It's not they don't have, it's because the serial killer is a copycat.It is actually common for authorities consulting…
Putting under a spoiler tag, sorry
That is interesting, I didn't know serial killers were actually used as consultants but it makes sense, I guess in a twisted kind of way.
The thing here is that I don't think Mantis is a psychopath. She is a case of extreme abuse when she just breaks and ends up dispensing her own brand of justice. Kind of like Batman. Yes, I think Batman is more villain than hero xD But she displays emotions, love for her kid, etc.
A Ra however, is a classic psychopath, which is pretty much apparent since the beginning, with animal killings, which are pretty common when psychopaths end up killing. Of course not all psychopaths are killers, just like not all killers are psychopaths. But the thing here is that they aren't the same, so Mantis shouldn't really be able to "relate".
“ Just hiring the serial killer as a profiler….”That’s your takeaway?
I have no takeaway because I didn't finish watching the show yet. But yes, for now my view of part of the show is that it's a ridiculous thing to do. Killers don't all think alike and it was established quite early that this wasn't as much a copycat as someone 'evolving' as a killer. Mantis speaks like a profiler, someone who actually studies patterns in human behaviour instead of a person who killed others because of her own situation and life choices. That doesn't give her insight into every criminal's mind. Hope this clarifies
I'm still in ep 4 but I kinda wish the romance is between the Akane and Kazushi rather than Naoki. I kinda want…
This. Akane and Kazushi have really good chemistry, not the same with Akane and Naoki. He doesn't show any feelings for her so far (until ep 6 at least) and they don't seem to go well together. But ya know, it's just dreams, I guess, he's the ML yadda yadda
I never really liked Park Shin Hye's acting all that much, always thought she was mid, but she ate in this drama. Turns out powerful, self-assured women roles suit her better than the usual roles she plays. Even in Sisyphus while she was combat ready she still felt fragile and kinda cried all the time, typical Shin Hye role. I think she's been playing unsuitable roles a bit too, since her acting is loads better here. And Kim Jae Yeoung needs more love, he's a pretty good actor himself casting directors don't sleep on this man!
Is this really 1890? Clothes and interactions have more of a 1980s vibe. Then again I'm no expert on clothes from the region from any period so maybe it's canon. Would love to know, I can't find examples of late 19th century clothing from Malacca on Google 😔
It's a bit extreme to replace the guy because of a DUI? I'm not saying it's not serious but not enough to ruin a career perhaps? I mean, the consequences of the act also matter to the law. If he had hurt or killed anyone it would be worse. Drinking makes this more likely but accidents can happen even with people who aren't drunk.
I get it, I do. What is disgusting is this reaction that will potentially ruin this guy's career when there are actors that commit much more disgusting and vile crimes and are still going strong and getting actor gigs and main roles... double standard much?
Saw the first 2 ep, seems like both the coroner and the prosecuter weren't doing their job properly. We're never told why she didn't die from the wounds; similarly, the pills seemed to have no real importance. I mean no one even tought that someone could have tampered with her medication? No one checked when they were taken, what her daily schedule was for taking them, the coroner didn't inform the prosecution of any of this and she didn't ask. They didn't question why she would kill herself or why there wasn't a suicide note
Plus even if the husband didn't kill her, he at least beat her, so the prosecutor should have led with those charges: domestic violence AND murder.
I'm watching the next 2 ep, but if this doesn't get any better, I'll have to drop it. I was really looking forward to a prosecutor drama too, there just aren't enough with judges and prosecutors 😔
Ok finally watched it. Overall a good show, can be watched when you don't want to invest too much emotionally.…
I thought it was simplistic as a M&A plot right from the first episode to save the company, the CFO's strategy made no sense to me and I was immediately, no you should sell the Construction since it's worth more and leave the rest if you need money. Those can be reestructured later. If even I guessed it before it was proposed by MC, it can't be this simple to solve cashflow problems in big groups. I mean I am a social sciences major and I suck big time at math and economics. But I'm going from the first 2 episodes. Buying a company seems a good move too, but you need to be sure it will be profitable and worth the risk, especially if you are risking bankrupcy.
That is interesting, I didn't know serial killers were actually used as consultants but it makes sense, I guess in a twisted kind of way.
The thing here is that I don't think Mantis is a psychopath. She is a case of extreme abuse when she just breaks and ends up dispensing her own brand of justice. Kind of like Batman. Yes, I think Batman is more villain than hero xD But she displays emotions, love for her kid, etc.
A Ra however, is a classic psychopath, which is pretty much apparent since the beginning, with animal killings, which are pretty common when psychopaths end up killing. Of course not all psychopaths are killers, just like not all killers are psychopaths. But the thing here is that they aren't the same, so Mantis shouldn't really be able to "relate".
I get it, I do. What is disgusting is this reaction that will potentially ruin this guy's career when there are actors that commit much more disgusting and vile crimes and are still going strong and getting actor gigs and main roles... double standard much?
Plus even if the husband didn't kill her, he at least beat her, so the prosecutor should have led with those charges: domestic violence AND murder.
I'm watching the next 2 ep, but if this doesn't get any better, I'll have to drop it. I was really looking forward to a prosecutor drama too, there just aren't enough with judges and prosecutors 😔