News
On Tomorrow • May 17, 2022
Title Tomorrow
byee this whole situation is so funny some armys are so dramatic ðŸ˜
18 1
On Tomorrow • May 15, 2022
Title Tomorrow
props to the young actors of the couple, the chemistry was so good!!
3 0
On Love All Play • May 12, 2022
Title Love All Play
just when everything was going well and turning out to be cute....
0 0
On Tomorrow • May 6, 2022
Title Tomorrow
I love how they're doing this mother and son story right around mother's day <3
14 0
On Monstrous • Apr 30, 2022
Title Monstrous
overall it was good it wasn't like the best but I wished it was longer. Good for anyone looking for a short supernatural drama :)
4 0
On Love All Play • Apr 28, 2022
Title Love All Play
why does everyone hate our FL even the coach's daughter
4 11
On Love All Play • Apr 27, 2022
Title Love All Play
can someone explain why yeong shim is mad at tae yang?
0 3
On Sh**ting Stars • Apr 24, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
the pairing i never knew I needed
1 0
On Sh**ting Stars • Apr 24, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
can anyone translate the synopsis of the drama he was going to do?
0 1
Replying to BukuBukuChagma • Apr 20, 2022
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
that's exactly what happens when you take so long to continue the series. The production team should have confirmed…
right!!! that's why I hate any having "seasons" in kdrama cause they always take too long to announce and the actors get so busy that they have no time for it.
0 0
Replying to BukuBukuChagma • Apr 20, 2022
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
that's exactly what happens when you take so long to continue the series. The production team should have confirmed…
right!!! that's why I hate any having "seasons" in kdrama cause they always take too long to announce and the actors get so busy that they have no time for it.
4 0
On Crazy Love • Apr 20, 2022
Title Crazy Love Spoiler
who's the lady at the end wearing white?
0 1
On Crazy Love • Apr 20, 2022
Title Crazy Love Spoiler
who's the lady at the end wearing white?
0 1
On Grid • Apr 19, 2022
Title Grid
its good but im honestly so confusedddd
1 0
On Soundtrack #1 • Apr 13, 2022
Title Soundtrack #1
wutttt 4 EP only I just found this out I thought I had more time to watch lolol I've been putting it on hold
1 2
On The Sound of Magic • Apr 11, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
is there romance in this, i'm just curious I haven't read the webtoon yet
0 2
On Pachinko • Apr 8, 2022
Title Pachinko
is lee min ho the bad guy??
0 1
On Business Proposal • Apr 6, 2022
Title Business Proposal
WE WE'RE ROBBED OF HAVING A WEDDING SCENE, THE ENDING DIDN'T FEEL LIKE AN ENDING ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
15 1
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 4, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
At the end of the day whether you liked the ending or not all throughout the show it has done a phenomenal job to portray friendships and youth memories and the show has such amazing characters that are relatable in some way in our lives. <3 I'm gonna miss the cast
2 0
Replying to disha • Apr 3, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
" i was mostly here for friendship " * at the same time keeps couple photo as profile photo XD *
lolollol wasn't that EP before everyone became friends? I just haven't change it since that episode pretty sure kyr and nhd was still having their bad blood during that time 🤣
0 1