Instead of just translating every Korean word by word scene by scene to Thai I wish they had actually put some flavor of their own, altered a bit but staying true to original story. Because it's not 2014 anymore. Even the ml's Name were kept similar. I want to keep watching because I like the fl's character. She's not the usual Mary Sue main character. And the actress playing is also good.
Discovered him recently when going through hob casting which had a member of RISE, and wanted to get to know him before. But looks like they already disbanded 😭so I was checking them out.. And started watching the whole survival show chuang just yesterday and he caught my eye. He is so talented Anyway happy birthday A new fan here
The thing which gets me about this drama is just how much free time these people seem to have 😂. Don’t get…
Yes that's the only problem I have with this. Also in first episode where she was on a secret mission but talked about it over phone without even checking her surroundings. It was needed for the plot for him to figure her out but I feel like that's a lil lazy on creative team's part because why would any sensible reporter do that. But those I can easily looked over because this is such an enjoyable drama.
This drama opens up with 8.0 on douban, which is quite high. No matter if some people says that douban is irrelevant…
Who says douban is irrelevant? . I think it's one of the drama ratings site that can be trusted. The whole team deserves it to be honest. Can't wait for next episode
It's been like what four years! I was so into li Qin and Shawn dou at the time. (now moved on from them) I even forgot this exist until I saw this on airing drama list. Will definitely checked out though
I think the actor that Liang Jie has the best chemistry so far with is Steven Zhang
I think Liang jie is good in creating a good chemistry with her Co star. She and xin xhaoling has been fan favorite for three years. But Steven is actually really good and when both of them come together it's like they are beating every other cps involving either of them.
I thought nothing could beat Liang jie in eternal love. But this just did. She is so good. Both the main cast are so good. Top notch acting. I haven't enjoyed a drama this much in such a long time. The comedy is not force and it's so hilarious I had to pause and laugh
Anyway happy birthday
A new fan here
The whole team deserves it to be honest. Can't wait for next episode
Ding yuxi <3