I think that's how you are supposed to feel about his character. He makes me uncomfortable ever since his first…
And they did make sense though, the villains. They made sense on many instances even though the evil things they have done can't be justified. So I couldn't hate them completely.
I wish the actor portraying role of xue yang did a bit better, he does looks like xue yang but I feel like he could have done better. After listening to the audio drama, his character feels a lot more brutal and scary and pitiful.
I'm at episode 41 and since it is a whole episode with Meng Yao, I wish I could skip it. Really. I've been watching…
I think that's how you are supposed to feel about his character. He makes me uncomfortable ever since his first appearance. The dimple was just another point to find him more annoying, I don't know why. I normally don't hate dimples but it was so annoying. I was annoyed, irritated and uncomfortable with him till the end but I couldn't 100% hate him. I couldn't 100% hate any of the characters in this story.
I think it was around chapter 99-100. That too it was during the chaos when Jin guangyao locked them up in the temple, and wei wu xian just found out lan zhan has always been in love with him.It was so cute.
I have started reading the novel, while listening to the osts. It's such an experience :)
After finishing the novel I went back to watch the series one more time and I recently started the audio drama, and it's so so so good. I haven't finished yet. The yi city arc was so much more heart wrenching. The entire empathy I had goosebumps, even when knowing what was gonna happen. There were moments I actually felt fear. It's another level experience. I would highly recommend audio drama to anyone who loved the story.
Wei wu xian and lan zhan have got to be one of the strongest characters ever. Emotionally and mentally. The way wei wu xian never strayed away from his principles even though taking a darker path, kept his conscience clear. When I first watched the drama I was so enamoured with wei wu xian, he had my heart and soul and most of my attention went to him, but watching for a second time after reading the novel. My heart goes out to lan zhan. Imagine waiting, mourning, suffering for sixteen years not knowing whether his love will be reciprocated or not, Just being content with having wei ying back, being so supportive, standing by his side when the whole world was against them.
Ahhh every time I start to watch something else I just give up because it isn't this drama and nothing compares,…
This is me. I recently dropped so many dramas and went back to rewatching the untamed, along with reading the novel. It seems like rebound dramas are not gonna work for me :D so I will just wait till it wears off naturally
You can't say it better. Absolutely agree with you. We love this drama not specifically for its CGI, but 100%…
Oh I totally agree. It was easier to get into the characters because I didn't know any of the actors before. Only after watching the drama I found out they were in idol group, and yibo was already popular. But They were all new faces for me. So it worked well. Also applause to the whole team. They did what they can with what they have, limited resources, restricted creativity, the censorship banging on the door. But at the end of the day, it is highest rated on mdl and high ratings on douban as well.
And leaving such a huge impact on the viewers. Unable to move on haha.
You are missing a lot. First I was a dedicated Korean drama fan, then when I tried chinese ones especially fantasy/wuxia,…
I second this. Initially I used to watch only kdramas but the moment I started watching cdramas specially costume dramas and historical dramas . There's no going back. They have censorship issues, and with the limited props, limited creativity contents, and the rigid system I have to applause the quality they are producing. I don't even watch kdramas anymore.
It's kind of a huge spoiler so don't read if you didn't already watched the first 17 ep !I'm at the ep17 and UGH,…
He will actually become really really powerful. He may lack in physical strength compare to his peers but he still become the most feared and most powerful. Don't give up. Ending is good. I hope I'm not spoiling much
Completed watching the untamed.. Why does it feels like I'm having a breakup. The amount of dramas I have put on hold because I just can't get into anything, not just dramas but the usual stuff I used to keep up with, the other fandoms I was a part of.. I don't even find anything else interesting now. My mind is still filled with all my favourite moments and the soundtracks. I keep missing the drama, I keep missing wei wu xian. Lol is this even normal haha. I keep coming back to mdl because none of my in real life friends would give this beautiful masterpiece a chance. :( even after all the promos I have done :/
most highest rated drama on mdl, is it worth watching? I've watched 2 xianxias (AOL and TMOPB)
It depends. For me. It's definitely worth it. The first two episodes can be confusing but it gets better as the story progress, and there is not a single boring moment. I dropped both AOL and TMOPB, it got boring for me, I guess it wasn't for me. but the untamed is one of the best dramas out there at least for me. It's not heavy romance like ashes of love. Romance even if it's there, it is very subtle but the story is really really good. The characters as well.
Obsessed is an understatement. I waited till it finished airing to binge watch and now with only ten episodes left, I'm already sad it's gonna end. :( I have been watching dramas for more than ten years now but this is the first time I m like this obsessed like. ???? I don't even skip a single scene, normally for cdramas there come some moments like filler episodes where the story gets drag but here I even watch some episodes twice. I don't skip the opening and closing theme either, I don't have the heart to skip.. ???? Lol ????
I wish the actor portraying role of xue yang did a bit better, he does looks like xue yang but I feel like he could have done better. After listening to the audio drama, his character feels a lot more brutal and scary and pitiful.
I haven't finished yet. The yi city arc was so much more heart wrenching. The entire empathy I had goosebumps, even when knowing what was gonna happen. There were moments I actually felt fear. It's another level experience. I would highly recommend audio drama to anyone who loved the story.
And now to pair with yibo. Can't wait!
The way wei wu xian never strayed away from his principles even though taking a darker path, kept his conscience clear.
When I first watched the drama I was so enamoured with wei wu xian, he had my heart and soul and most of my attention went to him, but watching for a second time after reading the novel. My heart goes out to lan zhan. Imagine waiting, mourning, suffering for sixteen years not knowing whether his love will be reciprocated or not,
Just being content with having wei ying back, being so supportive, standing by his side when the whole world was against them.
The way I'm unable to move on from this story.
Also applause to the whole team. They did what they can with what they have, limited resources, restricted creativity, the censorship banging on the door. But at the end of the day, it is highest rated on mdl and high ratings on douban as well.
And leaving such a huge impact on the viewers. Unable to move on haha.
I hope you will always be happy and healthy
It's truly a blessing to be alive in the same time as you
I don't even skip a single scene, normally for cdramas there come some moments like filler episodes where the story gets drag but here I even watch some episodes twice. I don't skip the opening and closing theme either, I don't have the heart to skip.. ???? Lol ????