Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 7, 2017
On Love Like White Jade • May 16, 2021
FL is so pretty. Is it dubbed by a voice actress or is it her real voice because it's so pleasant to hear unlike other dramas where FL usually have a very high pitch dubbed voices.
1 1
On Eternal Faith • May 14, 2021
More than excited I'm really really anxious. I just hope they don't ruin the story. And hoping the cast can acts well.
1 0
Replying to moonlover19 • Apr 20, 2021
Is it mandatory to cry in almost all of Leyan's scenes. I cry with her every single time... :'(
Yeah me too :(
0 0
On The Long Ballad • Apr 1, 2021
Revenge plot was kinda predictable but the first four episodes were really really good.
Also Zhao lusi is so so pretty
3 1
On Palace of Devotion • Mar 24, 2021
Feels so sorry for the actors. They did really good job but the editing is really really turning me off. Looks like huge amount has also been invested. It looks nice, the colors and everything. It looks realistic as well. Not too much make up. But editing is ruining it all and it's so hard to ignore it
3 0
On Word of Honor • Mar 12, 2021
Didn't like Zhang Zhe Han in legend of yunxi, didn't like gong Jun in love equation so i keep thinking whether to watch it or not but man I regret not watching it sooner. They are both very very good.
9 0
Replying to Fairytwister • Feb 13, 2021
Something weirdly funny I must shareI've found many people on Youtube mistaking Neo Hou for Xiao Zhan In a comment…
Ah.. No wonder I found huo really attractive haha. I guess I have a type.
I think some people not familiar with cdramas are confused because both Xiao zhan and huo minghao have "eye-smile"
0 0
On A Girl Like Me • Feb 11, 2021
Just started watching and damn the ml is so damn pretty. He's the prettiest cast in the entire drama. Often times I get amazed whenever they zoomed in his face
6 0
On Douluo Continent • Feb 5, 2021
Airing today!! I can't believe I'm gonna see Xiao zhan in action again. Couldn't watch the wolf because it's blocked in my country,
But finally this is airing. Can't wait
0 0
Replying to rin • Nov 19, 2020
Title The Wolf
I just heard about the surprise premiere!!! I'm screaming. Been here commenting since 2017!!!
Gotta avoid the comment section for some time now, already saw some spoilers
0 0
On The Wolf • Nov 19, 2020
Title The Wolf
I just heard about the surprise premiere!!! I'm screaming. Been here commenting since 2017!!!
3 1
Replying to 3203 • Nov 3, 2020
Person Xiao Zhan
He is just a person, not some god. Really, the way some people over venerate and others attack particular actors…
What's going on is really sad and he don't deserve it. They are literally trying to bury his whole career. The so called internet trolls/antis they are too much
63 0
On Xiao Zhan • Oct 31, 2020
Person Xiao Zhan
I know you will probably never see comments here, but this is the only way I can express how much I admire you and your art. And no matter what I will always wait for you.
You are the strongest and most precious human.
7 2
On Xiao Zhan • Oct 5, 2020
Person Xiao Zhan
Happy birthday to my favourite human <3
Wishing you good health, success and happiness

Will be waiting for your dramas
3 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Aug 20, 2020
Title Go Ahead
... please don't. It may appear to be a love triangle initially but I feel it's not. The other sibling's love…
Thank you for this. I have watched only upto ep 14. I hope the story continues to focus on each of their own story
1 0
Replying to babyangel1317 • Aug 18, 2020
Title Go Ahead
https://open.spotify.com/album/71ycnsCtErHHy5LhhWxrpH?si=EB8yEPgkR-OfiqYF6j7ysg
Thank you for this
0 0
On Go Ahead • Aug 18, 2020
Title Go Ahead
This is such a tearjerker. Am I the only one who cries at every episode. It's not even a major tragedy but there are so many moments that moves my heart . Like it actually hurts
3 1