K-Drama
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Aug 29, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Ig part 2 won’t have as much comedy scene as part 1. I’m gonna miss the squad all together 😭
4 1
Replying to salmabc • Aug 29, 2022
Article The second part of "Alchemy of Souls" confirmed to air this year!
i am wondering if there is a part 3
I don’t think I can handle a season 3 tbh
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 21, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
im glad that they made the crown prince side with the main characters 🫶
12 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 31, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
ahh no the happiness vibes are slowly fading away the closer we get to the ending 😭
2 0
On The Witch: Part 2. The Other One • Jul 26, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
the translation was so bad that they didn't even get the English subtitles right either 💀
2 2
Replying to Kaichan • Jul 18, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
does this show have any comedic moments? I’m not typically a fan of historical dramas, but this has a pretty…
yes it does a pretty good job balancing the intense, dramatic and comedic scene
3 0
On Kim Hi Eo Ra • Jul 15, 2022
Person Kim Hi Eo Ra
I hope we get to see her acting as a female lead in the future!
5 0
On Eve • Jul 14, 2022
Title Eve
lmao, I was laughing during the flashback scene because of how bad Han So Ra's hair extension was like they didn't even try to hide it
9 0
On Café Minamdang • Jul 12, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
totally not liking the fml she remind me so much of her character in Korean odyssey when she always jumped to conclusions
5 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
we really can't have anything nice
0 0
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Jun 22, 2022
Title Sweet Home Season 2
hopefully it doesn't get delay
0 0
On Sh**ting Stars • Jun 12, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
love love love it. and those behind the scene clips in at the end were like a reward I would love to see more of those in kdrama endings tbh
11 0
On Sh**ting Stars • Jun 10, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
i'm glad the last two EP are just cute and a comedic relief
7 0
On Love All Play • Jun 9, 2022
Title Love All Play
Jung Hwan is actually funny and cute when he's not being an asshole
6 0
Replying to Potkjo • Jun 5, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars
Hey, i just finished reading comments and i'm disappointed about there is LOVE triangle bangle , i waited for…
lmao any who said there was love triangle was wrong. Im pretty sure it only lasted for like 1-3 EP and it was for comedic purpose the whole show is not centered around it
3 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 5, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
i'm so exictedddd
9 0
On Eve • Jun 1, 2022
Title Eve
this is a makjang? you already know all the logic will be thrown out the window so I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy all the drama
14 0
On Love All Play • Jun 1, 2022
Title Love All Play
glad we're finally back to the comedic stuff instead of all the drama
1 0
On Love All Play • May 27, 2022
Title Love All Play Spoiler
This seriously had the potential to be the best sports romance drama, the main couple has such strong chemistry and cute scenes and the badminton scenes were really cool but the thing is all the drama is making it so repetitive, annoying and tiring to watch. I mean I get that Tae Yang was persuading Jun-Young to go skiing but it wasn't like she was held to a gunpoint, both are responsible for their actions. At the end of the day, it was an accident. It seems like Jun-Young is more upset at Tae Yang for not telling the truth about the injury but she could've easily communicated with her plus why is she acting like the whole thing is Tae Yang's fault and that Tae Yang should accept that it was her own mistake. It wasn't even like she sabotaged Jun-Young and caused the injury purposely. I admit that Tae Yang is wrong for saying "thank you" but Jun-young shouldn't hold any grudges against her about the accident because she has no right both parties were responsible for their actions plus Jun-Young doesn't seem like the type to do things she doesn't want to. Another thing is Jun-Young parents are so frustrating I really want a scene where Tae Joon is like "I love her (Tae Yang) because she was the only person who showed me support while you were busy showing it to your daughter my whole life" Like fuck off why do you get to control your sons love life. The audacity to slap her own son too? For what? Dating the girl who supposedly ruined her daughter's life but she's literally the only one who's offering your son the only support he is getting. The favouritism is real omg I can't stand it. His mom needs to grow up honestly. She is so protective of her own daughter that she can't even see her own son. Ugh, I'm so over melodramas I just wanted a cute sport drama. I just wanted to see cool badminton scene 😭
2 0
On Tomorrow • May 22, 2022
Title Tomorrow
i love it. season 2, lets make it happen 😭😭 im not satisfied with the ending I feels like there still a lot of story to tell
5 0