Editorials
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 9, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
dang the man looks good in a black suit
11 0
On Absolute Value of Romance • May 3, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
this is hands down one of my favorites, sooooo good. I need to see these two again immediately in a kdrama where theyre the same age because the chemistry is tooooo good
9 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 13, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
omgggg this is so good already I cannottttt wait. I've been in a drama drought for over a year and this is like an oasis. Idk how I'm going to wait between episodes
10 0
Lily Alice • Dec 1, 2025
Article Nam Ji Hyun returns in a hanbok in 'To My Beloved Thief'
My chemistry queen!!! She mixes so well with her costars - I'm so excited for this drama!!!
2 0
On Study Group • Feb 8, 2025
Title Study Group
wow this is incredible - I was not expecting this at all.
3 0
On Simon Lian • Dec 11, 2024
Person Simon Lian
he is soooooooooooooo goodlooking why isn't he in more dramas?!??!?!
5 0
On Family Matters • Dec 9, 2024
Title Family Matters
Where are y'all watching this?? I want to watch so bad
0 1
On Coffee Prince • Dec 8, 2024
Title Coffee Prince
Just finished The Trunk and I wanted to see more of Gong Yoo. 20 minutes into Coffee Prince and im just hit with pure devastation because Lee Sun Kyun comes on the screen and I remember he's gone. I miss seeing him on screen so much, the power of his voice and his smile just unmatched energy. I hope he's at peace
9 0
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 1, 2024
Title The Red Sleeve
I just watched this for the second time and it eviscerated me. The first time I watched this, I went in for the love story and I remember this drama really taking me on a journey where I'm rooting for San and Deok Im but I'm also understanding Deok Im’s reasoning for being so steadfast in not giving into the inevitable. I remember in turns loving her stubbornness and being annoyed because I wanted to shout at her to 'just let him love you'. It wasn't until the final episode that you see the culmination - the sacrifices of Deok Im. I remember being so devastated, there was a scene that just stuck with me - her waving to her friends as they left the palace for their day out, and a version of her running to catch up with them. Watching it the second time through, was even worse - seeing the parallels of San and Deok Im with his grandfather and grandmother. This bright young woman, relegated to this stifling position - but regardless whatever decision she made it would have been a sacrifice of some kind. Whether is was sacrificing her love or another future where she isn’t tied to the King but she is still a woman in a lower class, so she is still tied to the whims of those more powerful than her. Even knowing what was going to be the ending, watching the final episodes a second time through was no less emotionally draining. I cried so hard watching Deok Im being left behind, left alone, left waiting. Just waiting.
6 1
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 24, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
feral, I am absolutely going feral waiting for the next episodes. I KNEW I shouldn't have started this as it aired
14 0
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 6, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
I'm halfway through episode 2 and I am cackling. This is by far the best justice being served in any drama I have EVER seen. I love unhinged Park Shin Hye - I can say without a doubt this is her best role ever.
10 2
On Choi Jin Hyuk • Jun 19, 2024
Person Choi Jin Hyuk
I love him so much!!! I feel like is so underrated, but he plays comedic roles SO SO SO WELL.
21 0
Replying to zackkidd30 • Jun 2, 2024
Title Crash
I think it was the husband because remember they were newlyweds and only she died. The father could be helping…
omg you're right, I completely forgot she was newly married, and they didn't say anything about her husband
1 0
On Crash • Jun 1, 2024
Title Crash Spoiler
okay so that guy at the end of ep 5, who one who ran that guy off the road and then burnt him. Is it the father of the girl who died in the accident supposedly caused by Yeon Ho? Because he was in the police force, and now he's trying to get justice because he knows that there was something bigger at play that killed his daughter and its related also to Chae Man's wife's death
0 6
On Jung Young Joo • May 29, 2024
Person Jung Young Joo
Queen!!!!! I love her soooooo much, I get so excited when I see her cast in dramas. She knows how to shine
11 2
On Lee Seung Hyub • May 29, 2024
Person Lee Seung Hyub
omg he gave the BEST faces in Lovely Runner, he has excellent comedic timing. I want to see him lead a rom-com, he'd do so well!!!
10 0
On Song Geon Hee • May 29, 2024
Person Song Geon Hee
omg I've loved him since Alice - I can't wait to see him lead, he would KILL it
3 0
Replying to 11974651 • May 5, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
no i think, FL having some connection with ML in the pst, she said in the past, some guy jst like you saved his…
You're right!!!! I clocked the smoke in the window when I na was born but I didn't connect it to Da Hae's fire trauma
0 1
Replying to glassesNeet • May 5, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
Watching the second episode right now, and when Da Hae thanks Bok Gwi for holding her hand and he's genuinely…
also his hand that reached out to hold hers was all scratched up
0 0
On The Atypical Family • May 5, 2024
Title The Atypical Family Spoiler
Watching the second episode right now, and when Da Hae thanks Bok Gwi for holding her hand and he's genuinely like WTF - is it because that was his future self going back to see her? Like the way the video is shot with the effects and the camera stuttering. Does she have a power and can see him when he time travels? Or maybe that story she fed him about someone saving her in the past is real and that it was him and that's like the connection and why she can see him when he time travels? Kdramas love past connections
0 6
