Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 15, 2018
Replying to Zack • 1 day ago
Kataoka explained it a bit in ep 1. They've both been conditioned in the Yakuza way for so long. It is unlikely…
Y know I can see why some people think they're verse in the drama, but according to the manga, Kataoka never bottoms. He's a typical old fashion toxic masculine Yakuza that would never bottom for a subordinate.
1 0
Replying to 3rdy • 5 days ago
It happened twice that we've seen another GNJB member pop up in their group mates' series, is this going to be…
GNJB members appear as surprise guests for each other drama often (it's actually like 4 times now). Kou-chan is just Kohsaku (Suzuki's actor) which is why in the scene, Mokudai keep insisting that they look exactly the same 😭
3 0
Replying to GinnyDragon • 19 days ago
omg tysm for understanding suzuki's pov!!! 😭💕
😂 Right? Suzuki is being rational by eliminating himself as the crush because he didn't know he was being stalked by Serizawa in their first year lol 😭
5 0
Replying to s_espoire • Sep 9, 2026
Has anyone read the original novel? Did S1 not cover the original complete story?
1st season covers the first novel while 2nd season will cover the second novel, "Mellow Rain". There is also a separate novel on Fujisawa called "Night Garden.
1 0
Replying to whity82 • May 15, 2026
GagaOOLala says it’s ep 4 of 10. so I think it will be 10
I think the actors confirmed that it's 9 episodes + 1 special episode on their instagram live so you're probably right
1 0
On Punks Triangle • Nov 30, 2025
Finished this series and gave it a 6.5/10... I appreciate that it's a different concept/subgenre from a lot of other JBL but the plot (much like the manga) is a bit silly. Also, I think Ryota is a miscast for the character (I love GNJB tho :) I love the OST 😀
3 0
Replying to DodoRiv • Nov 24, 2025
Title Therapy Game
I’ve reread the Therapy Game manga several times and really enjoyed it, but I’m struggling with the drama.…
I actually agree 😂 ... I like the manga and was already a fan of Tomita Yuki from his group Ryugujo before this and really wanted to love it but this entire drama feels very "safe" to me like there's no specific creative vision with it. I'll probably be able to finish it because I tend to complete most of the JBL but I also think it's not very special.
1 0
On The Journey to Killing You • Oct 24, 2025
This drama gets a 10/10 for me... it's the JBL I've enjoyed the most this year besides "When It Rains, It Pours." I just have a soft spot for unconventional, self destructive characters who finds a home in each other. Now, I'm begging they also adapt the sequel and show us these Yakuza husbands 3 years later 😭
9 0
Replying to Kang Joo Eun • Oct 19, 2025
Please tell us! I can't wait one week with this preview!
Volume 2 is only available to buy right now, and there's no translation yet
1 0
Replying to Kang Joo Eun • Oct 19, 2025
Please tell us! I can't wait one week with this preview!
Volume 2 is not translated yet, only available to buy online in Japanese 😥
1 1
Replying to Kang Joo Eun • Oct 18, 2025
Please tell us! I can't wait one week with this preview!
If you want spoilers, they both get a happy ending after leaving the Yakuza family and is shown running a small drink shop in Okinawa... however, this is further spoilers for volume 2 if they ever decide to do a season 2, they both kinda get forced back into the Yakuza family again.
3 6
Replying to Aki • Oct 17, 2025
it's the final episode no ep next week that's what I just read. Unless they continue it like in the manga. I hope…
No, it clearly shows a preview for the final episode at the end of this episode. You can also check the official website. There are spoiler photos on the website for next week's final episode.
3 0
Replying to estar • Oct 17, 2025
WTF was the preview 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️like... i had a feeling this wouldn't have a rosy,…
From the preview, it looks pretty faithful to the manga so don't worry, it should have a happy ending 🤣 looks like they are just trying to mislead ppl on purpose
13 2
Replying to Calicomoon • Oct 11, 2025
The term "wife" in other bl dramas for like one of the male leads in a couple bothers me so much, but…
If you consider Yakuza's traditions, alot of them have mistresses or male lovers, but have to marry a legal wife to continue their family but in this case, Kataoka refers to Odajima as his main wife/legal wife even though he can't give an heir, so it feels quite meaningful 😭
13 1
On The Journey to Killing You • Oct 10, 2025
I feel like Odajima gets a panic attack every time he tries to kill Kataoka because of what happened in his past when his mom/sis begged him to kill her and that's incredibly sad... the poor boy needs therapy 😭
6 0
Replying to Alexandra • Oct 10, 2025
What is the name of the manga? I need a link, please, or where can I find it? Also, should I read it? I am loving…
The manga name is the same "Anata wo Korosu Tabi." You can read if you want spoilers but there really isn't much left so you could just wait until it ends and then read the manga after to compare the two 🤣
4 0
Replying to Olive C • Oct 10, 2025
Again, Gaga did terrible on the subs but the wife said "this suits a playboy like you well" and not "a…
Happy to help 😆 Most of gaga subs are fine, but once in a while, a weird hiccup seems to be confusing everyone
1 0
Replying to Ballerino_KAI • Oct 10, 2025
I couldn't wait for the show to finish airing so I read the manga and damn I hope it ends the same way, no need…
I think it ends the same way... if you look carefully at the opening theme, you can see the ending haha 🤣
0 0