I-im highly depressed i finish this drama in just few days despite of my schedule coz it was so intresting But…
Ah that feeling of emptiness and satisfaction at the same time.
Don't worry you will get used to it in few weeks or months but it will never go away :D
Also I tried watching other dramas, I started some three four dramas but they couldn't captured my attention and I gave up. Everything else feels bland I have been watching dramas /series both Asian and western for so long but this has never happened before. Even when I had withdrawal syndrome before I could get over it in weeks but it's been months I'm still stuck in this mdzs world :D
Maybe it is both a curse and a blessing to experience such a story :)) :((
by the time this drama comes out it will look cheap and outdated.
I was thinking exactly the same. I have the same worries. The cinematography, cgi and in terms of other technical aspects, compared to dramas being filmed this year or last year. Three years can bring lots of changes.
I know I'm obsessed with this story, but I didn't realise I had such attachments to cql until I saw Wang yibo and xiao zhan saying farewell to their character. I wasn't even physically present at the concert but It hurts :(. Xiao zhan almost choke saying goodbye :( I know I can always go back to watching the donghua and the live action but something about the way they said goodbye hurts. :((
I was flipping through the comments here, trying to escape the day's news, and I see something that sticks out…
Sad but true. And it goes both the ways. Fans and anti fans (I don't know what to call it) And it goes overboard and straight up lands in the area of bullying.
Tw//
The irony is the untamed itself shed light on bullying. Maybe it was the fantasy settings but the drama itself is so relatable to the current world. How they keep bullying wei wu xian to the point he took his own life.
Guys!! Beside The Living Dead movie for which we have already seen the trailer, there will be another movie called…
Really excited for this. The thing about this story is they can make movie or drama about any of the characters and I will still watch it. That's how interesting it is.
The female lead is really pretty. But I don't find her convincing enough. I can't connect with her. The rest of the cast are good. I have only watched two episodes. Does it get any better?
Also leaked pictures from a wedding between Xiao Zhan and Li Qin from the drama has been posted on Weibo. Happy…
I hate getting second lead syndrome :(( I ended up dropping the drama cause it gets too much haha.
But I will watch anything with xiao zhan.
When they first announced the wolf in 2017,i wanted to watch it for li qin, I didn't know anything about xiao zhan back then but I remember thinking the other guy is really cute.
And now that he is on my favourite actor list, this is gonna be torture :((
The first time I watched the drama I was all about wei wu xian, missed a lot of good moments of other characters. Then I read the novel and watch the drama for the second time, my heart was hurting for lan zhan. Then I listened to the audio drama, (still not completed but it's so amazing) then watch live action for the third time, I actually cried at the ending, and that too for Jin guangyao. I didn't like him in the first or second watched. He used to make me feel uncomfortable,i almost turned blind eye to his side of story because nothing excuses the evil he has done, but third watch I felt so much for him, even though his struggle doesn't justify his crime. His character is so pitiful. For someone smart and intelligent with so much potential , if he had been shown a little love, he would have turned out to be better person.
Think about how he must have struggled mentally and emotionally, being looked down because of his mother's occupation, literally kicked out by his father, having to get married to his half sister and so on. The mental torture he must have gone through all alone. Pretending to be happy and smiling to everyone.
This story does make you think a lot. Like one time watch isn't enough to understand everything I guess.
Sorry, got a lot of questions.Please summarise why is this a masterpiece?For me, Eternal Love and NiF were masterpieces.…
Maybe watch it and see for yourself. In the end masterpieces or not it's subjective and personal opinion right?
In case you haven't seen, the comments here are filled with viewers going through withdrawal syndrome. No one is able to move on :) . That's how much the story has left an impact on us.
It is so satisfying to find another viewer like you sharing our joy in this drama. Like you, I have been selective…
ikr i keep coming here everyday, seeing new fans makes me so happy, there are so many like minded people here, cherishing the masterpiece. none of my irl understands. :((
Don't worry you will get used to it in few weeks or months but it will never go away :D
Also I tried watching other dramas, I started some three four dramas but they couldn't captured my attention and I gave up. Everything else feels bland
I have been watching dramas /series both Asian and western for so long but this has never happened before. Even when I had withdrawal syndrome before I could get over it in weeks but it's been months I'm still stuck in this mdzs world :D
Maybe it is both a curse and a blessing to experience such a story :)) :((
I know I can always go back to watching the donghua and the live action but something about the way they said goodbye hurts. :((
And it goes both the ways. Fans and anti fans (I don't know what to call it)
And it goes overboard and straight up lands in the area of bullying.
Tw//
The irony is the untamed itself shed light on bullying. Maybe it was the fantasy settings but the drama itself is so relatable to the current world. How they keep bullying wei wu xian to the point he took his own life.
This is the link to the English translation of the novel.
Hope you enjoy :)
There are few additional chapters after the story ends in the drama.
The thing about this story is they can make movie or drama about any of the characters and I will still watch it. That's how interesting it is.
I can't connect with her. The rest of the cast are good. I have only watched two episodes.
Does it get any better?
But I will watch anything with xiao zhan.
When they first announced the wolf in 2017,i wanted to watch it for li qin, I didn't know anything about xiao zhan back then but I remember thinking the other guy is really cute.
And now that he is on my favourite actor list, this is gonna be torture :((
I wish you happiness, good fortune, and success in every step of your life
Thank you for being born
I love you dearly
Being an Asian, we have a long way to go :((
Welcome to the fandom :D
Let's all suffer from withdrawal syndrome together :))
Then I read the novel and watch the drama for the second time, my heart was hurting for lan zhan.
Then I listened to the audio drama, (still not completed but it's so amazing) then watch live action for the third time, I actually cried at the ending, and that too for Jin guangyao.
I didn't like him in the first or second watched. He used to make me feel uncomfortable,i almost turned blind eye to his side of story because nothing excuses the evil he has done, but third watch I felt so much for him, even though his struggle doesn't justify his crime. His character is so pitiful. For someone smart and intelligent with so much potential , if he had been shown a little love, he would have turned out to be better person.
Think about how he must have struggled mentally and emotionally, being looked down because of his mother's occupation, literally kicked out by his father, having to get married to his half sister and so on. The mental torture he must have gone through all alone. Pretending to be happy and smiling to everyone.
This story does make you think a lot. Like one time watch isn't enough to understand everything I guess.
Now that you have mention it, gonna go back on that episode and swoon again :))
In case you haven't seen, the comments here are filled with viewers going through withdrawal syndrome. No one is able to move on :) . That's how much the story has left an impact on us.
none of my irl understands. :((
"whatever"