News
Replying to owen3939 • Feb 16, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
Have you never seen a kdrama before? This is like 2% of what you'll find in others.
damn I really thought we were over this whole thing using fat shaming as a comedic device and I can guarantee you that's not a typical talk for a friend group 💀
1 0
Replying to owen3939 • Feb 16, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
Have you never seen a kdrama before? This is like 2% of what you'll find in others.
I know there's a lots of fat shaming going around in kdrama shows but that doesn't even have to do with anything, your statement doesn't make it ok that this show has it
2 4
On All of Us Are Dead • Feb 16, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
no cause let's talk about the amount of fat-shaming there is in this kdrama
12 6
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 13, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
guys wth it's so good ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ but we have to wait for another week
1 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Jan 30, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead Spoiler
Yes. Yes!!! I want a satisfying death of the bully cause by the girl but too bad they didn't even meet. F*ck!Instead…
right like ain't no way the girl and the bully didn't meet in that whole damn school (thought they had such good hearing too) the whole plot of him going around trying to gauge the mc eyes was so dumb and uninteresting
6 1
Replying to NotJohnity • Jan 30, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead Spoiler
um bro. many adults (even the headmaster) turned their back to her so i can understand why she became a villain…
lmao no what I meant since she became stronger (she turned into half zombie) and so did the bully I wanted to see them fight as half zombies and the girl overpowers him or some shit then that become her "revenge" imo that would've been more interesting instead of the bully chasing around the mc
12 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Jan 30, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
the wasted plot potential between the bully and the girl victim :( wanted to see her get her own revenge
20 7
On All of Us Are Dead • Jan 26, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
you already know when you see Netflix, it's going to be a cliffhanger
1 1
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Jan 26, 2022
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
can someone spoil for me I only watched up to 4 episode but got bored I still wanna know the back story tho, so who's the woman n the past who was wearing red?
0 3
On Our Beloved Summer: The Movie • Jan 26, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer: The Movie
so excited for this!
1 0
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • Jan 18, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
the expectation is def high for this one
3 0
Replying to euler holanda • Jan 18, 2022
Title Ghost Doctor Spoiler
I really like the episode 5, until now the best one. I have a question. Does anyone know who the spirit with black…
its the quy that was driving the motorcycle when the doctor crashed
2 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Jan 14, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
will it be airing weekly or all at once?
0 3
On Ghost Doctor • Jan 14, 2022
Title Ghost Doctor
im so exited for the next episode it means more laughter between this duo
6 0
On Street Dance Girls Fighter • Jan 7, 2022
Title Street Dance Girls Fighter
what Clue C did was so disappointing especially for them, their whole crew has the potential to win even. There was no need to bring the other crew done by doing a shitty choreography and them defending that they really work hard on it just added to the pile they couldn't even do the dance properly it was obvious asf. Literally applauded Monika when she spoke up about and when Gabee defended right back saying that their team was desperate was no excuse at all, like so what other master only has 1 team too and they didn't give out shitty choreo. Their team was talented asf and had charms, it wasn't like they were bad, I thought Clue C as a dance group would have more respect for other competitors like how other groups did it (for example simple basic dance moves as a strategy) but they created a choreo that looked like they did it in 30 secs. And Honey J is right Squid was being serious, heck, everyone, in that show was and Clue C was out here giving a joke as a choreo, I feel bad for squid I was cheering them on from the very beginning. I hope Clue C learns from their mistakes
12 0
Replying to jade next door • Jan 2, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
this drama is sadder than scarlet heart and you cannot change my mind
I agree this is sad asf but like at least the red sleeve gave us a much more happier ending than scarlet ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ both have a special place in my heart
2 1
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 2, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
what a great way to start 2022 by bawling my eyes out to this ðŸ˜âœ‹
18 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Dec 31, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
bye idc anymore I have better things to watch imma put this on hold
1 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Dec 26, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
BYEEE I WAS HERE FOR A WHOLESOME FOUND FAMILY TROPE AND INSTEAD I GET THIS BS OF AMNESIA PLOT 😠I THOUGHT WE AS A SOCIETY PROGRESSED AND GOT OVER THESE KINDS OF OLD REPETITIVE PLOTS
3 0
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 26, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
ok guys we have one week to prepare ourselves to bawl our eyes out on the last episodes
8 1