Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Portugal
  • Contribution Points: 12 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 27, 2012
Replying to Patricia • Sep 1, 2025
Well, I kinda agree, but Jin Woo gets a major character overhaul after the first chapters, plus it's difficult…
Lol what gaze? 😅 He looks as intense as a porcelain doll literally all the time. He got a pass in that drama where he was the villain purely because of his looks. I'm not trying to be disrepectful of the guy, but a good actor he is not. Maybe with a few more years and some acting lessons...
0 5
Replying to Jawad • Sep 1, 2025
Both of them are just okay actors but it's not like Solo Leveling has a complex story that need expressive actors,…
Well, I kinda agree, but Jin Woo gets a major character overhaul after the first chapters, plus it's difficult to be intense and not cringe at the same time. You need special skills to pull aura farming in live action, or it just looks like overacting or cringe @-@
2 7
Replying to Mellow231 • Sep 1, 2025
It's not only abt vfx..we already know the story and experienced an anime. And if they diverge too much from the…
Yea, the anime was excellent. Top notch animation, great music and they mostly stuck to the overall plot (Jin Woo was a major aura farmer ahah). I wasn't happy with the lead actor and if this actress is to be FL not sure about it. I liked her in My Name, but overall she doesn't have a great range of expressions.

Being what it is, I'd have thought they would choose their actors more wisely. :/
1 0
Replying to Patricia • Aug 30, 2025
Not coming for you or anything, but it sounds like a you problem. Hope you never watch Goblin then. She's 18,…
Ok, I see. It's because the actress looks older? I think that's it. Sorry if I'm not understanding correctly.

Well, yes, when there is proof of grooming or a power inbalance, I actually think those are police cases 😔 And I understand age gaps may seem strange but love between people of very differente ages happens too. I'd like to think most cases are genuine and that both people in the rellationship love and care for each other. Maybe it's me that is the romantic I suppose 😅
2 0
Replying to StuntSaver • Aug 29, 2025
I know some of you might come for me but I can't get over the fact that the actual Justitia fell for Daon because…
Not coming for you or anything, but it sounds like a you problem. Hope you never watch Goblin then. She's 18, he's 400 or something. I never watched it, but know of it.

For curiosity 's sake why wouldnt you support people with 20 or 30 years gap, as long as they were both consenting adults and there was no circunstances like power imbalance and/or grooming? There is no rule that says it's wrong for a 30 and a 50 year old to love each other for example
5 2
Replying to Cider Melon • Aug 27, 2025
Title Hyper Knife
she isn't a serial killer, the trailer and pilot episode were let alone to mislead the viewers.
I'll agree that she isn't a serial killer as defined ie, with a killing pattern, trophies and killing because she's got "a taste for it" and all that, but maybe let's call her serial murderer then ahah. Yeah she is a clear case of ASPD while her mentor I think he's "just" a plain psychopath. But the 2 overlap so I don't know who's what anymore 😅
0 0
Replying to Cider Melon • Aug 27, 2025
Title Hyper Knife
she isn't a serial killer, the trailer and pilot episode were let alone to mislead the viewers.
I'm only in episode 5 but she's definitely a serial killer. And a full blown sociopath. But the other doctor is a psychopath so I guess they're well matched 😅
0 2
Replying to Patricia • Aug 27, 2025
Title Twelve
Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't read the rest of yours either.But seriously, let people express themselves without…
It read like that to me, regardless of your intent. So I confronted you with it. That is all.

You're the one who needs to grow up if you are upset that people give 10/10 to dramas just because it's their favorite actors. So what? That attitude of elitism is what makes me nuts and prompted my comment. Maybe you are right and I should learn some self restrain. It's not worth the ensuing drama, yes. As for the rest, I still think you were snobbish.

If people want to give this 0/10 because their fave only appears for 10 seconds, it's valid and they shouldn't be looked down upon. If they were just half watching and not dissecting the drama and they missed some vital info, they shouldn't be looked down upon. If they just didn't vibe with it, you guessed it, they shouldn't be looked down upon. They're not doing anything wrong.

You could have written a constructive comment but I don't think you did. That was all
0 1
Replying to Patricia • Aug 27, 2025
Title Twelve
Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't read the rest of yours either.But seriously, let people express themselves without…
Direct quote: "Because this is another example of fans being clueless, and kind of toxic if the writer doesn't spell out everything for them, they call it boring, and most of them only watch this because of their favorite puppy boys anyway."

Kinda seems insulting. Not to mention they kinda contradict themselves in their comment as well... direct quotes:
"If you want to know everything in the first episode, you're gonna dislike it, because as I said, they don't spell out everything, and you have to pay attention to understand everything!"

And
"IMPORTANT NOTE for people who don't understand anything or everything!!!

Just watch the INTRO! You can see a LOT of spoilers in that!"

"The show literally starts with an intro where the narrator tells you everything. "

Look I just asked for moderation in their tone. Calling people dumb even between the lines is not cool.
1 2
Replying to Patricia • Aug 27, 2025
Title Twelve
Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't read the rest of yours either.But seriously, let people express themselves without…
I'm not telling them not to write comments either. I told them to not call people dumb for not liking the show. It rubbed me the wrong way so I expressed myself too. That's all. I wasn't even going to come back and start any back and forth here or anything I just said what was on my mind
1 3
Replying to David33 • Aug 26, 2025
Title Twelve
"Twelve" review after 2 episodes!In short: Don't read comments!Why? Because this is another example of…
Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't read the rest of yours either.

But seriously, let people express themselves without calling them dumb why don't you? It's not hard, this is a TV series. It's supposed to be entertainment. If you need to be 100% into it, trying to decode it while watching to spot foreshadowing, then the writers can't foreshadow at all. That's on them too.

You like it great. Let others NOT like it.
9 10
On Flex X Cop • Aug 24, 2025
Title Flex X Cop
Getting Taxi Driver AND Castle vibes, it's really fun
1 0
Replying to IUSSS • Aug 24, 2025
Well I guess everyone has different opinions because I LOVED the first episode lol:)
I was impressed with her in Big Mouth, but when she went back to rom coms, I thought her acting was mid. I think she is better with more technically challenging roles. She was my favorite part of the episode :)
2 0
Replying to IUSSS • Aug 24, 2025
Well I guess everyone has different opinions because I LOVED the first episode lol:)
Yes thank the kdrama gods that we don't all like the same or there wouldn't be so much variery. I probably am influenced bc I just tried to watch King the Land, which was one of the blandest, boring rom coms with ALL the cliches. I am not a great fan of rom coms, but there are a few exceptions AKA Mr Queen which I loved. And I quite like Yoon A's acting in this first episode, she came a long way ;)
6 3