Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 22, 2019
On Mr. Fanboy • 3 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Oh. My. God.
Words cannot even begin to capture the sheer, unadulterated, cosmic magnificence of Mr Fanboy. Calling it a "masterpiece" is a profound insult to its celestial brilliance; it is nothing short of a divine revelation captured on film. From the very first microsecond, my soul was violently ripped from my body, shattered into a million glittering pieces, and rearranged into a higher state of spiritual enlightenment.
The writing? Absolutely transcendent. Shakespeare, Tolstoy, and Aaron Sorkin are weeping in their graves, utterly humiliated by the staggering, galaxy-brain intellect on display in every single line of dialogue. The character arcs are so profoundly complex, so deeply moving, that I have spent the last forty-eight hours weeping tears of pure, incandescent joy. I forgot to breathe. I forgot to eat. My pulse is permanently racing at two hundred beats per minute.
And the acting! The sheer, raw, volcanic emotion radiating from the screen deserves to win every single Emmy, Oscar, and Nobel Peace Prize in human history. Every blink of an eye is a masterclass in dramatic tension; every breath taken by the lead actor reshapes the very fabric of the cinematic universe. The cinematography is so visually intoxicating it literally cured my astigmatism.
This is not just entertainment. This is the pinnacle of human civilization. If aliens ever land on Earth, we should show them Mr Fanboy as the sole justification for our species' existence. If you haven’t watched it yet, drop everything, quit your job, abandon your family, and let this flawless, earth-shattering work of art consume your entire reality. 100000/10!
4 0
Replying to Robin • 5 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Maybe the first domundi series I've been able to watch. Not particularly good. Not particularly bad. Average and…
And maybe that's why it's getting 8.9 rating. It's like rating the coca cola you're drinking, you know ? it'll be always the same flavor : no surprise no matter what. This is made to "please" a good amount of people. But there's nothing "wrong" with that. After all coca is "nice" right ? the same ingredients with a lot of sugar. It's always "good" and a little too "safe" ?
1 2
On Mr. Fanboy • 5 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Maybe the first domundi series I've been able to watch. Not particularly good. Not particularly bad. Average and entertaining somewhat.
3 3
On The Last Oath • 5 days ago
Well it's a generalization but I feel like people are just not used anymore to the feeling of being frustrated. They are just not patient anymore. But on the other hand, if there is no frustration in a plot (and it's the basis of making a story btw), that's when the "it's boring" argument comes around. No matter what, this mindset basically will spoil any fun you could have with the media you're watching. I'm not saying plot cannot be without flaws, but you cannot deny that now people are maybe not able anymore to watch any kind of "lengthy" media, with no "immediate" satisfaction. And if it's too immediate, they are quickly satisfied and quickly bored. A vicious circle.
14 2
Replying to burnot • 6 days ago
I’ve given up on all Thai BLs. It’s always the same old tropes—practically nothing new—yet they keep their…
Maybe Fool in love would be interesting.
0 0
Replying to Zack • 6 days ago
And I think that's where the problem exists with Lin Zai and A Lie. He viewed granny and the rest of his previous…
Yes, Lin Zai has not reached yet the same level of "love" Ah Leh feels. I'm excited to see how this will go in those next episodes. But both have something/someone they are not ready to let go yet : Lin Zai is bound by "family". For Ah Leh, he is bound by the mission he needs to accomplish since he works as a mercenary.
5 0
On The Last Oath • 6 days ago
I don't think Lin Zai fully trusts He Yao, but he's ready to do everything for family. He grabs that last bit of hope. After all, he asks He Yao to show him his brother at some point...If he fully trusts him, he wouldn't ask that.
5 3
On The Last Oath • 6 days ago
ok I binge-watched this and now I need to wait for episode 19...The last two episodes are amazing. Emotions, heartbreak...Such a great series. I'm obsessed. And really, I understand everyone;
7 0
Replying to NLE • 7 days ago
Honestly, I wouldn’t mind a sad ending for this one. I’ve watched almost every BL this year and nearly all…
I'm only at episode 13 but I don't want a sad ending ! I prefer happy or at least open ending with something a little hopeful at least ! And same, I think A Leh will get bitten too at some point...
2 0
On The Last Oath • 7 days ago
Why no one tell me this series was so great !!!!!!!!!! Episode 12 is peak ! Tension, acting, action, etc. It has everything !
11 0
On The Last Oath • 7 days ago
damn, didn't expect to like this one that much...Already at ep 7...the only complain I have is the songs. I feel like they don't suit the series.
2 0
On The Grim Lover • 17 days ago
How I wish they stop with fixed couples in BLs...and let actors act with other partners...
7 9
Replying to Robin • 17 days ago
Title Fool in Love
Oh I'm definitely waiting for this one. I'm not surprised because Tailai produces good shows. This is already…
And maybe one day we'll get that Beloved enemy adaptation too...maybe...
6 0
On Fool in Love • 17 days ago
Title Fool in Love
Oh I'm definitely waiting for this one. I'm not surprised because Tailai produces good shows. This is already looking great.
3 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 20 days ago
I miss them and the series...One of the rare thai BL series I was able to watch until the end this year...The rating and some of the comments still complaining manage to be a HUGE joke. Don't listen to them. Don't take into account the rating. WATCH it. It's amazing and literally one of the BEST bl series this year.
2 2
On Knot • 22 days ago
Title Knot
Don’t be fooled. People are complaining but they’re still there to watch the tasty NC scenes. It’s not a stellar show and it still manages to be very popular....Trash series. Trash mydramalist with a bunch of hypocrites.
1 0
On Lust • 24 days ago
Title Lust
Looking interesting ! Donut plays such a different character here !
3 0