a single page in their own love diary and then secretly follow a simple task that the producers had also written on that dairy page. The catch is that they can’t tell each other what their simple task is, they just have to manage it somehow. (Like holding hands. 🫶) It will leave you smiling, it was filmed maybe 4 years ago and they’re still together as a couple. Season 2 was not as interesting, new participants but the format changed and it was pretty much chaotic at first, two guys, and one girl. Maybe they added the extra male participant for the added drama, but that seemed unnecessary and made it feel different than the first season for me.
0 1
On Love Transit Season 2 • Sep 23, 2024
The season itself wasn’t awful, but it felt different from the previous one, I suppose it’s worth watching, there are some cute scenes. I think it suffers from the short episode runs, a season of Transit Love in Korea is over twice as long, giving the viewer more time to delve into the relationships and interactions. Japan’s season is so rushed that the editing seems unbalanced or confusing at times, you start to wonder what you’ve missed. Overall it’s an easy and quick binge watch. Hoping that in future seasons, they will increase the shows run time.
2 0
On Heart Signal Season 7 Pilot • Sep 23, 2024
Absolutely adore the houses featured in this season, everything from the beautiful landscaping, the outdoor lighting and the extensive decking. Such a great filming location. Still chuckle during every scene with a sponsored product, and I still use my ff button to get through the vast majority of the host panel commentary, but I’m totally loving the single participants this year. Some of them are so kind, thoughtful and determined from the very first day, it’s refreshing to see. As usual, I have my favorites, but I’m not shipping any of them at all yet, I’ve been burned by the plot twists of a reality show too many times. 😂
1 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • Sep 23, 2024
On the other hand gls have lower ratings in mdl and higher ratings in imdb. I'm confused
Me too. I’m not sure that we moved in any forward direction during episode 2, we’re kinda in a spinning vortex of repeated storytelling. The only thing moving forward was the continuous close-up shots of Ellis’ shoes stepping toward Pat’s. 💀I’m seated though, maybe it will get better. At least that’s what all these comments are convincing me of. 🤣
1 1
On Bad Guy My Boss • Sep 23, 2024
Wondering how it’s possible that the rating for this series is this high, and I’m scratching my head thinking maybe we’re not watching the same show. All the uncomfortable acting, the atrocious subtitles, the plot that keeps swirling itself into a continuous whirlpool of nothingness. But then I’m reading through some of your comments, and damn. Some of you now have me convinced that it’s not that bad. Well done, MDL community. Well done. 😂
1 3
On The On1y One • Sep 18, 2024
Title The On1y One
What I took away from episodes 8 and 9. Clearly your own food is not held sacred in the teachers lounge, including your breakfast sandwiches and homemade scones. Totally up for grabs, a basic free for all. Also, this school is fiercely strict with their rule about students and staff not using their cell phones during school time. But getting completely naked on campus? An absolute requirement. 😂
15 0
On Bad Memory Eraser • Sep 17, 2024
Plot twist that I’m really hoping for to save this chaotic mess: ML is still in a coma from his earlier accident, and he’s just dreaming up all this bs, he will awaken in episode 15 and pure comedy ensues. 🤞😂
10 2
Replying to marcelona • Sep 15, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Korn's proof of love for Tonkla was the most beautiful and sad thing I've ever seen in my entire life 🥺🥺❤️
It played with my feelings the same way that the opening scenes did in ‘Until We Meet Again.’ I cried buckets in that one, gave me total trauma. 😭❤️‍🩹
1 0
On I Saw You in My Dream • Sep 6, 2024
I almost dropped this series after getting halfway through Episode 1, it was just all over the place and didn’t fully grab my attention. But I’m so glad I stuck with it, it’s so friggin cute that it’s high on my rewatch list. Is it cringey sometimes? Hell ya. But if you’re debating watching it (and you’re here reading the comments to help you make up your mind,) just grab a few of your throw pillows and squeeze and giggle your way through the episodes like the rest of us.
7 1
Replying to zee • Aug 20, 2024
Title Yes, I Do Season 5 Spoiler
hi can i ask who you're taking about in the most obvious cp? (i dont rly mind spoilers)
Zhuang Sheng Zhe and Yu Wen. They are a pairing very early on with a slight break in the middle due to a misunderstanding, and then they get together again later after talking it out. He’s smitten with her almost immediately, (love at first sight,) but it’s clear in the last few episodes that she fell really hard too. Some viewers found him a bit controlling or moody, but I didn’t see him that way, he definitely grew on me.
0 0
Replying to Dina • Aug 14, 2024
Hi, can I ask where did you watch this show with english sub?
Very true, the AI translations leave a lot to be desired. Thankfully when the translations occasionally turned into gibberish here, I could still follow along based on the visuals of the scene and the moods of the participants. Confession though: I skipped the vast majority of the host panels commentary regarding the dates and participants. I’ve never seen a host panel with this many people on it and between their non-stop views of situations and the subsequent AI translations being wonky while they discussed scenes, I just had enough of watching the panel altogether. I didn’t miss anything by skipping. 😂 I still think the best host panel that I’ve ever seen on a reality dating show is the one from ‘My Siblings Romance.’ First panel that I was totally enamored with.
0 0
Replying to Dina • Aug 13, 2024
Hi, can I ask where did you watch this show with english sub?
I’ve watched a few of the seasons that are available on iQIYI, including this latest season. All of the episodes are translated on there, but it’s not always accurate, (though it’s a fair enough translation for you to follow along.) Here on MDL, the shows name is listed as ‘Yes, I Do Season 5’, and on iQIYI, the show is listed under it’s other name: ‘I’m So Into You Season 5’. Hope this info helps!
1 2
On First Note of Love • Aug 12, 2024
I have just wheezed up both my lungs and a kidney after watching the waitress whipping out all of her self defense gadgets in Episode 1. Reminds me so much of my younger sister who says that absolutely anything can be used as a weapon if you have the right attitude. 😂❤️ I rarely care for the portrayal of females in a series like this, but if she’s gonna be a side character, I am fully invested. 💀
10 0
On Yes, I Do Season 5 • Aug 7, 2024
Was certainly an interesting season, three couples came out of it. Their two month dating follow ups are shown in a clip at the very end of the final episode. Interestingly, one of the couples does seem to interact with each other a bit differently (and more impatiently) in their follow up clip, they seemed more like best friends that just like to annoy one another rather than a couple in love. Maybe they were just having on off day. 🤔 Still remarkable that three couples were formed. I’m expecting a wedding announcement from the most obvious coupling. All along I thought he was the one smitten, but it turns out she’s a goner for him too. 😂 They are super cute together in the last few episodes. ❤️ Overall an entertaining season.
1 6
On Yes, I Do Season 5 • Aug 2, 2024
Tong Tong and her attempts at constant smiles and joy, (despite her sad upbringing,) has just been a total blessing to watch this season. When you see her feeling sad in a few episodes, it just makes you want to reach out and hug her. The confession episode had me bawling like I was her actual mum watching her. 😭
5 0
Replying to LuckyMandarins • Aug 2, 2024
Epi 2 very quickly/briefly went through each participant’s profession… Till now i am still confused and curious…
I seriously just died at your guess at employment for Jie Ge. 💀 Thanks for the chuckle and comedy. 👏
0 0