Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 7, 2017
Replying to Myauntmary • Sep 24, 2019
Title The Untamed
Gosh, 9.4 rating...Contemplating in watching this or Love and Destiny first.
I wish I could be you and relive the experience once again :D

Love and destiny is on my plan to watch list too. I will watch it when I can focus because for the past one month I can focus on nothing but the untamed.
9 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Sep 24, 2019
Title The Untamed
We shouldn't be too worried about the negative reviews or criticisms from anyone. This is a free world. Anyone…
No no I don't mind criticism at all. Nothing is perfect and there is always room to grow. Also different people have different preferences, if someone doesn't like something no one should be bothered by it. My issue comes up when people unnecessarily invalidate other's choices and deemed it inferior to their own.
8 2
On The Untamed • Sep 24, 2019
Title The Untamed
The way some people are losing their mind (negatively) over high rating of the untamed is actually really funny. I can't believe at this age, there are people failing to accept that different people have different preferences, different likes and dislikes and to think their choice and taste is superior while other people's choice are inferior.
Wow (in Wang yibo's voice)

This is a dramaforum not twitter. We can't even have some peace here!
17 8
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Sep 23, 2019
Title The Untamed
OMG! Xiao Zhan's smile on stage in Bangkok is heart-melting! My mind is blown away!
Ikr when he shush, and everyone kept quiet and he broke into this beautiful smile!!
This man is so precious :((
7 1
Replying to zumzummara • Sep 23, 2019
koreans really hate their best dramas anyways an underrated masterpiece, finally something different and unexpected…
Seriously though. Anything different from usual, they will criticise and ratings will be too low. They only hype up the fluffy rom coms and seriously I'm tired of it. There's already too many. I'm really happy to see something different from kdramas. World building takes creativity and time, I hope there will be another season and we get some answers. There were many things I wish they had done better.
Nevertheless, very interesting drama.
1 0
Replying to Ashande • Sep 23, 2019
Title The Untamed
I don't have words to express what I feel after seeing this drama... I'm not into C-drama at all, didn't know…
Couldn't have said any better :D
If only they allow the clap emoji!!

Also fifty episodes have never been so short :(
1 1
Replying to homaKP • Sep 23, 2019
Title The Untamed
What a surprising adaptation! The way they made things make sense was really smart. The beautiful, yet not overdone…
One thing I didn't like about styling was lan wangji's hairstyle ( even though I don't really mind I have seen worse), I think they tried to make him look taller than wei wu xian because xiao zhan is one or two cm taller than Wang yi bo but in story lan zhan is one cm taller than wei wu xian

Also agree with your second point, keeping him as founder of that path.

But I still love the drama so much, I don't really mind anything :D

Xiao zhan is really amazing though, I don't really like most idol turned actor but he's there on top as my favourite. I think he is naturally talented and a really hard working person . I hope he keeps getting better and goes a long way.
10 0
Replying to mochixo • Sep 22, 2019
Title The Untamed
The fan meeting in Thailand was so cute! I love Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo's interactions were so cute! Glad to see…
I saw a fancam of them singing wuji together. It was so cute :(((
3 0
Replying to mochixo • Sep 22, 2019
Title The Untamed
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan's chemistry is truly off the charts! They are amazing actors for being able to show the…
One thing is sure they love and respect the characters so much, like as much as we do. And that's why they did their best.
12 0
svx0409 • Sep 21, 2019
Review The Untamed
"secret to three kingdom" is pretty good. There is romance but the story is not base on that. It is more plot and political. The characters are interesting.

"princess agent" strong female lead. It's really really good but it ends on cliffhanger

Nirvana in fire
1 1
Replying to wenqings • Sep 21, 2019
Title The Untamed
Really good, deep and meaningful story with complex characters, about difficult choices and right and wrong, and…
It is one of most interesting story in cdramas ever and probably my favourite. Romance is subtle and the story is not really base on it. Every character is interesting. From the most brutal to the innocent one. I couldn't even bring myself to hate the suppose villain. Because there's so much more than what you see on the surface.

I gave it high rating mainly because of the story, the script, the acting and the soundtrack.
14 0
Replying to Dogmatic Princess • Sep 20, 2019
Title The Untamed
I also thought Core Crusher had the potential to be an interesting character, but I also think he's an example…
I completely agree with you.
Hetero normative mindset needs to go away, accept love as it is.

Also, I will never get the hype around romanticising obsessive abusive relationship theme.
3 0
Replying to Dogmatic Princess • Sep 20, 2019
Title The Untamed
I also thought Core Crusher had the potential to be an interesting character, but I also think he's an example…
I think you might enjoy "ashes of love" or "Prince of lanling". Ashes of love was not really my cup of tea but a lot of people loved the story.
I personally like Prince of lanling and scarlet heart even though they are a bit old and the cinematography can't be compared to dramas airing these days.
3 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Sep 19, 2019
Title The Untamed
Ask away. We're all here, more than 1 month since we completed this drama. We feel you.
Ah this reminds me lan zhan is loaded :D he's like rich Rich :))
0 1
Replying to mina • Sep 16, 2019
Title The Untamed
This is the type of show you would be hesitant to watch but the minute you do, it's so good that you binge watch…
This was me two weeks back. This is still me lol :)
7 0
Replying to rin • Sep 14, 2019
Title The Untamed
Listen to the audio drama, it's so so so good.
You are welcome :) I hope you enjoy, I know I did :))
2 0
Replying to The Untamed • Sep 14, 2019
Title The Untamed
Replying to deleted comment
Boys over flowers was like the intro to Asian dramas for many of us. My problem was with the cast. I just couldn't get into it. I'm okay with the story, I watch the Japanese hana yori dango and I liked it a lot. The cast were more convincing and the leads had chemistry.
1 1
Replying to Nayto • Sep 14, 2019
Title The Untamed
Gotta be honest, took a few episodes to get into it, but after passing episode 20 it's soo good and I'm totally…
Listen to the audio drama, it's so so so good.
3 5