Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Dramaland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 04
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Lore Scrolls Award1
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jul 10, 2026
Ngl I'd be so up for a prequel? Why?
‼️INCOMING SPOILERS‼️

Both Haixia and Hailou were always tgt 24/7 solving cases, and they must've solved so many. And bc they prob never really experienced the such big hardships and failures, after Haixia warned him about the reef case, Hailou was prob like, "We'll be fine. Nothing will happen to us." until he realized it was too late and he was wrong about that 😭 Tbh, he is quite realistic at the same time for this esp knowing his personality so I can't blame him either despite all the suffering 💔

Also dramas often have the format of the leads solving cases. The prequel would likely follow the same which would honestly be so epic. I mean, [novel spoilers!!] Haixia died halfway or somewhere there in the novel, and the case he died at was like the beginning of the drama where he sacrificed himself for Hailou in the reef case. But then, I also read he died in the Nan'an ship. I guess it was combined in the novel or smth idk. It makes me curious how the novel is written up like b4 that since Haixia never became that dark personality and died as a good person. I should really give it a read lol.

But honestly? I'd be so up for more sequels too. It has me curious what kind of adventures they'll be going on and what will happen during them.
3 1
Replying to Pytheos • Jul 9, 2026
Oh wow!!! hope we can get back the trio together. One of the best dmbj shows with a fabulous fl🤭
That's why I said I hope it won't be as much sjdkfhskfsjs
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 8, 2026
That would be awesome if true! Especially with the original cast.
Yes! Def would wait for however long just for this trio back!!
4 0
Replying to Pytheos • Jul 8, 2026
Oh wow!!! hope we can get back the trio together. One of the best dmbj shows with a fabulous fl🤭
Yesss and 100% Haixia will come back! So happy! Just pls don't make him (and the others) suffer (at least AS MUCH) again 😭🙏
3 3
On Zhang Xin Cheng • Jul 7, 2026
This guy is literally the ace of the aces omg... Not only is he extremely talented in the arts (music + acting + dancing, etc.), he placed first in multiple top art colleges in the national entrance exam, and even has his own company. He's incredible. I knew him for so long but after NBDA I became a bigger fan and learnt all these things 😭
4 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Jul 5, 2026
I started without thinking much & without expectations... what immediately pulled me in is the refreshing…
Wow, this really looks like a drama for me! Thank you for taking the time writing this out 😭 I think I'm gonna def give it a shot in a few days once I finish my other two dramas!! And yes, I don't often watch modern C-dramas bc I feel like most of them aren't for me bc of their cliches and tropes. But man, this looks right up my alley!
5 0
On Road to Success • Jul 5, 2026
Omg that bromance pairing everyone is talking about... I just figured out they're both in Generation to Generation omg sksksksks btw it's so nice to see Fu Xinshu again! I'm so glad to see he's able to act in dramas!! And that other guy in GtG, Yan Yuchen, I find extra handsome here! Okay I wanna try this for Esther Yu at first and now they're another reason I wanna try this. Anyways, I'd love opinions. How are y'all liking it and can you give me the reasons for it? Might try it soon since I'm really close to finishing 2/3 of currently watching dramas!
10 4
Replying to YiyanMeng • Jul 5, 2026
Yesssss omg I couldn't stop crying for Haixia but also tho it was so stressful I was lowkey very invested to see…
Yes he's so underrated! Knew him even b4 he really became popular actually 😭 So happy to see him gaining fans! He really keeps improving in his acting and I'm so proud of him and how far he's come! 🥹🫶

And yeah, the miscommunication got me frustrated. If it weren't for it things could've been better. Got me draining out my tears even more bc of this additional suffering 😩
1 0
Replying to YiyanMeng • Jul 5, 2026
I was late to the party being aware that Ding Yuxi released a song for Zhang Haixia. This song really feels like…
So I found out that Ding Yuxi went out of his own way to hire a songwriting team (which is the same as the NBDA OST team) to make a song for Zhang Haixia. Wow, my guy... It's unfortunate they didn't initially give him a song. Thank you DYX for your hard work. :(
5 2
Replying to YiyanMeng • Jul 5, 2026
Yes, it was clear they cut stuff from the final hug... In that final scene (b4 the hug), it was obv they cut stuff…
Fr lol I get your sentiments... Idek why they wanna censor their most beautiful moments tgt. Like the novel it was adapted from is not even a BL, so why care to remove them... Are two guys not allowed to have this close, intimate relationship? Like they're each other's soulmate after all. Not everything has to be romantic (heck bonds like this transcend the boundaries of romance). They exist and China censorship seems to not know it and believe those moments are only for cps lmao
4 1
Replying to Etherealblue • Jul 5, 2026
Just finished the drama...and I have many thoughts. It was one of my most anticipated dramas of 2026. First off,…
Yes, it was clear they cut stuff from the final hug... In that final scene (b4 the hug), it was obv they cut stuff out bc you could see at times Hailou was looking down while Haixia was looking at him, but then when the frame goes to Hailou, Hailou is looking at him. So yeah, I wonder what they cut in btw that tbh oof. And about the hug, there's a few parts they shared that were cut (even the bracelet, ofc, was cut in that scene).

https://x.com/dramaticath/status/2073266234091569555?s=20
2 3
On Archives: The Nanyang Mystery • Jul 4, 2026
Ngl, even tho Hailou and Haixia were often separated throughout the whole drama, I was still obsessed. Dang, usually the leads are always gonna be tgt in a drama, like all the time. This one is one of the few that did it differently. But yk, I feel like they did it well actually. Not only was I completely invested in the drama, but even when they're separated, I could still feel the love they have for each other. Even I was yearning for them to meet when they were always separated lol. Whenever they did, the emotions I would get is just... a lot. And bc of their separation, it just kinda makes you feel even more for their relationship and the bond they share with each other.

You know the saying, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."
And the drama played that well with them.

Now please give us another season. Give all of that season to these two, where they're inseparable like they were b4 the reef case incident :(
4 0
Replying to Acro • Jul 3, 2026
Oh my god f* that mo bast*rd like who the hell cares omg STOP SEPARATING THEM😭🤬 Things are only normal when…
Yesssss omg I couldn't stop crying for Haixia but also tho it was so stressful I was lowkey very invested to see Heixia (dark Haixia). Like Ding Yuxi, the actor that you are!! That's what makes his character very memorable! And honestly, I really felt so heartbroken for Hailou. He didn't deserve it all to have everything hidden away from him. He was suffering alone in the dark. I was feeling so frustrated and sad for him. He deserved to know the truth from the start. :(
0 2
Replying to yarih22 • Jul 2, 2026
😭😭💔 NO that song just makes me cry more oh my god.. fof pain + dmbj pain
Yeah, I can't believe they used that song to break our hearts even more like wow 😭
0 0
Replying to yarih22 • Jul 2, 2026
"crazy but well thought-out" thank you!! I will take that as a compliment:)
Oooh is that you? I casually read comments on the discussions of this drama and really love the thoughts you put out over there! You really stand out to me with how much you write and how much thought u put into them :)
1 1
Replying to Annael • Jul 2, 2026
Mostly I agree with you, but why the story itself can't be focused on fl career path then? Instead the main narrative…
Frrrr omg it was supposed to be that easy... Dude really will pick danger bc of his jealous feelings smh I can't accept them being tgt...
1 0
Replying to Annael • Jul 2, 2026
Mostly I agree with you, but why the story itself can't be focused on fl career path then? Instead the main narrative…
Ooh okay. And yes I agree about the fire scene. I didn't like the ML for that like woah slow down... Stop forcing it honestly... 😭 And also the way he clearly wanted to show himself protecting the FL in front of the SML when he was literally saving them (from the window of the building on fire)... He didn't even try to show any appreciation for what he did to help like dang okay... They need to stop with this honestly...
2 2
On Endless Summers • Jul 2, 2026
First we got our second cp reunion in LiP with Yitan and Zui, and now we got this cp reunion! I'm so happy!! 😭
6 1