Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021

Friends

Replying to Mstique • 8 days ago
Ep 39The kiss scene was so mid!
This episode was such a letdown! There was so much potential to build up the growth of their relationship after her walls finally started to come down following the visit to the burial plot. They didn’t do anything with it! It jumps 3 months then jumps 2 years then no build up to finally consummating their marriage. We didn’t need the cricket scene, winch scene, palace visit. None of this added significant value to the story. Time wasted on dowry gifts. Im happy they finally consummated their marriage but the pacing of this episode is utterly disappointing. So much missed potential.
3 1
Replying to tealplans • 11 days ago
I am on episode 9 and feeling this is very slow. What do you guys say I should do? Is it worth 47 episodes? I…
The harem drama is not everyone’s cup of tea and some people find it a bit slow and boring but once they move to the capital, it gets a lot more interesting. This is definitely worth the watch. IMO, she is one of the best FL characters.
2 0
On Against the Current • 11 days ago
I’m typically not a big fan of slow burn romances but I have to say that the pacing of their romance just feels so right. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

The FL is one of the most well written characters. She is wise beyond her years and I just love everything about her and what she stands for. She is the ultimate girls girl.
23 3
Replying to Sanoya • Sep 2, 2026
Hate to be the bearer of negativity but female lead can’t act! She remains with the same flat, Stiff expression…
I agree! I’m not convinced on the intense desire for each other. She looks like she doesn’t even want to be near him when he pulls her in. She has an uncomfortable look on her face even after supposedly being “together” off/on for almost 2 years. It’s not convincing.
1 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 2, 2026
Ep 12…The lack of communication strikes AGAIN! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ they make assumptions and jump to conclusions…everything else but actually talking and being honest. Well, I suppose he’s right about 2 things. She’s obedient and docile. 🤷🏻‍♀️
0 0
Replying to dramaqueen • Aug 31, 2026
aaahhhh! This is giving off 50Shdes of Grey vibes without the graphic scenes! :) Excited for the next episodes.
Really? I don’t see any similarities except both MLs are rich and powerful. Christian had a lot of trauma growing up so it affected his ability to love and be loved. Luke is just a terrible communicator. So is Flora. Their misunderstandings stem from an utter lack of communication. Whereas, Anna told Christian exactly what she needed from him and the relationship. Besides both MLs being protective of their woman, I don’t see any parallels. The hookup early on in the drama pales in comparison to 50 Shades. The premise is completely different too. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
1 0
Replying to Xiao Yu • Aug 30, 2026
Started this yesterday, but know one thing for sure - I'd hate to be an employee at this company, where people…
And your boss’s boss telling you you’re not fit the the job
4 0
Replying to LotusFlower • Aug 30, 2026
For someone who’s at the top of his industry, he’s terrible at communicating
lol they are perfect for each other! Lack of communication and a whole lot of assumptions and misunderstandings 😂
3 0
Replying to LotusFlower • Aug 30, 2026
Don’t get took excited. It’s pretty stagnant after that 😭
lol I agree! We usually have to wait 20+ episodes for a love confession or physical touch. If we’re lucky, a fish lip kiss with eyes opened
3 0
Replying to Kiinii • Aug 30, 2026
I love this drama so much but im gonna need to see more romance. I've had to skip tons of scenes in the last few…
I don’t understand the intensity between them. Perhaps she’s physically attracted to him because he’s handsome and powerful and he’s attracted to her because she’s naive, attractive, and doesn’t throw herself at him like other women. However, I’m not buying that this leads to them falling for each other. There’s not enough substance to make me believe they’re hot for each other. They barely have meaningful conversations. Just work related and awkward conversations that leave things unsaid with a lot of assumptions. For people whose livelihood depends on communication, they sure suck at it.
1 2
Replying to Remo666 • Aug 30, 2026
Episode 11 he’s thinking about her so he calls she wishes him a happy new year does he say it back no of course…
For someone who’s at the top of his industry, he’s terrible at communicating
2 3
Replying to QueenTress • Aug 30, 2026
Argh, the lack of communication in this last episode makes me mad!!! 😭😡❤️
It’s so annoying!! You’d think that working in the advertising/marketing industry they would be better communicators but it’s the opposite. Makes no sense. If only they communicated, it would clear up so many misunderstandings
1 1
Replying to Ishpak • Aug 30, 2026
Oh my god. Literally 10 seconds in and we’re way past just kissing I guess now 😭 this is INSANE.
Don’t get took excited. It’s pretty stagnant after that 😭
1 2
Replying to oh honey • Aug 30, 2026
This drama teaches us that chemistry is not everything. Like I’m tired, I could take being in a situation like…
This drama also teaches us the importance of communication
2 0
Replying to Hannah • Aug 30, 2026
Series like this confirm why I prefer Chinese series; I’m only on episode 4 and I’m already giving it a 9/10.
Frustration will set in when you get to the later episodes.
2 1
Replying to uncontrollablyme • Aug 30, 2026
that's more of a reality thing than a cliche thing
The reality is adults should be able to communicate clearly to avoid misunderstandings. Especially adults who work in the advertising/marketing industry. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
2 1
Replying to mafrasen • Aug 30, 2026
Miscomunication cliché and childish behaviors are so annoying with adult carachters.
I agree! There is no communication and too many assumptions and misunderstandings. It’s frustrating and annoying.
2 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 30, 2026
This drama is so frustrating!!! Has the cat got their tongues or something? This isn’t their first relationship so I’m confused by the lack of communication. How is this even a relationship? Besides being physical every now and then, there is substance or chemistry.
5 2
On The Early Spring • Aug 30, 2026
On episode 10…so many red flags in their relationship but the biggest issue is lack of communication 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. For people who work in advertising/marketing, they are terrible at communicating.
7 0