Editorials
Replying to Cdrama world • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current
Am I the only one who got completely taken out by the opera scene? 😭😂 The scene was so serious, our Lan…
The screenwriters were so clever to come up with the plot. Brilliant and I had my fists clenched while watching the scene. Yes, I agree it's very funny except it wasn't funny for Lan Xiang and scholar Han!🥲😭
2 0
Replying to haloum • 21 days ago
Title Against the Current
I heard this was gonna be split in two parts? I'm not sure if it's true, but if it is, does anyone know how long…
No split, all 47 episodes will be aired together. The rule was lifted.
3 0
Replying to FrankieD • 21 days ago
Title Against the Current
Ep 26 Preview : Lanxiang to her Parents :-“Everyone knows what our family is like. The Lin family knows too.…
Do you know she'll be married him as his wife or his concubine? In the novel, for her marriage she has to be married as an official wife no matter to whom, not a concubine, which is her strong conviction in herself, and she holds it firmly, not wavering even to the end.
0 2
Replying to Farzaneh • 21 days ago
Title Against the Current
No episode for Monday? why?????? 😫😫😫⚠️ Update: it seems schedule update tomorrow morning. And there…
Oh, no! What are we going to do with our time? So consumed by this drama!
2 0
Replying to ItsBRN • 21 days ago
Title Against the Current
I must be one of the few who didn't like "SecondML"—don't get me wrong, he is fair and a decent person.
I'm very shallow and I don't like him because he's lacking character and charisma. Not very handsome either.
5 1
On Against the Current • 21 days ago
Title Against the Current
Sigh ... Thank God, EP 22, a new arc, is still very good and I want more new episodes. 😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to cdramafanca • 21 days ago
Title Against the Current
I'm from Taiwan. Do you know how is the reception of this drama in Taiwan? I know that POJ was hot in Taiwan when…
Thank you for sharing the updated stats!
1 2
Replying to bianbian16141 • 21 days ago
Title Against the Current
A common Chinese etiquette fact: one must never allow one’s elders to kneel to them, especially one’s parents.…
You're absolutely correct. I totally overlooked this details! 慚愧
0 0
Replying to Black-Phoenix • 22 days ago
Title Two Conjectures About Marriage
There are time when ratings doesn't reflect the DramaBut not in this case,The drama is Trash as they come.
thank you and I won't waste my time.
0 0
Replying to Mugiwara • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current
for the people at episode 20, how did ya'll survive episode one ?🥲
Cried our eyes out!
3 1
Replying to rgrgpluto • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current
So, for mourning, I have seen people usually wearing white clothes or burlap in Chinese dramas. I have never seen…
Wearing a white flower is to mourn the death in the family as the same as wearing white clothes or burlap.
3 0
Replying to Sh_a • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Wait is it really her man or what?
no, it's not her new man. A neighbor who also works in the same shop as her family.
2 0
Replying to AtsukoM • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current
I think it's ok. They are setting up for the next arc.I think we'll see how LJQ's possessivness will spiral out…
Agree, I think that the next arc will be palace politics which is always associated with a great danger if not being careful. Just finished EP20, out of 47, so we're approaching the half mark of the series and hopefully the drama continues to surprise us.
4 0
Replying to cdramafanca • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
EP 20
Our ML is jealous of Lan Xiang's new neighbor. I think he gradually realizes his feelings for Lan Xiang! Oh my God, the chemistry between the ML an Lan Xiang. The way he looks at her and his eyes are all smiling.
12 0
On Against the Current • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current
EP 20
1 1
On The Noble • 23 days ago
Title The Noble
Novel available to read?
0 5
Replying to Nabi • 23 days ago
Title Against the Current
Not a fan of Miss Du character, but damned the actress delivered
The actress's name is Zheng He Hui Zi. If you like her acting, check out her role in "In Blossom" but the only first two episodes. She was so awesome in a very different character. By the way, Liu Xue Yi was the ML in "In Blossom" so so so .... handsome!
4 1
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • 23 days ago
Title Against the Current
I have mixed feelings about episode 18, it felt flat to me, specifically the sibling part but after seeing the…
After a build up of ep 16 and 17, a little anticlimax is normal! Now this arc is over and I wonder what's next arc! Can't wait ...
6 1
Replying to babybreath • 23 days ago
Title Against the Current
are we gonna get split seasons for this show? or 47 episodes all at once?
Also the drama "The Lead" - 48 episode aired in May 2026
1 0
Replying to Against the Current • 23 days ago
Title Against the Current
Replying to deleted comment
Lin Xiu Ru (Jin Qi's 3rd younger sister) played by actress Ma Fan Ding
0 0