K-Drama
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 2, 2023
Article Park Seo Joon and Han So Hee's New K-drama "Gyeongseong Creature" Will Reportedly Premiere Soon
Give me both the parts c'mon
foreal im so tired of waiting for part 2s
3 1
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Oct 21, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
are they doing a season 3 for this? I feel like nothing has been happening really
0 3
Replying to Best • Oct 20, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
please where can I read the webtoon in English 🙏🙏🙏
bato.to and just search the same title
0 3
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Oct 10, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
wait does anyone know what ikohamis mean? I don't know if they covered it yet or not cause I don't remember much from the previous season
0 2
Replying to L13 • Aug 29, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Just to check, when Solhee told Doha that Deukchan trusts him, she was lying, right? I can never get the truth…
if im not wrong, i’m pretty sure Deukchan wasn’t lying when he said he trust Do Ha. When people lie there’s a bell/ding sound that Sol Hee hears. The only part Deukchan lied about was the part where he was congratulating the couple about their new relationship. You could see by Sol Hee expressions she was surprised to hear him lie.
13 1
On Street Woman Fighter Season 2 • Aug 24, 2023
Title Street Woman Fighter Season 2
some of these girls really show their insecurities when they call out other girls for being pretty. its so unpleasant to see.
3 1
On King the Land • Aug 6, 2023
Title King the Land
cliche romcom done right âś… this is how you do it without creating toxic male leads and weak female leads
17 0
On Kang Min Hyuk • Jul 6, 2023
Person Kang Min Hyuk
someone give this man a main lead role
12 0
On King the Land • Jun 26, 2023
Title King the Land
sometimes all you need is a cliche kdrama rom-com. This was pleasantly entertaining and I can't wait for more episodes. Honestly, the first two episodes got me doubting if I was going to drop this or not but after episode 4 it completely got me hooked. This reminds me of a classic 2015-18 kdrama era. You have your typical rich kdrama male lead and poor female lead. But, this drama really is different from the female lead. She is very well-spoken and is not afraid to call out the male lead. I love a good female lead that stands up for herself.
25 2
On My Lovely Liar • Jun 24, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
omg the queen is making a comeback??
8 0
On Revenant • Jun 24, 2023
Title Revenant
wow this fuels my kdrama horror addiction. I'm obsessed.
10 0
On King the Land • Jun 18, 2023
Title King the Land
obviously, the director and writer are going back to old school style typical chaebol-rich mmc vs poor fmc. So instantly to anyone looking for the realism aspect it ain't gonna happen lol.
23 1
On Revenant • Jun 6, 2023
Title Revenant
yessss so exicited for this its been a while since I've watched a horror/supernatural kdrama
3 0
Replying to DeeElle • Jun 5, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
Liver, not kidney
oops haha thanks for letting me know! My brain is tired after all the writing I've been doing for school.
1 0
On Doctor Cha • Jun 5, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
This drama was obviously about the main female character finding her own self and her own journey. Go watch some makjang if you want some crazy revenge story. I'm glad Dr. Cha was able to pursue her dreams and go on her own path. She truly won in life and that's what matters. At the end of the day, her ex-husband is suffering and is probably lonely which we can tell from the scene where he sat down in his office. Dr. Cha decided not to hold any grudge to anybody and live on with her life and she found her peace. Some of you guys are looking at this ending as very one-sided. I feel her character is the type to "let the karma do the work" because why would she want to spend time being angry and holding a grudge against them when she has so much to live for? She learned from her kidney transplant that she want to live her own life and she got that at the end (Spoilers) She got her divorce left him and even took the building and built her own clinic, she even took HIS liver, she's single and happy, in the end she won.
5 4
On Black Knight • May 13, 2023
Title Black Knight
does this end on a cliffhanger or an ending that feels unfinished?
0 1
On Heartbeat • May 13, 2023
Title Heartbeat
it should be automatic that lee so hyuk should be given a role in every vampire drama lol
4 1
On Duty after School: Part 2 • Apr 27, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 2
neflix shows never have good endings đź’€
0 1
On Family: The Unbreakable Bond • Apr 21, 2023
Title Family: The Unbreakable Bond
I thought this drama would be more popular so im surprised that there’s barely anyone watching it im guessing it might be why the subs are bad. I was really excited to watch it but I might have to wait for the good subs to come cause tell me why im in the middle of watching it and it just translated a word to a slur. Caught me off guard
1 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 15, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
can someone explain how the airing schedule works. Like why am I already seeing clips that i haven’t before in the show im so confused.
1 2