Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Portugal
  • Contribution Points: 12 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 27, 2012
On Queen's House • Sep 18, 2025
I always wondered what the difference was between these gigantic series and the others with the 16 episode format? Seems like these bigger series feature less known actors, is it like the Korean version of a soap opera? I ask because we do have telenovelas here in Portugal that are super melodramatic and over the top and they are basically soap operas with 100+ episodes and they air everyday too.
1 6
On Pretty Crazy • Sep 18, 2025
Title Pretty Crazy Spoiler
Definitely did not need the romantic subplot + no offense this actress just doesn't cut it. It was a good effort and she's leagues better than in the first role I've seen her (the K2) but still... no. Disclaimer, I have nothing against this actress I just think she's mid and there is room for improvement
4 0
On Oh My Ghost Clients • Sep 18, 2025
This was super cute and very on point too. All the characters were lovable. Except Mi-Joo? She was annoying. Anyways, hoping for a season 2!
3 0
On Queen Woo • Sep 16, 2025
Title Queen Woo Spoiler
Starting episode 6. I mean 8 episodes for this is too much, we all know she will wreck them all in the end
2 0
Replying to Smiley face • Sep 15, 2025
Title Somebody
Not reallyHe started dramas with romance tropeI don't remember his 1St main lead drama but in 2016 his "sweet…
Oh. Ok, thanks I'll check them out, I think a few are on Netflix
1 1
On Somebody • Sep 13, 2025
Title Somebody
Lol, how is this based on American Psycho? I mean besides the fact that there are psychos running around killing people? Also, poor depiction of someone with ASD. She looked more like a.... well, psychopath. Which is possible to be both, I guess
3 1
Replying to XinJiNvShen • Sep 13, 2025
Title Somebody Spoiler
why did she kill him at the end? they could be a good murderer couple as she enjoyed killing and was a psycho…
She wasn't a killer, she just didn't know what to name what she felt when she killed her would be rapist. She doesn't understand emotions, remember? She killed the ML because he would destroy what she loved the most, her app/Somebody. Which is quite the practical solution. If they had reported him, their app would fail. 😑
1 0
On Somebody • Sep 13, 2025
Title Somebody
Why is Kim Young Kwang a psycho in almost every series I watch with him xD Lol he is good in the roles but his face doesn't scream "unhinged" so much as "pretty boy". Then again, for sort of competing with Christian Bale I think he is pretty good, that's some mighty competition right there 😅
0 3
On Nine Puzzles • Sep 13, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
I must have been only half watching because I had no idea who the killer was? I was focusing on the damn pieces and wondering why the police did not try to understand them, aka, why were they drawn that way, it seemed like a big clue as to who could be next? Also, they didn't really investigate the connections between the victims and the killer had no backstory. I feel dumb because I've read people saying the killer was obvious since episode 2 😅
1 1
Replying to Patricia • Sep 12, 2025
Title Doctor John
Not sure why they chose viral labyrinthitis as disease for ML. Isn't that easily curable?
Ah I see. Thank you! They made it seem like he would have very serious after effects so I was wondering 🙂
0 0
Replying to Patricia • Sep 12, 2025
Title Doctor John
Because it's a hospital and he can have any disease and not know it. He can pass it on to his patients for example.…
I suppose it was for dramatic effect. Irl, as you say he didn't have to disclose his illness as it would not affect his work and they couldn't fire him for having it. At least, not according to my country's labor law, I'm assuming it's the same for SK.

I guess they wanted to show the effects of ignorance even in the doctor community regarding certain conditions. The reason in the show is dumb obviously but I can see lots of people not understanding it and ask themselves how can he emphatize with me if he doesnt know how it feels and all. Basically, he could be fired due to public opinion, they'd just make up a reason. That, unfortunately, can happen.

Welp, drama logic basically 😅
1 2
Replying to Kayeol_L0808 • Sep 11, 2025
What episode are you in?
I've already finished it. It was not my style I guess
0 1
Replying to Patricia • Sep 11, 2025
Title Doctor John Spoiler
Can any doctor and/or people in the know help with this question below? It's a medical question ahah.
Not sure why they chose viral labyrinthitis as disease for ML. Isn't that easily curable?
1 2
On Doctor John • Sep 11, 2025
Title Doctor John
Can any doctor and/or people in the know help with this question below? It's a medical question ahah.
0 3
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Sep 11, 2025
Title Doctor John
What I don't understand here is what's their problem if he can't feel pain?I had an appendicitis, is it illegal…
Because it's a hospital and he can have any disease and not know it. He can pass it on to his patients for example. I think that's the main issue
1 5
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Sep 11, 2025
Title Doctor John
What's with the obvious hair extensions? 🤣 Was hair extension design really that bad back in 2019? 🤪
I was wondering the same. And no, it wasn't I had hair extentions either back then or a little later. Maybe she was filming something else and had to use clip ons or smth
1 1
On Doctor John • Sep 10, 2025
Title Doctor John
Wow so far the ML is a walking green flag. I wished this didnt have any romance, but alas, there is a romance tag... siiigh
2 0
On Good Doctor • Sep 9, 2025
Title Good Doctor
Ouch going for the 1st episode this has not aged well... autism is "curable". Who the heck was saying this in 2012? 0_o
7 1