Omg I got so confused too omg, even if they didn't want to bother making it sound correct in post, these days…
the worst part is...I am pretty sure that they filming everything with just the actors sound and added bgm and then added the dramatic music on top. It's really baffling
having diegetic music and non diegetic music at the same time not just once but multiple times and in multiple scenes is a big no no. If you want to emphasize a scene with some dramatic background music just cut out the diegetic one.
I think the outcome would be the same.... but If I was in charge of production and we would have settled for this whole elimination debacle I would have also put in a loophole. Keep it the same with the contestant with the least points gets eliminated but If two people give each other the number one spot they are save from elimination (of course without telling the contestants beforehand)
Now the question is if you would automatically move to the next contestant in line to be eliminated or not
to the production team....what was the elimination for? Did they think this would make the show better? I don't know they did bring contestants back left and right and now they make them get rid of each other. I feel like the His Man production team is interfering too much and really try to create more and more drama. Last season it was the exes and now it's the exes + elimination. I feel like they forgot it's a dating show and drama will naturally occur when people are interested in the same person. Plus they are all gays (or maybe bi) so inherently they know how to create drama...look at SM reaction to two people talking closely and is like "how dare you". You would get stuff like that naturally I guarantee (Season 2 is a good example).
I feel like they just try to top themselves in terms of shock-value
Jae Ha stop saying "it's a MISUNDERSTANDING" (maybe the translation is just off) cause it's seems like it's not that.
you wanting to come out on a dating show is all fine and dandy and I can see your reasoning. However towards your partner they hear you want to do a DATING SHOW regardless of whatever relationship/situationship you both are in. Let's pretend for the sake of argument your partner is fine with that. What would that look like? Would you play the game and do what the show asks of you? would you go on dates with other participants? especially with most them knowing you connected with someone on the first shoot. Would you do the 'calling a person you are interested in' thing? or would you keep everything platonic? And because it's a dating show you couldn't tell anyone there is someone waiting for you outside because let's face it that would be for a lack of a better term fraud. So the breakup was inevitable.
I don't really see a misunderstanding. I see a choice that was made regardless of consequences and now someone is trying to backtrack a little bit because they want to have it all.
(honestly if this would happen to me like my partner wanting to do a dating show even though we are dating I would show up there too. And not to get back together but to ensure they have a bad time there because I know that my presence would be enough)
please tell me y'all were laughing just as much as I when those two were fucking on the floor while the brother…
and the swooping shot from outside afterwards with them hugging on the bed and the others still fucking🤣🤣🤣 I was literally crying from laughing.....and the emotional orchestral music. This is comedy gold
please tell me y'all were laughing just as much as I when those two were fucking on the floor while the brother and the player best friend were on the bed next to them and Jimmy was covering Toh's ears while giving puppy sad eyes and a lonely violin was playing in the background.
I know they probably didn't intend it but this is PEAK COMEDY🤣🤣🤣🤣
No matter how shitty this show turns out. WATCH IT ON NETFLIX!
You may ask "why should I?" It's quite simple. Netflix is data driven...they don't invest in things that people don't watch. If the audience shows up they will cater to them to keep them subscribed.
It was the same years ago with Anime with just a couple of shows and now they have built quite a library of Anime content.
At first they only licensed Anime shows like 'Seven Deadly Sins' and later on started to finance and produce their own Anime.
This is practically the same. This show is still a GMMTV production that is broadcast in Thailand on one of their Networks and Netflix got the international streaming rights (Like with their Anime that are broadcast in Japan but streamed internationally on Netflix)
So please just watch it no matter how bad it is and maybe one day we get Netflix produced BL shows.
having diegetic music and non diegetic music at the same time not just once but multiple times and in multiple scenes is a big no no. If you want to emphasize a scene with some dramatic background music just cut out the diegetic one.
This was painful to listen to
Now the question is if you would automatically move to the next contestant in line to be eliminated or not
I feel like they just try to top themselves in terms of shock-value
He was the one who literally fucked someone one the floor next to the bed his brother and "best friend", who was chasing said someone", slept in.
you wanting to come out on a dating show is all fine and dandy and I can see your reasoning. However towards your partner they hear you want to do a DATING SHOW regardless of whatever relationship/situationship you both are in. Let's pretend for the sake of argument your partner is fine with that. What would that look like? Would you play the game and do what the show asks of you? would you go on dates with other participants? especially with most them knowing you connected with someone on the first shoot. Would you do the 'calling a person you are interested in' thing? or would you keep everything platonic? And because it's a dating show you couldn't tell anyone there is someone waiting for you outside because let's face it that would be for a lack of a better term fraud. So the breakup was inevitable.
I don't really see a misunderstanding. I see a choice that was made regardless of consequences and now someone is trying to backtrack a little bit because they want to have it all.
(honestly if this would happen to me like my partner wanting to do a dating show even though we are dating I would show up there too. And not to get back together but to ensure they have a bad time there because I know that my presence would be enough)
But maybe there's more to it...what do I know
I was literally crying from laughing.....and the emotional orchestral music. This is comedy gold
I know they probably didn't intend it but this is PEAK COMEDY🤣🤣🤣🤣
However....having the same NC-scene song as "My Stubborn" is wild.
No matter how shitty this show turns out. WATCH IT ON NETFLIX!
You may ask "why should I?" It's quite simple.
Netflix is data driven...they don't invest in things that people don't watch. If the audience shows up they will cater to them to keep them subscribed.
It was the same years ago with Anime with just a couple of shows and now they have built quite a library of Anime content.
At first they only licensed Anime shows like 'Seven Deadly Sins' and later on started to finance and produce their own Anime.
This is practically the same. This show is still a GMMTV production that is broadcast in Thailand on one of their Networks and Netflix got the international streaming rights (Like with their Anime that are broadcast in Japan but streamed internationally on Netflix)
So please just watch it no matter how bad it is and maybe one day we get Netflix produced BL shows.