Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Portugal
  • Contribution Points: 12 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 27, 2012
Replying to Eleison • Sep 1, 2026
I think there are reasons South Korea skyrocketed to the global stage in the 21st century, but I think much of…
Definitely agree :(
1 0
Replying to Reset Radio • Aug 28, 2026
Title Mousetrap
I'd go mad in that apartment.
To me is a dream come true 😅
4 2
Replying to Patricia • Aug 24, 2026
I think we can think about it as mostly fantasy at this point. But it kinda feels good to see the villains punished…
Yep 😈 That said, their school system is barbaric and needs a complete overhaul, but I think their culture regarding this matter will keep that overhaul from happening, still for a long time

That said, in the west the changes aren't for the better either. We "reward" failure too much, afraid that it will traumatize students. We simplify teaching methods, pass all students. As a result high school students can barely read and have poor comprehension and not enough critical thinking skills.

It's a difficult thing to find balance
3 6
Replying to okikai • Aug 24, 2026
im many many ways, this is one of the most naive shows ive ever seen. that said, i had fun
I think we can think about it as mostly fantasy at this point. But it kinda feels good to see the villains punished at least here... 😞
9 8
On Teach You a Lesson • Aug 24, 2026
Omg, episode 8 is a nightmare. I thought SK was better about this, forcing kids into studying all the time and even using drugs for concentration. The ADHD drug they talk about can have serious side-effects mentally.

This is exactly why BTS debuted with their song, No More Dream, in 2013. It was all about denouncing the completely crazy school system in SK and how crazy parents live through their kids. After K-pop became more mainstream and more eyes were on SK I really thought they were better in this regard. ☹️
4 4
Replying to Platinum Fox • Aug 23, 2026
No, it is not a Ghostbuster's type of drama. It is a parody on kdrama ghost genre dramas that answers the question,…
Thank you for explaining! I decided it just wasn't for me, I don't really like whatching romance K-dramas anymore, I feel they're all the same drama with different actors. I never liked romance much, but I still could watch one once in a while. Now, not so much. 😔
1 1
On Spooky in Love • Aug 23, 2026
Hm, first episode was mid, at best. Already see the beginnings of a romance and I was expecting ghost busters, probably am not going to see that, am I?
0 3
Replying to jesy • Aug 21, 2026
Title The WONDERfools Spoiler
Palho' s power is gravity while Un jeong is telekinesis. In my own understanding, gravity pulls objects to the…
Ah. I See, thanks 🙂
0 0
On My Royal Nemesis • Aug 16, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
Oh no they went for the reincarnation stuff, why? Why can't the guy be some 21st century guy with no cosmic connection? 🙄
2 0
On Tempest • Oct 1, 2025
Title Tempest
Very Hollywood esque plot, but it's a good watch!
7 0
On The 19th Medical Chart • Sep 28, 2025
From this drama I'm confused about the Japanese medical system, I mean if someone has chest pain are they going directly to a cardiologist? Because it can be a million different things. I'd think general medicine would actually be invaluable as it diagnoses and rerouts patients to the correct departments for treatment? I mean, sure an hospital will earn more if they shuffle the guy through all the departments to find the cause of the chest pain, but how many patients can actually afford all that? I'm genuinely curious as I have no idea what the system is. Here we have free healthcare so our first stop would always be general medicine for assessement. Only then would we be directed towards a specialty doctor, if needed
4 1
Replying to Sweet0Girl • Sep 28, 2025
YES!! and That's why I enjoyed it as well. I also liked how the episodic characters are in other eps with follow…
I loved that one, although I cried during that one. And the patient with fibromyalgia too, it's awful when we're suffering but no-one cares or understands 😔
4 1
Replying to Susan • Sep 28, 2025
Kind of upset they recut the finale last minute because of Shizimu Hiroya's arrest. You go through all this trouble…
He was arrested for smoking weed? Is Japan still in the 1980s or something? 😑
3 2
On The Victims' Game • Sep 28, 2025
Wait so basically first episode, we find victim in a bathtub full of acid and we think it's suicide? Is the victim a hardcore masochist? And the police only thinks it may not be suicide because the hotel had no CCTV? Didn't the acid... you know clued them in? Say what you will about western police shows, at least no one would deduce suicide from that crime scene 😑
2 1