I have only seen 4 episodes but it has got me laughing. This drama needs the comedy tag. So far there is often let's just say intimate jokes that could make you step away from the drama. I don't mind the jokes. I like best of this so far is the ML is like a cute dumb puppy(kind/caring) and not some rich ceo/boss.
You should give it a try and then decide to keep watching or not after two or three (or less?) episodes lol As…
I actually saw couple episodes and man the majority were right. Such a disappointing underwhelming drama. I dropped it. I had super high hopes because of Kame and Satomi.
I thought the ML was ok until the end of episode 1. He suddenly unleashed his frustrations of the hostel on her since she is the owner. I thought she would yell back but she just cried.
Then after learning about some information revealed, he turns around and gives her this fake creepy smile
I tried watching it for Lee Sung Gi and Han Hyo Joo but gave up 2 episodes in. I know it's a older drama but the rich jerk ass ML and poor struggling FL trope is so played out. I really wish writers would try a twist in this trope. Instead the SML I'd the rich jerk who changes but the ML is the nice caring one that wins instead of the jerk turned good.
Terrible drama. I regret giving this drama a second chance. I dropped at ep 18 even with only having 2 episodes left. I just couldn't take it anymore. I wished I dropped it earlier for good.
All of these characters are just unlikable. The ML is aggressive and has a bad bad temper. If they had ended the revenge stuff earlier and focused more on him being in the hospital getting treatment for the last couple episodes, maybe I would have liked it and finished it.
The doctor who knew about his illness that told people that weren't his family should be fired. It was so frustrating and ridiculous how the antagonists casually knew the ML had a terminal illness that he would die soon.
I would have gave my score of the drama higher IF they didn't drag the hostage situation all the way to the end. It started on episode 5 and I thought it would end in like 3 episodes but no no no no it didn't. I kind of feel that Yeong Ro forgave Soo Ho too quickly or maybe there was a reason why she did that I forgot.
The hostage situation being dragged to the end brought some frustration in me. Some dumb decisions by the characters, lack of threat/action happening, and repetiveness. It was frustrating and tiresome yet I still kept watching to see when does the freaking end already.
I didnf like how they turned Bun Ok into a victim at the end after beinf the annoyingest pest ij the drama. After everything she did she doesnt deserve sympathy. I don't think she even apologized. Terrible character.
I was moved by the romance between Yeong Ro and Soo Ho even if they didn't get enough cute moments together. For me that's fine. I don't mind the tragic death. I think he would have been killed either way because I think he was going back to the North if he didn't go back to save Yeong Ro.
My biggest issue was the pacing and story. Had they done the hostage situation at like episode 10 to the end, maybe my score would have been rated higher.
Why don't they just include the hostage situation into the description of this drama? It literally was the main focus for the majority and I mean majority of the drama
Did he really kill that innocent kid Yu na? what was his reason?
Yes he did kill Yu Na. They showed he pushed her and he had a drawing of him pushing her off the roof. Idk I think the reason was he was a psycho. Or something related to his relationship with his family. Typical rich family problems something like they didn't care much for him.
I loved the first 9 episodes. Then I decided to drop it after episode 13. The reason because they decided to throw a bunch of clichés in and made me want to stop watching. I could tell how this would drag until the end at episode 20. This drama didn't need 20 episodes and if it wa shorter, then maybe it would have not needed these tropes to happen.
Although I dropped after 13 episodes. I thought the first 9 episodes were good. Then they realize we got 10 more episodes to go. All these messy clichés happen and my love for this drama is gone. Amnesia, break up, and time skip in the span of the next couple episodes that lost me
There are the first 3 episodes eng subbed on Veoh. You can also find all of the episodes on Veoh too but looks like the other episodes have no eng subs there.
A waste of my time. I should have dropped this like at the halfway point. I hate myself for even finishing through even tho it was just fast forwarding it.
Good beginning. I was hooked and cheered for the SFL Si Ho/Dan Sol. I It made me want to see her reincarnated self meet the ML and when she recovered her memories. I wasted my time.
Not even one moment in the present time that they got a moment together. Just frustrating asf. She didn't recover her memories. He never held her in his arms. Once it was revealed or hinted the ML and FL were a couple years before the SFL and ML, they flat out ignored the SFL. They just kept forcing the moments of the ML and FL. I was introduced to the ML and FML as a couple first and actually liked them. The ML and FL together felt so forced.
The ML realized the student Do Yoon was his little son years ago. He then started to care and treat him like his son. But for his wife from 600 years ago, he didn't do anything for her in the present. Because they put all the love teasing moments to the FL instead. Gong Seung Yeon's character deserved better.
TLDR: I liked the SFL better than the FL and wanted her to be with the ML.
Then after learning about some information revealed, he turns around and gives her this fake creepy smile
All of these characters are just unlikable. The ML is aggressive and has a bad bad temper. If they had ended the revenge stuff earlier and focused more on him being in the hospital getting treatment for the last couple episodes, maybe I would have liked it and finished it.
The doctor who knew about his illness that told people that weren't his family should be fired. It was so frustrating and ridiculous how the antagonists casually knew the ML had a terminal illness that he would die soon.
The hostage situation being dragged to the end brought some frustration in me. Some dumb decisions by the characters, lack of threat/action happening, and repetiveness. It was frustrating and tiresome yet I still kept watching to see when does the freaking end already.
I didnf like how they turned Bun Ok into a victim at the end after beinf the annoyingest pest ij the drama. After everything she did she doesnt deserve sympathy. I don't think she even apologized. Terrible character.
I was moved by the romance between Yeong Ro and Soo Ho even if they didn't get enough cute moments together. For me that's fine. I don't mind the tragic death. I think he would have been killed either way because I think he was going back to the North if he didn't go back to save Yeong Ro.
My biggest issue was the pacing and story. Had they done the hostage situation at like episode 10 to the end, maybe my score would have been rated higher.
Or you can download the eng subs here:
https://www.raredoramas.com/page/ai-no-uta-%E3%81%82%E3%81%84%E3%81%AE%E3%81%86%E3%81%9F-2005#comments
Good beginning. I was hooked and cheered for the SFL Si Ho/Dan Sol. I It made me want to see her reincarnated self meet the ML and when she recovered her memories. I wasted my time.
Not even one moment in the present time that they got a moment together. Just frustrating asf. She didn't recover her memories. He never held her in his arms. Once it was revealed or hinted the ML and FL were a couple years before the SFL and ML, they flat out ignored the SFL. They just kept forcing the moments of the ML and FL. I was introduced to the ML and FML as a couple first and actually liked them. The ML and FL together felt so forced.
The ML realized the student Do Yoon was his little son years ago. He then started to care and treat him like his son. But for his wife from 600 years ago, he didn't do anything for her in the present. Because they put all the love teasing moments to the FL instead. Gong Seung Yeon's character deserved better.
TLDR: I liked the SFL better than the FL and wanted her to be with the ML.