Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Dramaland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 04
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Lore Scrolls Award1
Replying to Acro • Aug 8, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
That indeed sounds so refreshing! 9th can't come fast enough πŸ™ Shrimpie as a salt dealer in an alt universe…
I'm watching Melody of Golden Age and I recall some NBDA stuff too. Like there's a scene the FL puts too much salt in his food and ML is like, "Why too much salt?" when there's another scene where both ML and FL are in a place were lots of snakes appear, and ML protects FL from a snake coming at them sksksksks I can't help but think of Hailou and Haixia here lmaooo and then there's someone the ML was close with who became terrible that killed many innocent people (not in the way Haixia did but became bad bc of his obsession and stuff) and he was heartbroken and turned away from him (like Hailou did to Haixia) but also wanted to believe in that person that they still have a heart, and in the end, that guy ended up turning around (like Haixia who never wanted the bad things to happen). OH RIGHT, someone was giving ML a nickname with the word "hero" which the "xia" in Haixia comes from the word "xia ke" meaning "hero" and I'm like, "Woah, okay... That's Haixia!" Sorry, I am just so not over NBDA LOL...
1 2
Replying to Jilly • Aug 8, 2026
Title Melody of Golden Age Spoiler
Hello, how are you enjoying the romance?Do you mind replying when you are done with final thoughts on this drama?
The romance has been mostly a mixed bag for me. There are many moments I really feel the thrill of it then there are other moments that I'd get stressed with them bc it felt a bit too repetitive for my liking (miscommunication, not confessing and making the other believe they like someone else, the jealousy (esp on Shen Du's side)), but it gets better! I am actually enjoying the romance more now! Currently I think the second half is better (others may think otherwise). I am only on ep 29 tho so I'll share my remaining thoughts once I finish!
1 3
Replying to Acro • Aug 7, 2026
That indeed sounds so refreshing! 9th can't come fast enough πŸ™ Shrimpie as a salt dealer in an alt universe…
HAHAHA I LOVE THIS CONNECTION OMG SKSKSKS our Shrimpie and Salty Zhang really still have these connections outside of NBDA and I am LIVING for it!! I mean, Shrimpie really was the type to have to "deal" with his Salty Zhang...
3 4
On Melody of Golden Age • Aug 5, 2026
So I did decide to start this, and I went into it with very low expectations. I am enjoying it more than I thought. I think if I had watched it while it was airing or had higher expectations, I prob wouldn't have been enjoying it much. Timing really matters when it comes to deciding which dramas you watch imo. Anyways, I can't wait for the cp again in TRTS aahhh! I already know that drama will be even better!!
9 5
On The Unseen Qin Empire • Aug 4, 2026
Random but I went on The Spirealm page and remembered how that one initially aired it as 78 eps/20 min but was then divided into 38 eps/42 min after the airing. I hope this drama will be smth like this length! It just looks too good to be much shorter than that.
6 0
On Mystic Nine • Jul 30, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I just saw an edited clip and Zhang Xiaoyu (I believe that's him) reminds me of LT Zhang with the way he acts with Ba Ye... He even looks similar to him with the mask on... Frick I am missing that dude rn 😭😭
10 1
On Melody of Golden Age • Jul 27, 2026
Debating on watching this before their new drama comes... I have read both positive and negative thoughts on it without much spoilers (that I rmr of)... I am nervous but I wanna treat this as like a prequel almost sksksks I wanna watch b4 The Road to Splendor if possible... I honestly might just try it bc I'm anticipating their upcoming drama too 😭
3 0
Replying to Pytheos • Jul 26, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
If u miss LT Zhang, do watch Tomb of Sea. He has more scenes in dat show🀭
I rmr u warning me not to fall for him LOL well ofc... 😭 But yessss I will def watch it one day hehe
0 1
On Mystic Nine • Jul 25, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
I just finished Mystic Nine and it just makes me so sad that we won't get Lieutenant Zhang here bc he was sooo fun to watch!! I don't understand why he wouldn't when he's been in the adventures :(
6 7
Replying to Acro • Jul 24, 2026
Looking forward to it! Pls make more πŸ™πŸ˜©
Yesss I'm gonna make a Zhang Hailou MV too using his OST ζΌ«θΏ‡ζ— ε°½ε²ζœˆ hehe... 🫣 And then I'm thinking to make an edit of them as both main roles too... πŸ‘€ And then maybe the trio family! Let's see if I have the motivation πŸ˜‚

And tbh... I'm also attempting to cover (vocal) both songs... I alr did Ding Yuxi's 🫠 Anyways thank u for supporting πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜­πŸ€
4 4
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jul 24, 2026
Guys, so... I worked hard legit for many days making a MV for Zhang Haixia using Ding Yuxi's OST... I never really make video edits so I was super SLOW 😩🫠 But omg, I'm gonna try sharing it tmr so look forward to it 😭😭 (If you haven't watched the drama: there are MAJOR spoilers!)
8 6
On The Mystic Nine • Jul 22, 2026
They made me think Lieutenant Zhang was gonna barely be in this which ngl would've made me sad bc watching him in the beginning I really enjoyed his dynamic with the other guys. Anyways, he's literally part of the gang / brotherhood of all of them: Fo Ye, Ba Ye, and Er Ye. I'm surprised he's labeled as a guest role here bc it's so wrong πŸ₯²πŸ˜­
5 1
Replying to moxie720 • Jul 21, 2026
I may be wrong but I have had the feeling that Lin Wang's good friend Ju Li likes her more than just friends?…
I just got to the part where she appears and I was like, "Wow, FL's BFF is jealous of Wang Fa?" but I didn't know if it'd be delulu to take it seriously lol but I honestly do see it too...
0 0
Replying to oh honey • Jul 19, 2026
Title Overdo
Am I the only one who hates flashbacks in dramas? I am hoping this drama will set the bar for republican era dramas…
Omg then u need to try "Archives: The Nanyang Mystery" if you haven't already... It's super good 😭
3 3
Replying to Hundefeatted • Jul 18, 2026
Why is everyone finding it hard to move on from this drama? Is that emotional? Is it that interesting? Should…
The bond/chemistry of the leads is really on another level... You will feel so many different emotions for them. They will also break your heart.
3 0
Replying to Acro • Jul 12, 2026
24/7 screentime together yesssss plspls πŸ˜©πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ and preferably soon😭
Omg yeah... Ngl I just started M9 recently after learning that it's the S2 airing soon! Things better come fast for NBDA, that's for sure... I don't want even a few years of announcement waiting... But instead a year (or if I have to say - two) max? 😭
2 0
Replying to Acro • Jul 11, 2026
24/7 screentime together yesssss plspls πŸ˜©πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ and preferably soon😭
Frrrr they better not make us wait long like some other dramas like I'm dying to know what happens next πŸ˜­πŸ™
2 2