Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 31, 2023
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 25, 2026
Second couple are in more mature phase of their life whereas the leads are young whose puppy love came true hence…
Oh my God, just go watching Hollywood made dramas/movies, there are plenty of hot kisses, slow kisses, and intimate scenes. You keep asking for these and this is Chinese drama, the standard is wide and deep. Sometimes we get to see more hot scenes and deep kisses between ML and FL in short dramas/vertical dramas and I thought that I was watching Hollywood made dramas.
0 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Feb 9, 2026
I really like Bai Yu but Zhu Yawen is totally stealing the show at this point. Now that he no longer has to try…
I fell for his acting in Ming Dynasty(2019). His cry scene with Wang Xue Qi, another seasoned actor played Emperor Yongle, was so heart-wrenching and so good!
1 0
Replying to cdramafanca • Jan 28, 2026
He was supposed to be early teen and very young. When his brother, 6th prince took the crown after the death of…
From Wikipedia, he was 13. The production team should have cast an age appropriated actors to play the character of the princes. Actor who plays Qian Hongzuo is 32 now but Qian Hongzuo was 13 when his father passed away. Check it out yourself, Wikipedia.

Qian Hongzuo (928–947), known as King Chengzong, was the third ruler of the Wuyue kingdom during China's Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period, reigning from 941 to 947. Inheriting the throne at age 13, he presided over a relatively stable period, focusing on economic prosperity, Buddhism, and, late in his reign, a successful 947 military campaign to support Li Renda in Fuzhou.
Wikipedia
Wikipedia+3

Qian Hongzuo only ruled Wu Yue for 6 years, 941-947. After Qian Hongzuo's death - from Wikipedia as below
Succession: Following his death at age 18, he was succeeded by his brother, Qian Hongzong, as described in Wikipedia.
Wikipedia
Wikipedia +6
1 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jan 28, 2026
That scene where Qian Hong Chu confronted the Khitan King at court and stabbed Zhang Yan Zhe is fictional right?…
He was supposed to be early teen and very young. When his brother, 6th prince took the crown after the death of their father, 6th prince was only 13 and he's 9th prince so he was even younger. I don't know the time lapse between this event and the death of their father but I'm sure he was still very young. I checked, the death of the father in 941 and the said event, the 9th prince action in the court approx. in 945 or 946 so Qian Hong Chu was a teen,
14, 15 or 16.
1 2
Replying to origami8 • Jan 28, 2026
Watched up to episode 12 and so far I gotta say Feng Dao is the MVP of the whole drama.He clearly lived up to…
The character Feng Dao steals the show and actor Dong Yong delivers the best acting among his peer. His acting and the line delivery outshine the others.
2 0
Replying to gunnerCdramafan • Jan 28, 2026
I love zhou yu tong, but from what I see in the comments, she barely gets any screen time. Should I bother starting?…
Don't watch it, this is not a romance drama. She is just a display in the drama and has a zero impact on the plot which is very accurate to the history so far.
7 0
Replying to Anthony Tumiwa • Jan 27, 2026
i watch via youtube channel Huace, join VIP for faster episode release (only about $1). today is already up to…
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to origami8 • Jan 27, 2026
It's frustrating that the theme songs are not available on international streaming platforms or iTunes store.…
It's so 陳雪燃 Xueran Chen. The opening theme song was written and sung by him.
3 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Jan 27, 2026
Zhu ya wen & Yu Hao Ming really outsmarted Bai Yu in their roles. i never knew this actor of guo rong,he's…
I don't think the presence of the FL adds any values to the drama itself. Her being there seems to be a display. I understand she'll be the queen later to Baiyu's character but still ...
1 0
Replying to Hunter2022 • Jan 19, 2026
I don't know why ppl look up to Jet Li as some kind of national hero. 1. He's know to badly hurt / physically…
Agree! I'm also surprised that he appears in this film; I thought he has been in a poor healthy condition. As a person, I despise him. The way he treated his first wife and their daughter at the time unborn yet was despicable. As an action actor, I think he has passed his prime time.
0 0
Replying to LouM • Jan 18, 2026
i spoiled the ending of the korean for myself and just hope in the chinese they end up together.They fit so well…
Good to know! I like Mark Chao and Zhang Zi Feng but not into heavy romance drama and worry about this one is romance centric.
1 0
Replying to Kaianoarisa • Jan 11, 2026
Title Stand by Me
was i the only one who actually liked her with chen jin...he brings out the best in her and challenges her to…
But they're not couple and never have any romantic feelings toward each other. Yes, I also like Chen Jin and I think he's good for her.
0 0
Replying to ciliolindemberg • Dec 14, 2025
Could anyone who's got a Netflix account, please, try to download the English subs for this? That'd be a great…
It's not available on Netflix anymore.
1 0
Replying to Breadfruit 9 • Dec 13, 2025
Title Sword Snow Stride Spoiler
I might miss some things but if I vaguely remember, the MLs maid/"princess" returns back to her homeland…
It's more than what you wrote. I watched the drama two years ago and just finished re-watching it.
The main theme in the first season was all about who was responsible for his mother's eventual death. His willingness to change his mind to become the heir to his father's lordship was he realized in order to find out his mother's perpetrators he needed the power. He did avenge the murder of his mother but apparently there were more than one who harmed his mother. He asked Chief Eunuch of Liang - Han Diao Si 韩貂寺 who else were a part of the plot against his mother but Han Diao Si took his last breath before he gave an answer to the question.
0 0
Replying to TLovely • Nov 28, 2025
This is one of the reasons that always put me off in male centric dramas. They always make the FL characters looks…
"with this childish voice"
That's her own voice and that's the way she talks. I skip the FL scenes not because the character of the FL is childish or stupid, it's because I don't like Sun Qian who is neither good nor bad but she's always like that in all her dramas. Lukewarm alike!
3 1
Replying to renebaebae • Nov 25, 2025
what the hell? so I kinda wanted this to "marinate" a bit but decided to start watching now (since it's…
It started out with a high rating then suddenly with a big drop. I think it'll eventually pull back up because it's a very good show!
6 0