The only GRIPE I have so far is that we have not seen a PROPER PROPER kiss, until now. In the past 3 episodes they have been actively cutting away from scenes where WE KNOW it's happening. That is the only complain I have... Either, they have gotten cold feet... OR They are building up to something EXPLOSIVE that will be for the BL hall of fame... I am hoping for the LATTER. Fingers crossed, Tits bra-ed. knock on woood...
honestly I don't understand people who watch dark romance and complain about it being dark romance.... it's like…
I have a simple policy. I don't watch the stuff that I don't like. For Example, the whole A-B-O omegaverse and Mpreg stuff is not my cup of tea, so even if I do go in, I will go with my expectations adjusted likewise. I mean, I do plan to give "Desire" a fair try, but if it's not my cup of tea, I will step out and leave it be. If you want, you can complain about BAD writing all you want. You can complain about plot-holes, you can complain about inconsistent characterization. But if all those check, and you still don't like the story. Step out. No one is forcing you. We are not children. Most of us can differentiate fictional characters from reality.
He prob thought it was a super high quality fake bc that's what Dabao said but it didn't matter, he just loved…
Nah, that smile said that he knew it was an original, and WSW spending that much on him makes his heart all fuzzy, but he plays along. That is what he always does, PLAYS along... Just like when WSW told him to go on the rooftop after Yue Yue's call and he pretended to go, but then came back just to see WSW being all upset that he actually left... You see, he is not a fool, he keeps getting these signals from WSW when WSW is not even aware he is giving them... it's why he keeps reacting physically to WSW's signals. They are so cute and sweet my teeth hurt! UGH!
So WSW bought Chi an original Coach belt, and probably splurged despite his TIGHT budget... Awwwwwww And then WSW lied and said it was FAKE and a 1st copy so it would not seem like too much ... Awwwwww And Chi Cheng saw it was a genuine, and still wanted it because "That's good, I have never used a fake one before, put it on for me"... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
The way Gang Ze got the scare of his life with Yue Yue in the hotel room and how Chi just stood there kind of like a WALL... and the moment she comes near, he brings out CuBao... SUPERB!
everything else fine but why is chi cheng full on forcing himself on qi qong like every 5 minutes like cant u…
That is one of the points of Chi's character that gets lost in most adaptations of the Novel. Originally, Chi is HYPER Sexual and very toxic kind of masculine. He is physically very dominating and very strong. COLD-Blooded, you can say, hence the Snake motif is so intertwined with her personality. Also because of past betrayals in romantic and sexual relationships, and the kind of circle he moves in, where POWER and VOILENCE is the only currency, he is strictly SEX, and no Emotions kind of guy. He has a whole BDSM side as well, but I digress. The whole comedy and hilarity of the plot comes from this situation itself, that Wu So Wei has such BAD LUCK or you can say GOOD LUCK, that after being brutally beaten down because of his physical and financial short-comings, the ONE time he tried to take back power and plans to take actual revenge and control of the situation, he chooses the most dangerous, hyper sexual and cunning PERSON to go against. Had his innocence and Naivete not charmed Chi Cheng from the get go, WSW would not survive his entanglement with Chi.
If you want, you can complain about BAD writing all you want. You can complain about plot-holes, you can complain about inconsistent characterization. But if all those check, and you still don't like the story. Step out. No one is forcing you.
We are not children. Most of us can differentiate fictional characters from reality.
I just hope and pray that THAT and more and all of it makes it into the FINAL CUT. Like, take all my money RIGHT NOW!
https://x.com/aibarisu/status/1936374939717714352
I guess we wont have to imagine for very long??
Just like when WSW told him to go on the rooftop after Yue Yue's call and he pretended to go, but then came back just to see WSW being all upset that he actually left... You see, he is not a fool, he keeps getting these signals from WSW when WSW is not even aware he is giving them... it's why he keeps reacting physically to WSW's signals.
They are so cute and sweet my teeth hurt! UGH!
And then WSW lied and said it was FAKE and a 1st copy so it would not seem like too much ... Awwwwww
And Chi Cheng saw it was a genuine, and still wanted it because "That's good, I have never used a fake one before, put it on for me"... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
The whole comedy and hilarity of the plot comes from this situation itself, that Wu So Wei has such BAD LUCK or you can say GOOD LUCK, that after being brutally beaten down because of his physical and financial short-comings, the ONE time he tried to take back power and plans to take actual revenge and control of the situation, he chooses the most dangerous, hyper sexual and cunning PERSON to go against. Had his innocence and Naivete not charmed Chi Cheng from the get go, WSW would not survive his entanglement with Chi.