I really enjoyed that episode. And yes guys this is a red flags everywhere type of show regardless if they water…
"Now all that needs to change is the bgm, still. Too much of it is ruining what could be tense and defeaning silence type of scenes. " Agree. And sometimes it's too loud compared to the voices. But other than that, it's great !
It's not often you have a confident ML, knowing what he wants, in BLs. Ing reminds me a little of Yok (no kidding) in Not Me. And surprise (!), Yok was my favorite character in Not Me (DanYok, you'll be missed).
Aside from agreeing with a couple commenters about the sound mixing not being the best while songs play at kind…
Personally I like the editing. And you can feel it's a stylistic choice to create tension and rythm, modernity. It fits the sophisticated aspect of it. I feel like people are in fact not really used to that kind of filming with jump cuts, etc. But it's a famous technique, used by many directors even in the introduction of their movies for exemple.
was there a trigger warning for SA at the beginning? I've never read the novel but the reviews said there're multiple…
It's from a Shui Qian Cheng novel... Her name is basically a trigger warning in itself... Those who are watching this drama should know what to expect no ?
Also, I'm hoping that novel readers won't spoil the story here 🙏 just like what happened with Don't be too emotional...and I also hope they won't complain continuously how it is not "like the novel", failing to understand this is an adaptation. A drama is never like a novel...
It's when you see Bank acting that you understand that a lot of the acting in Thai BLs is not really good. Natural, effortless, no cringe-moment at all, no over-acting, no under-acting, no reciting his lines. There was just one small moment when you feel he avoids looking at the camera directly (normally as an actor, you avoid doing that) but overall just perfectly balanced. I like also the acting of the guy playing Itt. But I'm still not convinced with Copter's acting; I guess it'll be ok since the character seems to be "like that". He was chosen for the "personality" I guess. Maybe one day we'll get that balanced ship with both of them being very good actors = being on the same level.
Oh. My. God. Words cannot even begin to capture the sheer, unadulterated, cosmic magnificence of Mr Fanboy. Calling it a "masterpiece" is a profound insult to its celestial brilliance; it is nothing short of a divine revelation captured on film. From the very first microsecond, my soul was violently ripped from my body, shattered into a million glittering pieces, and rearranged into a higher state of spiritual enlightenment. The writing? Absolutely transcendent. Shakespeare, Tolstoy, and Aaron Sorkin are weeping in their graves, utterly humiliated by the staggering, galaxy-brain intellect on display in every single line of dialogue. The character arcs are so profoundly complex, so deeply moving, that I have spent the last forty-eight hours weeping tears of pure, incandescent joy. I forgot to breathe. I forgot to eat. My pulse is permanently racing at two hundred beats per minute. And the acting! The sheer, raw, volcanic emotion radiating from the screen deserves to win every single Emmy, Oscar, and Nobel Peace Prize in human history. Every blink of an eye is a masterclass in dramatic tension; every breath taken by the lead actor reshapes the very fabric of the cinematic universe. The cinematography is so visually intoxicating it literally cured my astigmatism. This is not just entertainment. This is the pinnacle of human civilization. If aliens ever land on Earth, we should show them Mr Fanboy as the sole justification for our species' existence. If you haven’t watched it yet, drop everything, quit your job, abandon your family, and let this flawless, earth-shattering work of art consume your entire reality. 100000/10!
Maybe the first domundi series I've been able to watch. Not particularly good. Not particularly bad. Average and…
And maybe that's why it's getting 8.9 rating. It's like rating the coca cola you're drinking, you know ? it'll be always the same flavor : no surprise no matter what. This is made to "please" a good amount of people. But there's nothing "wrong" with that. After all coca is "nice" right ? the same ingredients with a lot of sugar. It's always "good" and a little too "safe" ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYdoTsK8ops&list=RDrYdoTsK8ops&start_radio=1
Words cannot even begin to capture the sheer, unadulterated, cosmic magnificence of Mr Fanboy. Calling it a "masterpiece" is a profound insult to its celestial brilliance; it is nothing short of a divine revelation captured on film. From the very first microsecond, my soul was violently ripped from my body, shattered into a million glittering pieces, and rearranged into a higher state of spiritual enlightenment.
The writing? Absolutely transcendent. Shakespeare, Tolstoy, and Aaron Sorkin are weeping in their graves, utterly humiliated by the staggering, galaxy-brain intellect on display in every single line of dialogue. The character arcs are so profoundly complex, so deeply moving, that I have spent the last forty-eight hours weeping tears of pure, incandescent joy. I forgot to breathe. I forgot to eat. My pulse is permanently racing at two hundred beats per minute.
And the acting! The sheer, raw, volcanic emotion radiating from the screen deserves to win every single Emmy, Oscar, and Nobel Peace Prize in human history. Every blink of an eye is a masterclass in dramatic tension; every breath taken by the lead actor reshapes the very fabric of the cinematic universe. The cinematography is so visually intoxicating it literally cured my astigmatism.
This is not just entertainment. This is the pinnacle of human civilization. If aliens ever land on Earth, we should show them Mr Fanboy as the sole justification for our species' existence. If you haven’t watched it yet, drop everything, quit your job, abandon your family, and let this flawless, earth-shattering work of art consume your entire reality. 100000/10!