Celebrity
Replying to Dynamite Kiss • Dec 19, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
Replying to deleted comment
Yes ! First time I've seen her in something, and i like the actress
0 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 19, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
I really am waiting for anyone to come and save Ha Yeong from this dumb-ass plot, but even her mother is now falling for this Soen-U-purer-than-everyone act... I really cant, only baby Jun deserves her, this show is torturing me.
15 4
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 11, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
Seon-U is the litteral exemple of a "nice guy".
1 1
On Dear Hyeri • Jan 6, 2025
Title Dear Hyeri Spoiler
True, the main couple wasnt healthy. But I dont get how a lot of people can ship a secondary identity caused by trauma with the second male lead, who basically only liked Hyeri cause he experienced all his firsts with her. She made him feel good about himself, thats about it, he didnt love her. Thats himself he loved through Hyeri, not her. And afterward, discovering Hyeri was a fragment of Eun Oh, he reacted SO bad, could barely manage to get his head out of his ass and could care less about her well being. Again caring about himself and nothing more. He was as toxic as the ML, if not more.
4 0
Replying to Chloe • Nov 22, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
how i would have liked seeing your comment beforehand...
ahah thank you i take it
1 0
Replying to igi • Nov 20, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
Wasted the second couple chemistry successfully if you came to watch just them I suggest you to watch a special…
how i would have liked seeing your comment beforehand...
1 2
Replying to SASSY • Feb 27, 2024
Title Youth
Any secondary couples?
ugh nobody answered you... I would also like to know !
0 0
Replying to Chloe • Feb 26, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
they have announced a second lead couple ?
thanks :)
0 0
Replying to leafless7 • Feb 25, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I am excited for second lead couple as well
they have announced a second lead couple ?
1 2
Replying to Bex99 • Feb 21, 2024
Person Yoo In Na
In the dramas when she wakes up in the morning her eyes always have makeup on. Is it because she has permanent…
actors are never without make up in dramas
7 1
Replying to fufu12345 • Mar 29, 2023
Title Sanae Rak Nang Cin
prim isn't all that, i found BOOT way more cooler!
I dont remember the drama, it was SOO long ago, but I always like better the secondary girls, so I probably agree with you lol
0 1
On Miracle of Love • Jan 26, 2023
Title Miracle of Love
Rita <3
2 0
On Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo • Jul 17, 2022
Title Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo Spoiler
I loved it ! even though the ending can be quite disapointing, it felt real,
6 0
On Shin Dong Mi • May 23, 2022
Person Shin Dong Mi
I love her in it's beautiful now ♥ I want to see more main roles from her in the future !
6 0
On Desmond Tan • Jan 31, 2022
Person Desmond Tan
he's a big actor but his page is pretty much empty ? Is that bescause most of his dramas are Singapore ? :/
0 0
On Dear Enemy • Dec 27, 2021
Title Dear Enemy
anyone know some movies like this one ?
0 0
Replying to coopertrooper37 • Dec 5, 2021
Title More than Blue: The Series
I don’t normally comment but I am so emotionally wrecked from this program I’m still crying as I write this…
just finished it, and what can I say beside that I am dangerously deshydrated 🤧
4 0
On Women on the Breadfruit Tree • Dec 2, 2021
Title Women on the Breadfruit Tree
no eng subtitles... T.T
0 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Dec 1, 2021
Title Party A Who Lives Beside Me
no up to ep 10 but I think her best friend (male) and his ex might be
thank you for the head up :)
0 0
On Party A Who Lives Beside Me • Nov 30, 2021
Title Party A Who Lives Beside Me
is there any second couple so far ?
0 2