Editorials
On As You Stood By • Nov 14, 2025
Title As You Stood By
wasted so many potential tbh 🙂
1 0
On S Line • Jul 26, 2025
Title S Line
interesting tropes, high potential, but failed to delivered 🤷🏻
3 0
Replying to Aya • Jun 12, 2025
Title Mercy for None Spoiler
yes
that's so sad, and no one knows it 🥹
1 0
On Mercy for None • Jun 12, 2025
Title Mercy for None Spoiler
Just a bit confused— at the end of episode 7, did Gi-jun died? 🤷🏻
0 2
On Tastefully Yours • Jun 10, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
ep 9 was so boring 🥴
3 2
Replying to tanvi • May 28, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
is ep 6 worth watching
nope
7 1
Replying to Berryvery • Feb 25, 2025
Title Secret: Untold Melody
Spoil the ending pls HE, SE or open
HE 🫶🏻
1 1
Replying to Diladilak • Dec 6, 2024
Title Family by Choice
Where can i watch it with subtitles
Viu
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 2, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
this kdrama so Wattpad code, but I enjoy it so much 😆
6 0
Replying to vee • Dec 2, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
continue story, watch S1 first
yes, but it's didn't connect a lot - only in early episode (?) I think. Bcs in S2, there's so many new cast. even Song Kang didn't has many screen time even though he's main lead here..
3 0
Replying to LucyL • Dec 2, 2023
Title Sweet Home Season 2
Is Season 2 a standalone season? Can it be watched without having seen season 1? Or does it continue the story…
continue story, watch S1 first
3 2
Replying to kretuzerwilhelmxiii • Nov 28, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
are the reviews for real? like how can it be actually this bad? this is like first time I've seen a popular drama…
the plot is messy. it's like they just written well only for 4 episode 🤧 I'm expect a lot at beginning, but this series really dissapointed
3 1
Replying to NotJohnity • Mar 14, 2023
Title In the Name of God: A Holy Betrayal
wtf I WANT TO WATCH THIS WHERE CAN I
netflix
0 5
