Celebrity
Ceki • Apr 5, 2024
Article 2024 Manga Adaptations (January - June)
so many to watch! totally saving it, thanks♥
8 0
On Physical: 100 Season 2 - Underground • Apr 5, 2024
Title Physical: 100 Season 2 - Underground
I was rooting for both the finalists throughout the show and seeing them against each other made me both sad and happy ughh, but still they did their best, good game!
13 0
Replying to Jasmine • Apr 4, 2024
Title Different Princess
JC and HQG modern era kiss 😘😘😘😘 https://v.douyin.com/iNc4REVr/ 10/08 [email protected] ATy:/
thanks for sharing♥♥
1 0
On Different Princess • Apr 4, 2024
Title Different Princess
it's actually good (except for some things in the latter part) I didn't expect to like it this much! cute couple♥
5 0
Replying to UltimateDramaQueen • Apr 4, 2024
Title Different Princess
I really enjoyed this one more than I thought I could. The ML carried it for the most part. He had this way of…
couldn't agree more
0 0
On Cherry Magic • Mar 28, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
this was so cute! all the couples were overflowing with love that I was grinning from ear to ear all the time ♥♥
3 0
Badass Bunny • Mar 27, 2024
Article LinkedIn: The Jobs of Dramaland
I'm so glad to find the profession I'm studying for listed here :D really interesting, I had fun reading this !! thanks ♥
1 0
On Fall in Love at First Kiss • Mar 22, 2024
Title Fall in Love at First Kiss
cute♥
2 0
On A Journey to Love • Mar 21, 2024
Title A Journey to Love Spoiler
there were so many things I appreciated in this drama.... Liudao Hall brothers' bond (such loyalty and understanding!), the characters' growth (they were written so well each had their own depth), Ning and Ru Yi leaning on/hugging each other, the overall relationships between all the characters and last but not least the fighting scenes (+ the ost, magnificent combo). I truly don't regret joining them on this journey (not just of love but also of friendship and growth) even though the last 10 episodes or so were too heartwrenching (I knew it would happen but it still hurt ;-;)
3 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Mar 6, 2024
Title Story of Kunning Palace
the chemistry here is unbelievable! I could feel the tension between them rising in the second half haha I'm so glad for the cute moments they gifted us on the last episode, especially after all that intricate plot
9 1
On Twenties Once Again • Mar 2, 2024
Title Twenties Once Again
not hoping for any subs any longer, I guess I'll just sharpen up my chinese skills with a few more chinese dramas and will come back
2 0
On Suddenly Twenty • Mar 2, 2024
Title Suddenly Twenty
I watched all the versions I could find and I'll never get tired of this story, it always hits me right in the feelings!
4 0
Replying to Lllllx2459 • Mar 2, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
What changes did they make? I didn't watch the webtoon.
exactly! the changes gave more weight to the idea of one's fate and what should happen will happen - and I totally agree with you, makes me wonder how much more I would've hated sumin if there was no yura :')
0 0
Replying to Lllllx2459 • Mar 1, 2024
Title Marry My Husband Spoiler
What changes did they make? I didn't watch the webtoon.
in summary the sumin in the webtoon was "crazier" than how she was portrayed in the drama hmm so just to name a few relevant ones jihyuk didn't die in a car accident before he went back in time (he drowned himself), the yura plot is near to nonexistent in the webtoon and this made yura kinda outshine sumin in the drama (the evil things she did were actually done by sumin in the webtoon), sumin actually killed her mother-in-law and got sent to prison for this reason, minhwan got killled by his own foolishness (he broke the car brakes so sumin would die but it kinda backfired), sumin also tried to run over jiwon but jihyuk protected her and got hurt instead and more (but I already wrote too much haha)
3 2
On Marry My Husband • Feb 29, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
It was refreshing to watch how they made some minor changes (compared to the webtoon) yet still ended on the same note! a cute and satisfying ending♥
4 4
Replying to Shubham • Feb 28, 2024
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
JinSeok and Min-young broke up
thanks for the info!
0 0
On Go Brother! • Feb 23, 2024
Title Go Brother!
this left me in tears, it's so precious!
1 0
On Gyeongseong Creature • Feb 17, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature Spoiler
ahhhh the last 10 minutes just denied us a bitter sweet ending and gave us an open ending to start off season 2.... for me this could've ended without the last 10 minutes and I'd be satisfied haha anyways let's see how it goes! props to the acting and setting of the story
1 0
On A Killer Paradox • Feb 16, 2024
Title A Killer Paradox
it was good but it kinda dragged towards the middle... but I'm glad I finished it
5 0
On Single’s Inferno Season 3 • Feb 4, 2024
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3 Spoiler
so happy for jinseok&minyoung and minwoo&shieun couples! I was rooting for them♥
1 5