Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 61 LV2
  • Birthday: November 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 6, 2016
Replying to KenTaro • 1 day ago
Title Love for You
My first impressions of the captain police officer and his fiancee are that they seem like wonderful people. They…
The visuals of this couple kind of looks like the one from the kdrama Moving(ML's father and mother).
0 0
On Love for You • 2 days ago
Title Love for You
My first impressions of the captain police officer and his fiancee are that they seem like wonderful people. They give off uncle/auntie vibes to Chen Yi and Miao Jing.
0 1
On Love for You • 2 days ago
Title Love for You
Lol why they needed a scene of Chen Yi cutting his hair and having a new hairstyle only for minutes later his hair was back to the way it was
0 1
Replying to KenTaro • 9 days ago
Title Falling for Innocence Spoiler
After mutiple start and stop attempts with this drama, I finally finished it. The only reasons why I kept giving…
Making Wendy and Tinker Bell get married in the end felt a bit forced for me. He didn't start to like her until like couple episodes towards the end.
0 0
On Falling for Innocence • 9 days ago
After mutiple start and stop attempts with this drama, I finally finished it. The only reasons why I kept giving this drama a chance by going back to continue where I stopped watching was that I know that Jung Kyung Ho and Kim So Yeon are good actors. Kim So Yeon is also one of my favorite actors.


I trusted in these 2 actors and it worked. I really adored the chemistry between them. Those first couple episodes were definitely rough to get through and continue watching but at least it was worth it for the character development to the ML.
0 1
On Agent Kim Reactivated • 25 days ago
Just seen episode 1 and if only Kim Min Ji was living in the universe with the Educational Rights Protection Bureau from Teach You A Lesson, her school problem would be solved.

Also I kind of see some similarities of this father daughter relationship to the one in "Moving"
8 0
Replying to ban3wagon • 29 days ago
I agree 100%. dealing with nosy neighbors, dealing with pig market, and funny magistrate officials was enough…
Yep. I do prefer butcher lady Chang Yu and refugee injured Yan Zheng over general Chang Yu and marquis of Wu'an Xie Zheng. The cast was better in the village when Mr. and Mr.s Zhao were involved in the drama still. The bandits I didn't like at first if they were gonna be repetitive but liked the character development for them. Although later on I thought they ran their course and wished she got away from them. Seeing the grey hair brother abuse the SFL was not comfortable even those steamy scenes some people liked.
0 0
Replying to kwelsh • Sep 7, 2026
is this the drama where a man finds his girlfriend cheating on him with a rich man while hes a Deliveryman ? if…
Kang Tae Yang is one of the ML and the guy who's girlfriend at the start Cho Ji Yeon cheats on with her boss Min Hyo Sang. The woman who falls in love with Kang Tae Yang later is Min Hyo Won.

Any more details you would like to hear I am gladly here to help list if I can remember right
1 1
Replying to kwelsh • Sep 7, 2026
is this the drama where a man finds his girlfriend cheating on him with a rich man while hes a Deliveryman ? if…
Yes he does find someone else who loves him. Once you start watching these long/family/weekend Kdramas you'll notice a pattern. So the rich guy who the woman that cheated on the ML with is actually the brother of the woman/FL that falls in love with the ML. You get these funny/odd connections of the couples between the 2 families that these type of Kdramas focus on.

Like it's usually normal type family vs chaebol(rich) family. These 2 types of families always hate each other but it's that at least one couple involves someone from each falling in love that those 2 families have to get over their hatred in the end.
1 3
Replying to kwelsh • Sep 7, 2026
is this the drama where a man finds his girlfriend cheating on him with a rich man while hes a Deliveryman ? if…
You're almost right. One of the ML's does find his girlfriend cheating on him when I think he sees her on a date at a restaurant with her boss(rich man). He also visits her workplace which is at a fancy office and waits there but she feels embarrassed when he is there and she is with her coworkers. It's because he's poor and she wants to pretend at her work that he isn't her boyfriend. So that's why she secretly started to cheat on him for someone richer.
0 5
On Pursuit of Jade • Sep 5, 2026
Just finished this. I very much enjoyed the first half-ish part of the drama with it just being them living a simple life in Lin'an town. if the drama ended there, I would give it a 10/10 😄
13 5
On Hello, My Twenties! • Sep 1, 2026
Had this in my watchlist for awhile until I realized there's a certain actress as one of the leads in this that I won't watch any of her works for her being an awful person.
1 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Aug 23, 2026
Why is this drama surprisingly funny so far 😆

It's probably a small detail but I like that they've actually gone couple episodes with the ML being injured with wounds then magically he is healed in after one episode.
6 0
Replying to KenTaro • Aug 17, 2026
Title Taxi Driver Season 2 Spoiler
something i thought of based on something cool revealed in season 2 is they could make a prequel taxi driver drama…
Kim So Yeon stars as the FL since it was told she was the first ever taxi driver. She would totally shine in this badass role. Her cameo in season 2 was stunning.
0 0