Downloaded the RAWs, can't wait to watch this as Kaledoscope of Death is one of my favourite BL novels (minus the ending, could have done without it). Excited to watch this but am worried that this 'accident' / leak will only make it even more impossible for other BL adapted dramas to air.
Now there's a melon that 'Immortality' has been resubmitted with edits with a FL love line. Erha owns my heart, so will be skipping that if it airs with a FL love interest.
So many new releases before the Spring Holidays. This one was released without much fanfare, but I've been a fan of Crystal Zhang since Go Princess Go (what a break-out role) and her character was so badass in Snow Sword Stride! Just started but it's one of those where the production didn't find suitable dubbers for the ML and FL.
Yes, we have a Feb airdate! I've been waiting for this to air and knew this was coming soon with Wu Lei and Maimai appearing on this week's Hello Saturday episode.
I am a huge fan of the Detective Dee / Di Renjie's movies and the trailer for this drama adaptation looks promising.
Saw a glimpse of Zhang Ruo Yun and was surprised to see him as a supporting actor! Wonder when this was filmed as it's been years since he had a supporting role. His filming schedule's been so packed with back-to-back dramas (JOL S2, I'm looking at you!).
Trailer again….though a schedule is still needed: https://weibo.com/7761871326/4990752322487110
Thanks for sharing all the trailers! Really looking forward to this airing as the plot kind of reminds me of Kaleisdoscope of Death (excellent book but not very hopeful about the live action adaptation happening). Also a plus that the cast dubs themselves and no extreme filters.
I hope we get at least 4 episodes airdropped on release day (today?).
I only realised this was released because I was skimming through the airing list on the Calendar page.
This is the first modern work I've seen ZZH in (and out of period military attire or wuxia clothing).
Too early for me to rate this, but on a side note, it's good to see PMY looking so healthy in this. I am aware this was filmed in 2016 before the Hallyu ban, but still a huge contrast to her much skinnier frame in her last two dramas, including Marry My Husband (which I'm really enjoying).
This was such an easy watch, caught up with all 10 episodes already. Looking forward to the development of Ji Chu's character as Xiao Qing comes up with new ploys. :)
Duuuuuuuude the TEA on this man. I had watched him when he was younger and was like "let me see what the cast…
I was such a fan back during the Ouran High School Host Club days. So disappointed about his secret life, and feel so sorry for his wife and children...and also for Mizukawa Asami. Glad she is happily married to Masataka Kubota now and no longer kept in the dark.
can somebody tell me how long is the contract with Ding Chengxin to be a regular member for the 'HELLO SATURDAY'?…
I suggest watching 'Divas Hit the Road - Season 4' and 'Street Dance of China - Season 6' if you're a fan of Xiao Ding. I also highly recommend the short movies starring Xiao Ding and He Chang Xi 'Painted Skin' & and 'Wuliang' - produced by Guo Jing Ming so very visually asethically pleasing.
For this season, my Favorite Guest on Hello Saturday has to be:Zhao Lu Si (appeared only twice, but I legit rewatched…
^I have to say my favourite guest has always been Cheng Yi (in 2022 & 2023), the things he's done and said in both episodes had me rolling in stitches.
Now there's a melon that 'Immortality' has been resubmitted with edits with a FL love line. Erha owns my heart, so will be skipping that if it airs with a FL love interest.
Also noticed that Kathy Chow has a supporting role in this drama, may she rest in peace.
Saw a glimpse of Zhang Ruo Yun and was surprised to see him as a supporting actor! Wonder when this was filmed as it's been years since he had a supporting role. His filming schedule's been so packed with back-to-back dramas (JOL S2, I'm looking at you!).
I hope we get at least 4 episodes airdropped on release day (today?).
This is the first modern work I've seen ZZH in (and out of period military attire or wuxia clothing).
Too early for me to rate this, but on a side note, it's good to see PMY looking so healthy in this. I am aware this was filmed in 2016 before the Hallyu ban, but still a huge contrast to her much skinnier frame in her last two dramas, including Marry My Husband (which I'm really enjoying).